Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 364 365 [366] 367 368 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5118185 times)

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: My Troll Ship Is Better Than Your Troll Ship
« Reply #5475 on: August 13, 2010, 09:54:33 am »

This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #5476 on: August 13, 2010, 09:55:30 am »

Or, trying to save humanity from becoming bone-idle wasters, and save them from the alien invader who was, intentionally or not, making them that way.

He was an evil dick with a decidedly good point, after all.

Anyway, no Hitler in the Homestuck thread, goddamit. I've already sullied it enough with links to Andrew Hussie's other pastimes.
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5477 on: August 13, 2010, 10:14:29 am »

Wait a minute Aki, I think I just recognized your bra.
Yes. And? Everyone already knew it was from Yoko.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #5478 on: August 13, 2010, 10:16:50 am »

Hence what I said earlier.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #5479 on: August 13, 2010, 10:27:52 am »

See now, that's not important. What's important to take from this is that I recognized a character from a show I've never watched, solely from a flaming bra barely restraining massive tits on a 14 years old.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: CJ1145 Has Never Watched Gurren Lagann D:
« Reply #5480 on: August 13, 2010, 10:33:49 am »

And thanks to TvTropes and you dorks, I just found out that bimbo is supposed to be 14 years old.  Quothe the page, in the future that means "about 26".  Yet one more reason why I don't think I'll ever catch up.

Anyway, how about that Homestuck?  I think I'm going to read it over from the beginning, just for shits and giggles.  Not like I have anything important to do for about five days.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #5481 on: August 13, 2010, 10:36:31 am »

If you're so free and stuff go on Steam yo.

Chutney

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5482 on: August 13, 2010, 10:40:44 am »

Hey wait a second.
What aspect of Dave did the ring take on? Isn't it supposed to gain abilities/features from everything the kernelsprite is prototyped with? Why isn't Jack wearing shades right now, eh? Maybe thats where his sword wielding skills come from? But he's shown to be good with blades before putting the ring on so...
what is?? how this?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #5483 on: August 13, 2010, 10:41:41 am »

Hey wait a second.
What aspect of Dave did the ring take on? Isn't it supposed to gain abilities/features from everything the kernelsprite is prototyped with? Why isn't Jack wearing shades right now, eh? Maybe thats where his sword wielding skills come from? But he's shown to be good with blades before putting the ring on so...
what is?? how this?
If you mess with your kernelsprite after entering the medium nothing happens to the queen.

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:avatar's cuteness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5484 on: August 13, 2010, 10:43:01 am »

Hey wait a second.
what is?? how this?

The ring gives the wearer aspects of the player's pre entry prototypes. Post entry prototypes don't affect the ring.

Pre-edit: Ninja'd.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2010, 10:48:41 am by Diablous »
Quote from: Solifuge
A catgirl, whom oft it would please
To dine on a pizza, with cheese,
Thought it was quite fine
To be partly feline,
Excepting the hairballs and fleas.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5485 on: August 13, 2010, 10:45:36 am »

If you go all the way back to when John entered the Medium, the Kernel splits upon entering, taking with it the prototyping it had at the time.  After that, a second prototyping is unnecessary but possible, and will only effect the sprite itself.  And if you don't think that was an explanation Hussie pulled out of his ass to make Davesprite without making Dave-everything, welcome to the comic.

What I don't understand is why it's apparently necessary to prototype the Kernel before meddling with your entry object and crossing into the Medium.  John's jestersprite didn't do a damn thing for him before or after the entry.

I am on Steam, you're not.  What a twist.  And change the title back, I don't want to sit through any more of your Gurren Lagrann inquisitions than I have to.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Chutney

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5486 on: August 13, 2010, 10:46:07 am »

oh yep, I found where it said that. I missed the "pre-entry" bit I guess! Whoops!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #5487 on: August 13, 2010, 10:46:44 am »

I AM A NINJA KING
oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah

I am on Steam, you're not.  What a twist.  And change the title back, I don't want to sit through any more of your Gurren Lagrann inquisitions than I have to.
D:<

What this makes no sense!

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #5488 on: August 13, 2010, 10:48:04 am »

Well, he's right. You're not on Steam. My Steam says you're not, and I have little reason to doubt it.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #5489 on: August 13, 2010, 10:49:18 am »

What I don't understand is why it's apparently necessary to prototype the Kernel before meddling with your entry object and crossing into the Medium.  John's jestersprite didn't do a damn thing for him before or after the entry.

It does seem a bit contrived. Dave and Rose's sprites did help in some way; probably Crowsprite helped hatch the egg, and Jaspersprite saved Rose when she dove for the bottle. I think it was just a case of Andrew Hussie not having the game's mechanics completely fleshed out yet, and also it's John's own damn fault he prototyped it with an avatar of mischief anyway.
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (
Pages: 1 ... 364 365 [366] 367 368 ... 3524