Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 3460 3461 [3462] 3463 3464 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5141316 times)

ArKFallen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bohandean Desserter
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA Homestuck
« Reply #51915 on: July 19, 2015, 09:32:22 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I wouldn't put it quite like that but...  Yeah.  I particularly felt really sorry for poor Rose.
For me it doesn't arise from the Rose-jasprose thing but how Jasprose was being when Karkat came up in conversation. It really underlines its self centered nature and how much it will presume.
Hm, have you considered murder?  It's either that or letting it go.
SigText
I logged back on ;_;

Cerol Lenslens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51916 on: July 19, 2015, 09:55:42 pm »

Why is everything so wonderful?!?!
"I've got a plan, hear me out on this one... I want to almost murder you."
"Boy, sure wish as Queen of the entire realm I had somebody to help me out with this. Advisor, tutor, anyone who knows what the hell they're looking at really.

Alas, the life of a Queen is a lonely one. Do the things with the whatsit."

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #51917 on: July 19, 2015, 10:08:44 pm »

I wouldn't put it quite like that but...  Yeah.  I particularly felt really sorry for poor Rose.
For me it doesn't arise from the Rose-jasprose thing but how Jasprose was being when Karkat came up in conversation. It really underlines its self centered nature and how much it will presume.
Oh yeah, it's definitely a self-centered asshole and that was grating.  On the other hand it's a cat, so of course.  And I am under cat mind control.
The idea of having a version of myself running around with no filter though...  That's both painful and kinda close to home for me :-[
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Liber celi

• Bay Watcher
  • council does your hair
    • View Profile
« Reply #51918 on: July 20, 2015, 12:13:38 am »

The first part of this made me want to grind my body against an old tree's bark until the itching stops. It's funny enough, but Jasprose climbs to ever new heights of extrovert creep.
But then: Snikt. And everything was perfect forever.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #51919 on: July 20, 2015, 12:23:37 am »

Apparently lots of Homestucks are flipping out and quitting the comic over this last update? I thought it was pretty good.

Darkmere

• Bay Watcher
  • Exploding me won't bring back your honey.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51920 on: July 20, 2015, 12:31:19 am »

Apparently lots of Homestucks are flipping out and quitting the comic over this last update? I thought it was pretty good.

BUT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND NEPETA WAS THE ONLY CHARACTER WORTH A SHIT IN THE WHOLE COMIC AND NOW SHE'S DAVE!

: (( < I can't take life anymore!

Anyway, speaking as someone who ragequit the comic once already... to paraphrase Dune: Giving a fuck is the mindkiller. The less fucks you genuinely give, the better Homestuck is. Some people give it way, way too many fucks. The fucks given are off the scale. Over 9000 fucks.
And then, they will be weaponized. Like everything in this game, from kittens to babies, everything is a potential device of murder.
So if baseless speculation is all we have, we might as well treat it like fact.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #51921 on: July 20, 2015, 12:34:52 am »

Nepeta has been irrelevant since Act 5 and had, what, 4 lines between her death and this update, all of which were in Ministrife (AKA "everyone gets a line: the flash")?

Seriously, holy shit, nothing of value was lost here. Plus, we have the fakestridersprites in a moirallegiance with each other due to the whole meowrail thing.

Darkmere

• Bay Watcher
  • Exploding me won't bring back your honey.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51922 on: July 20, 2015, 01:23:03 am »

I'm not saying it's justified, I'm just telling it how it is. The fandom ain't all there most of the time.
And then, they will be weaponized. Like everything in this game, from kittens to babies, everything is a potential device of murder.
So if baseless speculation is all we have, we might as well treat it like fact.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #51923 on: July 20, 2015, 01:25:41 am »

but

why
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Liber celi

• Bay Watcher
  • council does your hair
    • View Profile
« Reply #51924 on: July 20, 2015, 01:53:23 am »

Quitting Homestuck?
Now?
After I made it through bizarre lengths, auctorial fuck-yous, inane shenanigans, those insufferable alpha kids, dumb trickster-shit(to use the technical term), heat-death of potential, non-existant pacing, annoying then abandoned cliff hangers, amazing time travel, eight useless alphatrolls, twelve useless betatrolls, the John-and-Vriska show (actually, the Vriska show featuring a tame and trained John standing on his hind legs come and see), horrorstuck(which was balm for my troll romance drama welts), people being really really useless for three years, Vriska being bruteforced back to unholy life, Vriska becoming the saviour of the universe, then a little bit more Vriska? After this spritex2 bufoonery? (It is actually the good kind of bufoonery because things are moving at last.) After a year of pause to take care of an ailing vidya game that does not involve SBURB in any fashion?

I do not think so, sir.
(Of course, none of those drama queens is actually quitting either, I'd reckon. Not this close to the finish line.)

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #51925 on: July 20, 2015, 02:13:50 am »

i don't remember any authorial fuck-yous

like goddamn

the story not going like your personal pet theory is not an author fuck-you

i actually see this a lot, it's kind of weird

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #51926 on: July 20, 2015, 02:16:09 am »

Yes. Yesssss. I like this update.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Liber celi

• Bay Watcher
  • council does your hair
    • View Profile
« Reply #51927 on: July 20, 2015, 02:21:21 am »

i don't remember any authorial fuck-yous
Well there is this. And more like that but I'm too lazy to look for them.

Not strictly auctorial as narratorial, but fuck exact definitions! Fuck them!

Also, there was many a playful affront in the news box I believe to remember. Which would be auctorial.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #51928 on: July 20, 2015, 02:39:33 am »

I dearly hope that Davepetasprite^2 will be a more reasonable and balanced character than Jasprosesprite^2.

Also, we now have a character that's an amalgamation of an animal, a male and a female sentient characters. English language pronouns do not appear to be able to handle this situation.
._.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #51929 on: July 20, 2015, 03:06:34 am »

Also the crow was a female crow.
Pages: 1 ... 3460 3461 [3462] 3463 3464 ... 3524