Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 3255 3256 [3257] 3258 3259 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5126414 times)

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA Homestuck
« Reply #48840 on: October 04, 2013, 12:00:33 am »

Welp another one down! Yay! Only... How many kids left? And then some of them come back sometimes, and then you need to kill their ghost too.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #48841 on: October 04, 2013, 12:00:46 am »

Jake's ded, Gamzee is gonna flip the fuck out, Dirk is gonna go ghost.

Aranea will suck back into her body, Jake will come back to life, Dirk will de-fake after Aranea goes "RIGHT THEN. RE-HOPE!", Gamzee will have killed literally everybody. Again.

And this whole thing will have been a colossal waste of time.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48842 on: October 04, 2013, 12:03:08 am »

Welp.
That happened.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48843 on: October 04, 2013, 12:06:22 am »

Gamzee will have killed literally everybody. Again.
And to think, he used to not be my favorite character... Gotta be down with the clown!

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48844 on: October 04, 2013, 12:06:51 am »

So Jane killed Jake because his Hopesplosion was doing... something she didn't want to happen?  Still totally unexplained.

The Hopesplosion was empowering Fake Dirk, who is/was on the verge of killing/banishing Aranea, who Jane probably wanted removed as the empowerment of Jake and theoretically an enemy of the Condesce.

Shit be getting' to Shakespearean levels of counterproductive misinformed motivations.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48845 on: October 04, 2013, 12:09:34 am »

I think she just wanted to give him a goof forking. We have known this for a while now.  :P

Hubris Incalculable

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48846 on: October 04, 2013, 01:05:14 am »

Right. It's happened. I have become completely unfazed by anything that Hussie has written. I am immune to your surprises, Andrew. You have jaded me.
Code: (Bay 12 Lower Boards IRC) [Select]
server = irc.darkmyst.net
channel = #bay12lb

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48847 on: October 04, 2013, 01:12:29 am »

I am immune to your surprises, Andrew. You have jaded me.

Ironic that it was this and not Jade dying that left you jaded.
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #48848 on: October 04, 2013, 03:39:27 am »

Talking about Jade, has anyone noticed that Jade wear Rose-tinted glasses while Rose wear Jade-tinted glasses in term of their perspective on things?
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48849 on: October 04, 2013, 05:27:59 am »

Maybe AlphaDirk will show up in the nick of time to finish the job?

Gatleos

• Bay Watcher
  • Mournhold... City of Light... City of MAGIC!
    • View Profile
    • Someone Sig This
« Reply #48850 on: October 04, 2013, 05:34:16 am »

So Jane killed Jake because his Hopesplosion was doing... something she didn't want to happen?  Still totally unexplained.

The Hopesplosion was empowering Fake Dirk, who is/was on the verge of killing/banishing Aranea, who Jane probably wanted removed as the empowerment of Jake and theoretically an enemy of the Condesce.

Shit be getting' to Shakespearean levels of counterproductive misinformed motivations.
You're assuming she was aware that Jake was un-faking a soul-stealing brain ghost several hundred yards away. The characters in this comic aren't quite that omniscient.
Think of it like Sim City, except with rival mayors that seek to destroy your citizens by arming legions of homeless people and sending them to attack you.
Quote from: Moonshadow101
it would be funny to see babies spontaneously combust
Gat HQ (Sigtext)
++U+U++ // ,.,.@UUUUUUUU

Liber celi

• Bay Watcher
  • council does your hair
    • View Profile
« Reply #48851 on: October 04, 2013, 06:14:32 am »

It's what happens when people are heavily armed and confused and there are explosions and blood fountains and force lightning all over the place. There must be a point where it becomes too difficult not to kill.

That being said, I'm with Descan here. This whole situation will loop near-indefinitely until Gamzee kills everything. Or an even bigger player turns up.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #48852 on: October 04, 2013, 07:53:15 am »

It's what happens when people are heavily armed and confused and there are explosions and blood fountains and force lightning all over the place. There must be a point where it becomes too difficult not to kill.

That being said, I'm with Descan here. This whole situation will loop near-indefinitely until Gamzee kills everything. Or an even bigger player turns up.
Or John will retcon everything forever.
._.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48853 on: October 04, 2013, 08:08:04 am »

You're assuming she was aware that Jake was un-faking a soul-stealing brain ghost several hundred yards away. The characters in this comic aren't quite that omniscient.

I'm assuming Jane doesn't know any of that, otherwise she wouldn't be actively harming her own goals.  Hence calling it Shakespearean.

Now, where the fuck is Real Dirk?  Jack and PM already showed up, he should be there by now, assuming "flying" always takes place at roughly the same speed as is normal for comics.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #48854 on: October 04, 2013, 09:08:51 am »

A friend had to remind me that Jane was there to stop Jake in the first place.  This seemed to just be the first opportunity, and I agree she probably didn't understand the Aranea->Jake->Dirk power sharing thing.  Heck, I still don't know why Jake's power was tied so closely to Aranea's well-being.

I don't think Dirk could have ever finished the job, because the closer he got the less real he became.  Looked like an impasse.

Also I feel way worse for Terezi than Jake here.  Odd that Aranea is still controlling Gamzee so well.  I still think Gamzee never hated Terezi, he just enjoys fucking with people who let him.  Terrible.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.
Pages: 1 ... 3255 3256 [3257] 3258 3259 ... 3524