Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 3022 3023 [3024] 3025 3026 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5128792 times)

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA Homestuck
« Reply #45345 on: February 22, 2013, 12:13:54 am »

I'll be damned.  We finally have... an actual ship.

Time to break out all that classic Captain Vriska fanart.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Boea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #45346 on: February 22, 2013, 07:31:26 am »

There's an ocean in the shattered space. Is this the beginning of the Skipper Plumbthroat arc?
It's beating  the horse dead but uh, Lord English - Skipper Plumbthroat, if Squiddles ~ Horrors.

Do what you want because pirates are free, YOU ARE A PIRATE!

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #45347 on: February 22, 2013, 08:17:46 am »

Yeah, that looks like Aradia to me.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Cerol Lenslens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #45348 on: February 22, 2013, 10:17:37 pm »

There's an ocean in the shattered space. Is this the beginning of the Skipper Plumbthroat arc?
It's beating  the horse dead but uh, Lord English - Skipper Plumbthroat, if Squiddles ~ Horrors.

Well, yes. Let me be clearer: There ought to be a reason LE (or whoever) manifests as Skipper Plumbthroat in the Squiddlification process. There also seems to be an unexplained connection between SP and Eridan, (heck, they even share the same theme music!) and this might be the part where that gets explored, what with the oceanic theme and the ghosts.
"I've got a plan, hear me out on this one... I want to almost murder you."
"Boy, sure wish as Queen of the entire realm I had somebody to help me out with this. Advisor, tutor, anyone who knows what the hell they're looking at really.

Alas, the life of a Queen is a lonely one. Do the things with the whatsit."

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #45349 on: February 23, 2013, 12:16:42 am »

Eridan is a hope hero; these are apparently prophesied to fight the "Lord of all angels", I.E, LE.

(This was in Kanaya: Return to the core)
« Last Edit: February 23, 2013, 10:04:03 pm by Putnam »

Boea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #45350 on: February 23, 2013, 10:03:32 pm »

Well, yes. Let me be clearer: There ought to be a reason LE (or whoever) manifests as Skipper Plumbthroat in the Squiddlification process. There also seems to be an unexplained connection between SP and Eridan, (heck, they even share the same theme music!) and this might be the part where that gets explored, what with the oceanic theme and the ghosts.
Ya gotta be a bit more clear, this is homestuck we are talking about, but thanks.

Onto silliness.
All I can think of is the green text [YOU FAT UGLY WHORE] also being related to Calliope, which isn't much of new thing, but given what we've somewhat seen about Calliope's power, all I can think is that either the sun is the origin [to put it bluntly, the bubbles are musings] , or at least center of these bubbles [some abstract connection] or some Doomed-Guardian-Dom![probably non-]Calliope is somewhere around there, in the sun, at least [overly literal connection] .
And while I was thinking the thought, the circle's Cyan, if green is the color of four Space Players, why not let Cyan be of Life [other than having 2 players, 1 ancestor of Life being another color, and to that, I say, they are irrelevant to the picture from Caliborn, to Jane, all things considered] .
So what we get is Guardian-Dom![non-]Caliborn drawing a hard line [in Life(Reality?), quite literally] around the Green Sun, and probably Calliope, and he can then sped his time destroying all of the trapped [hyper]temporospace at his leisure, and with it, Calliope as per his exaggerated Calliope-Hate meme.

[Assumption A: Ectobiology affects genetics(and phentoypes) and memetics (arbitrarily, since we have no strong idea of its constraints)]
[Assumption B: A powerful Muse can substantiate bubbles in some sense that physically manifest in a psyco-reactively-complete way]
[Assumption A+B: A First Guardian is a powerful construct made from Ectobiology, and can probably manifest arbitrary pheotypes/memotypes based on its components, and added data, with this, a First Guardian Muse can probably create something akin to dream bubbles, or be able to have enough force to coarsely enact symptoms of other Aspects (destroying time causes instability within real makeup, causing a [Life?] reality barrier)]
« Last Edit: February 23, 2013, 10:11:29 pm by Boea »

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #45351 on: February 23, 2013, 10:06:15 pm »

Supposedly, one of the Kickstarter Canon Fantrolls is on the ship. Its supposed to be the shadow that most people assumed was Sollux.
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #45352 on: February 23, 2013, 10:12:20 pm »

So many d4s, why?
(ptw)

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #45353 on: February 23, 2013, 10:17:37 pm »

So many d4s, why?
(ptw)

Ohoho, are you still in act 5 act 1? You've got a long ride ahead.

Also, there aren't any dice in homestuck but d8s.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #45354 on: February 23, 2013, 10:18:47 pm »

So many d4s, why?
(ptw)

Ohoho, are you still in act 5 act 1? You've got a long ride ahead.

Yeah, I noticed the exposition goes up so much in act 5, that slows things down more than anything.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #45355 on: February 23, 2013, 10:35:03 pm »

Actually, there were Vriska's D4s, which she complained about stepping on.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #45356 on: February 23, 2013, 10:38:50 pm »

Supposedly, one of the Kickstarter Canon Fantrolls is on the ship. Its supposed to be the shadow that most people assumed was Sollux.

Obligation fulfilled, that's all we will ever see.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #45357 on: February 23, 2013, 10:54:53 pm »

Arent trolls that come from the kickstarter supposed to be killed within two panels of appearance?
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #45358 on: February 23, 2013, 10:55:20 pm »

Arent trolls that come from the kickstarter supposed to be killed within two panels of appearance?
The others might.
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #45359 on: February 23, 2013, 10:56:41 pm »

A crack will randomly come in and tear the ghost asunder, doublekilling it.
Pages: 1 ... 3022 3023 [3024] 3025 3026 ... 3524