Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 3003 3004 [3005] 3006 3007 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5125712 times)

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA Homestuck
« Reply #45060 on: February 13, 2013, 09:42:13 pm »

Prince of doom would be one who bring an end to doom.
So they might be able to somehow unfuck a void session and still win, for example. Basically when they aren't meant to win, the prince of doom would fix that. Still not as nice as just having things work from the start.

Thieves are selfish and bitchy, pretty much by definition. A thief of doom would somehow still have it work to their advantage. They might personally arrange to have their moon destroyed and get cause in the fire just so they they can ascend to god tier, or something of that nature. It would suck, but they would benefit from it.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #45061 on: February 13, 2013, 09:45:44 pm »

Princes could also destroy with Doom. Which is about vague enough to mean any generic apocalypse really.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #45062 on: February 13, 2013, 09:47:03 pm »

Princes could also destroy with Doom. Which is about vague enough to mean any generic apocalypse really.
I accidentally the entire session  :(
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile
« Reply #45063 on: February 13, 2013, 09:47:43 pm »

The shittiest role is probably prince of... something. Princes definitely get the shit end of the stick. I dunno, maybe prince of life? Is life even an aspect? Someone who's guaranteed to die. And it's not like you'd get any especially cool powers from it.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #45064 on: February 13, 2013, 09:48:26 pm »

They kill themselves on their own quest bed and RISE.
My tumblr.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #45065 on: February 13, 2013, 09:49:42 pm »

The shittiest role is probably prince of... something. Princes definitely get the shit end of the stick. I dunno, maybe prince of life? Is life even an aspect? Someone who's guaranteed to die. And it's not like you'd get any especially cool powers from it.
And you couldn't even be the healer of the session, what life aspects are most favored for. You could one-shot almost anything, though.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #45066 on: February 13, 2013, 09:53:43 pm »

Prince of void would be pretty good. Destroying obscurity would make the game a lot simpler. No need for seers, mages or players of mind, this guy took care of it all.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #45067 on: February 13, 2013, 09:57:33 pm »

Prince of void would be pretty good. Destroying obscurity would make the game a lot simpler. No need for seers, mages or players of mind, this guy took care of it all.
Or he deprives enemies of vital stuff, like, say, air, or blood.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #45068 on: February 13, 2013, 09:58:07 pm »

Or he deprives enemies of vital stuff, like, say, air, or blood.

Princes of Breath and Blood, Darvi.
My tumblr.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #45069 on: February 13, 2013, 09:59:03 pm »

Bard of Heart would probably be a really weird role.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #45070 on: February 13, 2013, 10:01:48 pm »

Prince of blood would be devastating. Assuming that blood relates to kinship, as is currently published in Popular MSPA Science Weekly.
He would either destroy the society on Derse, causing social revolution, the working class rise up against the royals, victory by default, or would destroy using the society on Prospit and/or what ever lives on the various planets, raising an army pretty quickly.

Osmosis Jones

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 100% more rotation!
    • View Profile
« Reply #45071 on: February 13, 2013, 10:05:50 pm »

Prince of blood would be devastating. Assuming that blood relates to kinship, as is currently published in Popular MSPA Science Weekly.
He would either destroy the society on Derse, causing social revolution, the working class rise up against the royals, victory by default, or would destroy using the society on Prospit and/or what ever lives on the various planets, raising an army pretty quickly.

Did they ever reveal what class Kankri was? Cause Oh shit, that works so well.
The Marx generator will produce Engels-waves which should allow the inherently unstable isotope of Leninium to undergo a rapid Stalinisation in mere trockoseconds.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #45072 on: February 13, 2013, 10:06:28 pm »

Seer of Blood, unless I'm misremembering.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #45073 on: February 13, 2013, 10:06:44 pm »

Kankri is seer of blood.
Yes, a male seer. I totally want to see him in a god tier outfit.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #45074 on: February 13, 2013, 10:06:44 pm »

I AM THING OF BREAD.

Kankri's Seer of Blood.
My tumblr.
Pages: 1 ... 3003 3004 [3005] 3006 3007 ... 3524