Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 2756 2757 [2758] 2759 2760 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5128123 times)

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA Hiatustuck: [KICKS] Make Them Pay
« Reply #41355 on: September 26, 2012, 09:07:58 pm »

In other news, I've found this ...thing. It is going to show something in an hour. I'm not sure what. But it might be cool. Or nightmare inducing. Only one way to find out!
Eh, can't be worse than last time something like this happened.
Maybe Jack might actually be feeling... Sorry, for what he's done? This is a long shot, but then again, John being ragey and stuff was a longshot too.
Dude got chased for 2 years, it gives you a bit of time to think. Believe me I know this from personal experience.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 09:16:20 pm by SomeStupidGuy »
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #41356 on: September 26, 2012, 09:10:14 pm »

Hello.

My name is John Egbert.

You killed my father.

Prepare to die.

This has to happen.

In other news, I've found this ...thing. It is going to show something in an hour. I'm not sure what. But it might be cool. Or nightmare inducing. Only one way to find out!
I'm not getting anything. Timer hit zero and the picture only changed to include the time.

Right clicing on it gives the option "about Billy" which is extra creepy since that's the name of my best friend...
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:avatar's cuteness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #41357 on: September 26, 2012, 09:13:11 pm »

Hello.

My name is John Egbert.

You killed my father.

Prepare to die.

This has to happen.

I'm not getting anything. Timer hit zero and the picture only changed to include the time.

Right clicing on it gives the option "about Billy" which is extra creepy since that's the name of my best friend...

There's now a new post on that tumblr. On the left side of the screen, there should be "==> begin." I'm not really sure what to make of it.
Quote from: Solifuge
A catgirl, whom oft it would please
To dine on a pizza, with cheese,
Thought it was quite fine
To be partly feline,
Excepting the hairballs and fleas.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #41358 on: September 26, 2012, 09:17:51 pm »

Looks like one of those neat AR things.
It's FEF, not FEOF

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #41359 on: September 26, 2012, 09:31:27 pm »

Probably one of those dumb "let's pretend sburb is real, I bet tumblr homestucks will believe it" things.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #41360 on: September 26, 2012, 09:34:44 pm »

Probably one of those dumb "let's pretend sburb is real, I bet tumblr homestucks will believe it" things.
Hey! Don't forget, it could be shitty pseudo-philosophic babble.
I still haven't gotten over that, if you're wondering.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #41361 on: September 26, 2012, 09:40:14 pm »

Oh yeah, I forgot about the pseudo-philosophic babble on account of my not reading any of it past half of the first sentence.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41362 on: September 26, 2012, 09:46:04 pm »

There's now a new post on that tumblr. On the left side of the screen, there should be "==> begin." I'm not really sure what to make of it.

From what I can tell, it is basically a clue saying 'wait 24 hours', given the last sentence of the pictured article.

There is also this below the code for the frame - I know it can at least be seen with Chrome's 'inspect element':
Code: [Select]
<font hint="find a server player" face="calibri" font="" size="6" color="black"></font>
Not sure if it's incredibly relevant to the ARG this will inevitably be, but hey it's something.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Derekristow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #41363 on: September 27, 2012, 12:08:33 am »

Maybe Jack might actually be feeling... Sorry, for what he's done? This is a long shot, but then again, John being ragey and stuff was a longshot too.
Dude got chased for 2 years, it gives you a bit of time to think. Believe me I know this from personal experience.
[/quote]

On the other hand...
Quote from: Jack
What did you even do? Just a couple of routine murders, which was TWO YEARS AGO already.
He doesn't seem too cut up about it.  To be honest, I think that an incarnation of Jack feeling bad about stabbing something might be a twist too radical for even Homestuck.
So my crundles are staying intact unless they're newly spawned... until they are exposed to anything that isn't at room temperature.  This mostly seems to mean blood, specifically, their own.  Then they go poof very quickly.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #41364 on: September 27, 2012, 12:16:47 am »

He regrets the fallout for previous stabs, but doesn't really regret the stabs themselves. Just disappointed that this is where they led him in life. Although...

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41366 on: September 27, 2012, 01:06:55 am »

For the Sbarg site thing there, I can't get the audio file to play. Anyone else had better luck? Just buffers forever.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41367 on: September 27, 2012, 01:37:31 am »

For the Sbarg site thing there, I can't get the audio file to play. Anyone else had better luck? Just buffers forever.
That's because the site the mp3 is hosted on has the file restricted. Nobody can hear it.

Also, does anyone know if 1824x1486 has any significance? Because that's what the mp3 is titled, from what I can tell; I don't think it's a monitor resolution although I may be wrong.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Liber celi

• Bay Watcher
  • council does your hair
    • View Profile
« Reply #41368 on: September 27, 2012, 02:48:47 am »

All I can find on the SBARG-tumblr is this newspaper scrap- pretty stylish for an imaginary newspaper, though not very 2012-looking.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41369 on: September 27, 2012, 03:27:07 am »

Mini update.
Pages: 1 ... 2756 2757 [2758] 2759 2760 ... 3524