Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 2642 2643 [2644] 2645 2646 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5143548 times)

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA Hiatustuck: [S] Dirk: Synchronize.
« Reply #39645 on: July 10, 2012, 10:01:22 am »

Yeah. So?

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39646 on: July 10, 2012, 10:29:54 am »

That's kind of the point, it's a null session.
It was made to not have a battlefield that could resolve itself.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39647 on: July 10, 2012, 10:32:51 am »

I wish I'd have been first to the revelation that Jake had to kiss Dirk's head in Dirk's past to wake up his dreamself in the past, causing him to be double awake from his ecto-birth. I got to that conclusion all by myself too. This is what happens when I see the flash a day late.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #39648 on: July 10, 2012, 12:16:46 pm »

Okay so has anyone interpreted Serenity's morse code yet? She's blinking like she's sending some.

armeggedonCounselor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39649 on: July 10, 2012, 01:58:55 pm »

.... This fucking comic, man. All of the dead kids, and then they're not dead, and then the time shenanigans. I am just... too sober for this shit.
Quote from: Stargrasper
It's an incredibly useful technique that will crash the computer if you aren't careful with it.
That really describes any programming.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39650 on: July 10, 2012, 02:00:27 pm »

* armaggedonCounselor starts throwing a tantrum!

armeggedonCounselor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39651 on: July 10, 2012, 02:16:10 pm »

RAWR! *tableflip*
honk
HONK
Quote from: Stargrasper
It's an incredibly useful technique that will crash the computer if you aren't careful with it.
That really describes any programming.

ShoesandHats

• Bay Watcher
  • Shoes cancels Drink: Intensified by Penguin Man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39652 on: July 10, 2012, 02:20:26 pm »

Please, if you went on another Gamzee-level rampage, you'd only be contributing to the number of dead kids who then are not dead, and then they would cause some time shenanigans. It'd only make things worse.

Mistercheif

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39653 on: July 10, 2012, 03:50:16 pm »

Please, if you went on another Gamzee-level rampage, you'd only be contributing to the number of dead kids who then are not dead, and then they would cause some time shenanigans. It'd only make things worse.
Hmmm.  That sounds like Fun.  DO IT!!!

I'm tempted to do a reread of Homestuck during Hiatustuck 2 (ie, now), but I'm trying to hold out for Hiatustuck the Third.

Liber celi

• Bay Watcher
  • council does your hair
    • View Profile
« Reply #39654 on: July 10, 2012, 08:55:17 pm »

So how will the Alpha kids get on the same power level as their ecto-offspring? It's going to happen somehow, considering SBURB/Homestuck/Hussie's deep concern for symmetry.

We know of three sources of magic-like power: Sburb Titles- possibly via the players' genom(Aspects), or via some weird self-fulfilling prophecy shit(Classes).
The Green Sun- connected to first Guardians and LE somehow("genetic sequence"); grants Space powers and knowledge.
Horrorterrors- more of a psychological influence, corrupting and probably not as empowering as it looked; we know little of the Horrorterrors and less of their actual influence.
Dreamselves- they can fly and somehow manipulate their rooms with their subconsciousness? Seemed like a pretty big deal to me back then, but faded in the general craziness.

Did I forget anything?

On short notice, Roxy could utilize her void powers and technological prowess to prepare some nasty surprises for the Condesce or whomever she sends after them. I am talking about tentacled surprises, surprises so big you need a Drollgorg to unwrap them.
Jane could use her alchemisation gadgets and recipe-skills to use with the ton of grist Jake should receive at entrance.  Weapons, armour, gadgets. We need to see some of that stuff again.
Jake may uncover the hope power Eridan utilized with such impressive results. Or he might get a ton of hard targets to practice running away from screaming at, if some angels are still alive and wrathful. Besides that, he certainly has still some aces up his sleeve, if sleeve means Jade's tower.
Dirk is by far the most power- and resourceful of them. That makes speculating about him actually somewhat boring. His main weakness seems to be his dependance on Lil Hal right now.

But if GCat turns up, they are done with.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #39655 on: July 10, 2012, 09:00:51 pm »

IDE/THEORY: In the final battle with The Condesce, Alpha!Dave actually killed the original GCat, and in his last and greatest ironic gesture had Alpha!Rose use her eldritch magyyks transform him into a second GCat, free of the Condesce's control. He now poses as the original, unknown to HIC, and plots her downfall while simultaneously sneaking a bit of help to the kids (saving Jane, etc.)
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #39656 on: July 10, 2012, 09:48:39 pm »

But if GCat turns up, they are done with.
Not really. If the Batterwitch controls him, she's controlling him with the same goal as the drones: Get the players into the game.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39657 on: July 11, 2012, 05:01:14 am »

Ya know, I've been wondering about that. Why is she so bothered about getting them into the game and at the same time allows DD? to kill them?

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #39658 on: July 11, 2012, 05:06:01 am »

Batterwitch works for LE. LE wants the came to be completed.

Derekristow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #39659 on: July 11, 2012, 05:38:41 am »

The universe she ruled over just got destroyed, and she needs a new one.
So my crundles are staying intact unless they're newly spawned... until they are exposed to anything that isn't at room temperature.  This mostly seems to mean blood, specifically, their own.  Then they go poof very quickly.
Pages: 1 ... 2642 2643 [2644] 2645 2646 ... 3524