Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 2467 2468 [2469] 2470 2471 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5115430 times)

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA Homestuck: END OF ACT 6 INTERMISSION 2
« Reply #37020 on: April 03, 2012, 07:39:19 pm »

Guys you're doing it wrong we should be talking about who we want to die next.
Kanaya/
I think I've been very vocal about my platonic(?) hatred of her.

Also, according to Hussie's Tumblr, there will be no updoots until the big 4/13.
I think I'm going crazy already.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 07:42:47 pm by FuzzyZergling »

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #37021 on: April 03, 2012, 07:45:06 pm »

I bet Alpha Black Queen is not dead. I'm thinking HIC just ran her out of town after stealing her man.
Nah, she has to be dead. She needed to die in order for Universe A to die.

Thinking back on it though, all the dead characters pretty much went through their character arcs(well not Eridian but he sucks so who cares) so they don't really have any real reason to come back.
Equius, Nepeda, and Fef.

We didn't even know Nepeda had a character arc in till Hussie told us she had a crush on Karkat, and that was during the flash where she died. By Gamzee slowly and painfully beating her to death with the worst weapon in the Troll Universe, I might add.
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37022 on: April 03, 2012, 07:50:20 pm »

I bet Alpha Black Queen is not dead. I'm thinking HIC just ran her out of town after stealing her man.
Nah, she has to be dead. She needed to die in order for Universe A to die.
But, universe A is still there.
Maybe you're thinking about the Troll's Universe A?

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #37023 on: April 03, 2012, 07:50:57 pm »

Alpha Black Queen != Universe A Black Queen.

Yes, this is needlessly confusing. Alpha Black Queen is the new kids' Incipisphere's, who is distinct from all previously introduced Black Queens, such as the one Jack murdered or the other one the other Jack murdered.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #37024 on: April 03, 2012, 07:56:20 pm »

You all realize Universe A is the troll sessions, right? I think you all mean the Universe B2 Black Queen.
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #37025 on: April 03, 2012, 07:59:56 pm »

Universe B2 is the Alpha Universe, you must realize. That's why I said "needlessly confusing". It's called that because it's the universe in which SBURB is in Alpha; in B1, it is a Beta release.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Cerol Lenslens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37026 on: April 03, 2012, 08:07:38 pm »

If I could choose any troll to come back, it would be Eridan, with Equius as a close second.

Really? Nepeta's always stealing the number 2 slot after Vriska. Equius is third.

Nepeta's number one for me, and just on principle.  She never really got as much screentime as the others, and I really don't think she deserved to die.  But there's not really logic in my wish to see her alive, I just do.

I, too, would like to see Nepeta come back, simply because she would annoy Karkat while secretly mooning over him.

And as we all know, annoyed Karkat is the most entertaining Karkat.
"I've got a plan, hear me out on this one... I want to almost murder you."
"Boy, sure wish as Queen of the entire realm I had somebody to help me out with this. Advisor, tutor, anyone who knows what the hell they're looking at really.

Alas, the life of a Queen is a lonely one. Do the things with the whatsit."

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
  • YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND~
    • View Profile
« Reply #37027 on: April 03, 2012, 08:15:44 pm »

If I could choose any troll to come back, it would be Eridan, with Equius as a close second.
Really? Nepeta's always stealing the number 2 slot after Vriska. Equius is third.
Nepeta's number one for me, and just on principle.  She never really got as much screentime as the others, and I really don't think she deserved to die.  But there's not really logic in my wish to see her alive, I just do.
I, too, would like to see Nepeta come back, simply because she would annoy Karkat while secretly mooning over him.
And as we all know, annoyed Karkat is the most entertaining Karkat.
Dave is fulfilling the "annoy Karkat" quota for the forceable future.
this sigtext was furiously out-of-date and has been jettisoned

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37028 on: April 03, 2012, 08:16:13 pm »

All of the black queens are dead. Either she's snowman and dead, Jack killed her, or HIC killed her.

Also Andrew Hussie has a theme song?
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #37029 on: April 03, 2012, 08:16:49 pm »

or HIC killed her.
Do we know this for sure?
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37030 on: April 03, 2012, 08:18:50 pm »

Yes. It's why Jack is off killing dreamselves and got himself clocked in the head via royalty.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #37032 on: April 03, 2012, 08:21:10 pm »

Wait, was it said what exactly happened to her anywhere or is she just gone? The one in the post-scratch kids session, I mean.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37033 on: April 03, 2012, 08:24:11 pm »

Look up the sequence with the peanuts. The assassination of a chess piece by an immortal fish alien resides there.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #37034 on: April 03, 2012, 08:29:56 pm »

All I found was Jack saying that "the kingdom's under new management". Nothing on what actually happened to BQ.
Pages: 1 ... 2467 2468 [2469] 2470 2471 ... 3524