Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 2463 2464 [2465] 2466 2467 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5115915 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA Homestuck: END OF ACT 6 INTERMISSION 2
« Reply #36960 on: April 03, 2012, 09:17:48 am »

What could possibly happen next in this suplexingly enthralling web of tales?

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
  • YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND~
    • View Profile
« Reply #36961 on: April 03, 2012, 09:20:34 am »

What could possibly happen next in this suplexingly enthralling web of tales?
DID SOMEBODY SAY SUPLEX?
Spoiler: SUPLEX (click to show/hide)
this sigtext was furiously out-of-date and has been jettisoned

Liber celi

• Bay Watcher
  • council does your hair
    • View Profile
« Reply #36962 on: April 03, 2012, 09:41:42 am »

[A6I2] left us on one cliffhanger(pink moon, the "Authorincest"-thing doesn't even count), but now we have to return to one of 4 cliffhangers- Roxy(Crockerbots), Dirk(Crockerbots), Jane(Crocker) or to Jake, who while not in immediate danger, is doing something strange in the frog ruins. The previous established pattern would be to switch to Jane, who is the "leader" of the alpha-kids. But the previously established narrator is dead, so everything could happen. Maybe some alpha-Exiles jumping in. I'm pretty sure WV doesn't exist in the Alphaverse though, because it was hinted at that he was specifically groomed to use a prototyping ring, which would be decrepit in a void session.

Speaking of sessions, the lack of a reckoning means that there are only void sessions on Alpha-Earth, probably only our new heroe's one. The SBURB-beta(alpha?) was already announced, so the Condesce must have taken over the world soon after Jane entered... whatever it was she entered.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #36963 on: April 03, 2012, 09:53:48 am »

Actually, I got the impression that WV existed in every session, since nothing weird happened on the battlefield prior to his uprising. Although a void session probably qualifies as weird enough that he may not come to be in this session, particularly since the battlefield on which he exists never evolves. Still, my theory is much more depressing since it implies he loses in almost every session, since the Black King is usually the endgame foe.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36964 on: April 03, 2012, 10:06:14 am »

I don't know what everyone's complaining about. I would gladly sit through 3000+ pages of illustrated author in-jokes.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #36965 on: April 03, 2012, 10:16:25 am »

I don't know what everyone's complaining about. I would gladly sit through 3000+ pages of illustrated author in-jokes.

I'm glad I'm not the only one.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36966 on: April 03, 2012, 10:17:11 am »

I would gladly sit through 9000+ pages of illustrated author in-jokes.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #36967 on: April 03, 2012, 10:21:17 am »

In other news, one of my friends watched the flash. When it ended, she looked up and said "Hussie and Aradia?"

I shook my head and said, "Yes. Aradia, with the Cerulean Vriska symbol and Vriska's glasses and Vriska's horns and Vriska's jacket."

Her response: "So it is Aradia?"

/facepalm

armeggedonCounselor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36968 on: April 03, 2012, 10:34:58 am »

Ah, good old authorial incest.

It's probably something Freudian, but I don't want to delve into this idea any further because anything to do with Freud makes blood shoot out of my eyeballs.
Quote from: Stargrasper
It's an incredibly useful technique that will crash the computer if you aren't careful with it.
That really describes any programming.

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
  • YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND~
    • View Profile
« Reply #36969 on: April 03, 2012, 10:38:55 am »

Sounds like a useful skill. How does somebody get Aradia out of that flash. I mean... it's obviously Feferi.
this sigtext was furiously out-of-date and has been jettisoned

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #36970 on: April 03, 2012, 10:47:24 am »

Theory: Hussie is in a Sburb session on the Land of Cliffs and Horses. Lord English is his fellow player.

Specifically, Hussie is UU and LE is uu.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #36971 on: April 03, 2012, 10:50:30 am »

Oh god please no yes.

... No.

... Yes.

... Maybe? D:
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #36972 on: April 03, 2012, 10:51:10 am »

I'd actually not even be surprised. It'd allow Hussie to keep to that whole "I'm not going to be introducing a slew of new characters" thing I seem to recall him saying around the beginning of Act 6 which has since proved a blatant lie that we all should've seen coming. It'd also mean that if somebody asks who UU is in one of his question things on tumblr, he can reply that he already showed us when he revealed himself in costume.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

automaticsquid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36973 on: April 03, 2012, 12:23:01 pm »

In other news, one of my friends watched the flash. When it ended, she looked up and said "Hussie and Aradia?"

I shook my head and said, "Yes. Aradia, with the Cerulean Vriska symbol and Vriska's glasses and Vriska's horns and Vriska's jacket."

Her response: "So it is Aradia?"

/facepalm
the only thing i can possibly think of is that aradia used to be associated with the dead eyes but that was a long time ago!

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36974 on: April 03, 2012, 12:43:15 pm »

Thank you, I was afraid I was the only one who enjoyed the End of Intermission.
Pages: 1 ... 2463 2464 [2465] 2466 2467 ... 3524