Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 2461 2462 [2463] 2464 2465 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5116253 times)

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA Homestuck: I BELIEVE IN MAGIC
« Reply #36930 on: April 02, 2012, 11:37:35 pm »

Edit: wait nevermind there's gonna be a second album. I STILL HAVE HOPE
Double nevermind, he ended up getting in the troll album anyways, even though the song he wrote for Hussie ended up being used for Mindfang.

Not that I'm complaining, it's still awesome.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36931 on: April 02, 2012, 11:45:04 pm »

Started listening to album.
Why am I having such an urge to lick the screen?

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36932 on: April 02, 2012, 11:45:19 pm »

Apparently, it was pulled fast enough that I can't even link to it now, but if you refresh your Bandcamp page you may notice that the album is suddenly a song short.  What was track 10 - Indigo Archer - was literally a song from Frozen Synapse.  Album's delayed for three weeks over "legal issues" and they had to be reminded one of the songs was from a fucking videogame.  Radiation cops out - a professional music guy, you'd think he'd notice something like that.

Anywhoozle.  Now at least we know Hussie's master plan.  He let himself be killed, so he could go to the afterlife and propose to one of his three true loves.

And I do like how Vriska's afterlife is apparently wandering around in a self-conscious depression on LoSaZ.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 11:48:11 pm by Aqizzar »
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36933 on: April 02, 2012, 11:48:16 pm »

Apparently, it was pulled fast enough that I can't even link to it now, but if you refresh your Bandcamp page you may notice that the album is suddenly a song short.  What was track 10 - Indigo Archer - was literally a song from Frozen Synapse.  Album's delayed for three weeks over "legal issues" and they had to be reminded one of the songs was from a fucking videogame.
That explains why there's no Darkleer song.
But I wonder why there's no song for The Grand Highblood.

Hubris Incalculable

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36934 on: April 02, 2012, 11:48:42 pm »

holy shit why am i always late for the big updates that was spectacular and i gasped really loud and omg and wtf and...
Code: (Bay 12 Lower Boards IRC) [Select]
server = irc.darkmyst.net
channel = #bay12lb

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #36935 on: April 02, 2012, 11:50:18 pm »

But I wonder why there's no song for The Grand Highblood.
Same reason, it was submitted by the same person.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Zaerosz

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼sperm whale leather thong☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #36936 on: April 03, 2012, 12:05:09 am »

Huh. I have both of those tracks now. I feel special.

EDIT: Oh wow Gold Mage is bloody fantastic. I feel like I'm playing Ape Escape again.
くコ:彡

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #36937 on: April 03, 2012, 12:06:52 am »

Personally I just can't stop listening to Iron Infidel. It gets me in here. In my heart.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #36938 on: April 03, 2012, 12:09:22 am »

Personally I just can't stop listening to Iron Infidel. It gets me in here. In my heart.
Wait 'till you get to Iron Knight
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36939 on: April 03, 2012, 12:12:29 am »

Apparently, it was pulled fast enough that I can't even link to it now, but if you refresh your Bandcamp page you may notice that the album is suddenly a song short.  What was track 10 - Indigo Archer - was literally a song from Frozen Synapse.  Album's delayed for three weeks over "legal issues" and they had to be reminded one of the songs was from a fucking videogame.  Radiation cops out - a professional music guy, you'd think he'd notice something like that.

Anywhoozle.  Now at least we know Hussie's master plan.  He let himself be killed, so he could go to the afterlife and propose to one of his three true loves.

And I do like how Vriska's afterlife is apparently wandering around in a self-conscious depression on LoSaZ.

Why are you always up to date with the news?

Also, I can't watch the flash update, because mobile Apple product. Curse your lack of Flash.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36940 on: April 03, 2012, 12:18:57 am »

Why are you always up to date with the news?

Chans.

Wait 'till you get to Iron Knight

Pity it's basically any Dragonforce song you care to name.  Actually, most of the album sounds distinctly like extensive remixes, either of "nerd famous" music or forgotten videogame tunes.

Not that they're not great to listen to, I guess I've just gotten slightly jaded after I realized it.

I have a new favorite in Temporal Shenanigans.  Anything with an honest attempt at good vocals in fan music just tugs at me.  (I'm also an embarrassingly huge Aradiafan, I don't even know why.)
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 12:20:34 am by Aqizzar »
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #36941 on: April 03, 2012, 12:20:43 am »

Oh hey, that's the one by the person I know. Sweeeeet.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #36942 on: April 03, 2012, 12:21:53 am »

Have you also seen CR1M1N4L, CR1M1N4L, by the same person?
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Liber celi

• Bay Watcher
  • council does your hair
    • View Profile
« Reply #36943 on: April 03, 2012, 12:27:32 am »

Why is the update named DOTA?
I have no idea. It's probable something obvius.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36944 on: April 03, 2012, 12:28:35 am »

Maybe H is playing DOTA?
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei
Pages: 1 ... 2461 2462 [2463] 2464 2465 ... 3524