Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 243 244 [245] 246 247 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5124698 times)

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: Check.
« Reply #3660 on: June 11, 2010, 10:56:52 pm »

All sense lost, but a new cliche gained. The passive voice, used frequently.

The reader, frustrated by new updates.

A question, posed to fellow readers: is this annoying anybody else as much as it is me?

Not really, no. This is the period in between acts. It's not going to last too long.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2010, 11:02:07 pm by Jackrabbit »

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #3661 on: June 11, 2010, 10:58:56 pm »

I'd be annoyed if we didn't know the act was starting tomorrow. As an interim thing, no, it's a nice quick break from the norm.

I really don't like the look of Dream John though.

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3662 on: June 11, 2010, 11:55:03 pm »

What do you mean? Dream John looks just like regular John, except with ridiculous yellow pajamas, which is what the dream selves wear.

IDE/THEORY: AR will survive by hopping into the time capsule.

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
  • YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3663 on: June 12, 2010, 12:56:55 am »

Idea/theory: AR will survive because he is a badass.
this sigtext was furiously out-of-date and has been jettisoned

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #3664 on: June 12, 2010, 01:25:36 am »

What do you mean? Dream John looks just like regular John, except with ridiculous yellow pajamas, which is what the dream selves wear.

The outfit makes his Hero Mode look odd. Also his hair looks a bit bigger, which is disconcerting me.

Also, I didn't notice WV's ring was prototyped four times. Interesting.

tehstefan

• Bay Watcher
  • R.I.P Bro. You were too good for this place
    • View Profile
« Reply #3665 on: June 12, 2010, 03:02:34 am »

There. Long long recap. How about everyone reads that, and we can all get as unconfused as anyone can be.

Edit: Also, i totally need one of those shirts. Sepultritude!
« Last Edit: June 12, 2010, 03:22:33 am by tehstefan »
I suspect you've never tried doing many illegal things yet in your game. The second the CCS knows you're "active", they'll come down on you like the hammer of God.

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3666 on: June 12, 2010, 03:45:17 am »

time shenanigans laid out.

AH is seriously overusing them.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3667 on: June 12, 2010, 03:57:44 am »

Can you really overuse time shenanigans?

Incidentally, I don't think anyone has traveled in time yet except the four wanderers.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3668 on: June 12, 2010, 04:03:00 am »

Can you really overuse time shenanigans?

Incidentally, I don't think anyone has traveled in time yet except the four wanderers.

And Davesprite. And all the kids and their guardians because they had to get sent back in time because they were paradox babies.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3669 on: June 12, 2010, 04:37:28 am »

Ah yes, good point.

Man, I liked it when there was a buttload of time shenanigans going on and yet nobody had traveled in time as far as we knew.

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #3670 on: June 12, 2010, 04:48:49 am »

I was about to say "Well, nobody from the present has time travelled yet" but then I realized how utterly ridiculous that sounded.

Charmander

• Bay Watcher
  • [!!TAIL!!]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3671 on: June 12, 2010, 07:28:15 am »

Has to be said, I was underwhelmed with the majority of the replaced music. But that might be just because I love Mutiny.

Wimdit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3672 on: June 12, 2010, 07:48:56 am »

Yeah... Lost Mutiny, both Guardians, Contention, and some others. And damn, they're gone from the music store too.

Who was it that withdrew? Bill Bolin? I know we don't know the circumstances behind it, but it sure is tempting to vilify him for this terrible crime. A pox on him.

The replacement music... If you can manage to keep an open mind to it, it's pretty good, but it just doesn't fit on most of the pages. Mutiny segued well into Carefree Victory, for one thing.

Oh well. A new recap, which was quick. Anyone want to count the number of stable time loops it lists?

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3673 on: June 12, 2010, 07:54:28 am »

I think the replacement music that I've heard so far works on its own but it just... doesn't fit. There's something really wrong about it. Although Retrieve Package isn't too bad.

Damn it, whoever pulled out. You damn well better have had a legitimate reason to have taken your music with you.

EDIT: WE LOST THE FINAL DAVE STRIFE ONE?

GODDAMN YOU. GODDAMN YOU. GET THAT LEGIT REASON OUT AND READY OR IMMA COMING FOR YOU.

EDIT2: And the first intermission music. The replacement kicks ass but I loved the original so much. So much. I think...

I think I need to be alone for a while...
« Last Edit: June 12, 2010, 08:15:02 am by Jackrabbit »

Wimdit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3674 on: June 12, 2010, 08:41:44 am »

Okay, this appears to be Bolin's myspace. Latest post contains a rant and his side of the apparent reason for pulling out. It doesn't seem to be a legitimate one, anyway. Nobody troll him, okay?

http://www.myspace.com/pleocoma

TLDR he's angry because he thought Hussie wasn't running the collaboration as he should have.

I thought the news post sounded a bit too neutral. Especially the 'not interesting enough to mention' bit. I'm still wondering who's actually in the wrong here, but I'm leaning towards Bill. Especially since none of the musicians are joining his, uh, Mutiny.
Pages: 1 ... 243 244 [245] 246 247 ... 3524