Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 2381 2382 [2383] 2384 2385 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5115630 times)

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA Homestuck: [S] Jane: Enter.
« Reply #35730 on: March 11, 2012, 01:02:05 am »

Clearly because he flipped it turnways.

C'mon. How long have you been reading this? The answer is always the most meta shit possible.

Not plausible. Possible. The number one rule of Homestuck: Never expect anything. It will be proven wrong.

Hussie has the gigantic wealth of knowledge about what happens that he is perfectly willing to share.
good luck acquiring it through his twitter though.

Not EVERYthing is made in advance, but the story has been half-way finished for a long time.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35731 on: March 11, 2012, 01:03:32 am »

Huh. Wonder what happened. It was readable when I saved it.
I think Tumblr itself may have been the culprit, I've seen other people have animated GIFs that were too large get messed up by it before.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #35732 on: March 11, 2012, 01:12:49 am »

This is the one they were using.

Actually, I just made that one. And if you're gonna post it, at least post a link to the whole thing! :P
http://whoarethesedouchebags.tumblr.com/

I would of course like permission to post any that you make. ^_^
That last one you posted is almost illegible, it's too small.

I can read it fine after clicking on it.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35733 on: March 11, 2012, 01:25:01 am »

I figured out how to let other people ask questions and make submissions, go me.

Anyways, yeah, it's definitely tumblr screwing it up. Ah well.

applesauce machine

• Bay Watcher
  • 2011 Memory Ln.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35734 on: March 11, 2012, 01:46:02 am »

I figured out how to let other people ask questions and make submissions, go me.

Anyways, yeah, it's definitely tumblr screwing it up. Ah well.
You could always post them in pieces. Like two or three equal-sized chunks.
THE GOVERNMENT IS PUTTING BIBLES IN THE WATER SUPPLY.
Sigtext x 20 and avatar gallery

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35735 on: March 11, 2012, 02:40:23 am »

Newest victim.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35736 on: March 11, 2012, 02:47:22 am »

Newest victim.

I think it's impressive when a majority of the descriptions are fairly accurate. I doubt I could perform so well if I knew nothing of Homestuck.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #35737 on: March 11, 2012, 10:20:49 am »

Clearly because he flipped it turnways.

C'mon. How long have you been reading this? The answer is always the most meta shit possible.

Not plausible. Possible. The number one rule of Homestuck: Never expect anything. It will be proven wrong.

On the contrary, a Homestuck RP I'm involved in has predicted tons of Act 6 stuff. For example, we started not long after Bro died, and I made a character that happened to look a bit like Dave, named Dirk. One of the other characters dropped out, so he was forced to serve as the vital Hero of Time, forcing him to abandon his initial title as the Hero of Heart. One of the other characters switches back and forth between Fork and Spoon-kind, and on top of THAT our Troll counterparts are two Trolls that ran a Sburb game all by themselves, one a girl who is polite and helpful and the other an insulting asshole who still find a couple of the humans interesting enough to talk to. And he HATES the other Troll.

It's not actually that impressive objectively, but with Hussie's track record of throwing predictability out the window we're damned psychics.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35738 on: March 11, 2012, 12:36:41 pm »

I can never get in a good Homestuck RP that lasts more than a short while.

Probably because I don't really look for one, and also I have no idea what to do once I'm in one. I like having a GM to tell me stuff.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #35739 on: March 11, 2012, 01:41:45 pm »

Newest victim.

The others are interesting, but they hit John Kanaya and Eridan right on the fucking head. Also, I don't anyone could more completely describe the opposite of Tavros' personality and actions.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #35740 on: March 11, 2012, 02:00:20 pm »

Not to mention Sollux and Nepeta.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #35741 on: March 11, 2012, 03:31:34 pm »

So... InB4 Lord English kills Hussie, starts writing the comic, and runs the last chapter of the story as a hellish character-action-determined-by-reader-submission Adventure Game, with no holds on remaining character death or plot-incompleteness barred?
Nah, surely he won't do that with his Former Vessel/Time Clone/Ectobiological Heir/Son(?) running around in the session.
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
  • YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND~
    • View Profile
« Reply #35742 on: March 11, 2012, 03:59:06 pm »

So... InB4 Lord English kills Hussie, starts writing the comic, and runs the last chapter of the story as a hellish character-action-determined-by-reader-submission Adventure Game, with no holds on remaining character death or plot-incompleteness barred?
Nah, surely he won't do that with his Former Vessel/Time Clone/Ectobiological Heir/Son(?) running around in the session.
Who?
this sigtext was furiously out-of-date and has been jettisoned

applesauce machine

• Bay Watcher
  • 2011 Memory Ln.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35743 on: March 11, 2012, 04:01:14 pm »

Who?
The one that uh
The one
The one that came out of Doc Scratcwait no he's the same one. I second this "Who?".
THE GOVERNMENT IS PUTTING BIBLES IN THE WATER SUPPLY.
Sigtext x 20 and avatar gallery

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #35744 on: March 11, 2012, 04:08:09 pm »

Cal
Pages: 1 ... 2381 2382 [2383] 2384 2385 ... 3524