Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 2173 2174 [2175] 2176 2177 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5133114 times)

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA Homestuck: there's an update I have proof
« Reply #32610 on: December 11, 2011, 11:03:10 pm »

Heh. I also notice that three nano-seconds is somehow long enough for Jade to lecture John. But honestly, I am not really complaining
That's actually a feature of relativity - going at faster speeds makes time go faster for everyone around you than it does for you. So if you were to spend your entire life going at the speed of sound, then you'd age marginally slower than normal. Not enough to actually have much effect, since you'd have to reach near-lightspeed to actually see major results regarding aging, but still.

Of course, we know Hussie has already bid farewell to most modern laws of physics, so what the hey.

Yeah, but it would have the opposite effect of that shown in the comic.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32611 on: December 11, 2011, 11:08:21 pm »

Heh. I also notice that three nano-seconds is somehow long enough for Jade to lecture John. But honestly, I am not really complaining
That's actually a feature of relativity - going at faster speeds makes time go faster for everyone around you than it does for you. So if you were to spend your entire life going at the speed of sound, then you'd age marginally slower than normal. Not enough to actually have much effect, since you'd have to reach near-lightspeed to actually see major results regarding aging, but still.

Of course, we know Hussie has already bid farewell to most modern laws of physics, so what the hey.
Video Game Logic is the answer to everything.

Osmosis Jones

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 100% more rotation!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32612 on: December 11, 2011, 11:31:51 pm »

That, and Rule Of Cool.
The Marx generator will produce Engels-waves which should allow the inherently unstable isotope of Leninium to undergo a rapid Stalinisation in mere trockoseconds.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #32613 on: December 11, 2011, 11:44:59 pm »

Because they flew out of the Fourth Wall shrunk and super fast they experience time slower than everyone else.

It makes perfect sense.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #32614 on: December 11, 2011, 11:46:11 pm »

Just like how you can go so slow you go fast.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32615 on: December 11, 2011, 11:48:35 pm »

And also leaving this thing here because I know a lot of you get kicks from these.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32616 on: December 12, 2011, 12:16:57 am »

Video Game Logic is the answer to everything.
Well, this is what happens when I spent the entire day doing calculus. I try to explain relativity, get my explanation right, but fail to realize that what I'm applying it to is completely off.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #32617 on: December 12, 2011, 12:36:38 am »

John's mind

it's full of fuck

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #32618 on: December 12, 2011, 12:39:00 am »

THREE YEARS?!

Now the next 3 years of Homestuck are going to be daily updates of John and Jade getting bored on the ship.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #32619 on: December 12, 2011, 12:39:59 am »

Oh, John, no...  :'(

Thinking about Vriska, how he's going to wait for 3 years to see her...

and she's dead D:

yes he's thinking about his other friends too but they're not quite as much of a corpse lying on the ground
« Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 12:42:27 am by Putnam »

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #32620 on: December 12, 2011, 12:43:09 am »

I'm assuming they'll have to do something extremely stupid/and/or/dangerous to get there faster.

Unless Hussie plans on making the majority of updates of them just talking for three years.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32621 on: December 12, 2011, 12:44:49 am »

Dawn of the first day

1095 days remain

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32622 on: December 12, 2011, 12:45:50 am »

I wonder if it took Sollux 3 years of raping his mind to meet up with Dave and Rose. Oh wait, that was his dream bubble self, right?

Also, unless Hussie is going to pull a very pleasant surprise for John and Vriska, he's in for a very great surprise.

Edit: Or, I don't know. I forgot the plot points. Now, I'll have to go archive binging again. D:
« Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 12:47:27 am by New Guy »
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32623 on: December 12, 2011, 01:20:20 am »

And also leaving this thing here because I know a lot of you get kicks from these.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
First I was "Whuh?", but then my brain actually woke up and I was laughing ma arse off.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #32624 on: December 12, 2011, 01:23:42 am »

Given what Hussie's said about the length of the comic, there's either going to be a timeskip or a loophole here.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.
Pages: 1 ... 2173 2174 [2175] 2176 2177 ... 3524