Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 2148 2149 [2150] 2151 2152 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5126266 times)

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA Homestuck: [S] ACT 6
« Reply #32235 on: November 27, 2011, 03:37:31 am »

I want to see Bec as a terrible parent.
I don't think that would be awesome or funny in any way, just "Oh shit did he just kill John?".
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Cerol Lenslens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32236 on: November 27, 2011, 04:00:10 am »

It's interesting that his bedroom tower is on the ground detached from the main pillar. Jades room was a parallel to the dream towers on Prospit and Derse, where the Dreamselves slumber. Events that happened to one were reflected in the other. The detachment of his room could be significant to his dreamself death.

I'm not sure it's detached - I think that's just how dense the pumpkin growth has gotten.   :o

Also, is it me, or is that tower now vaguely pistol-shaped? I wonder if the sphere at the top is going to be launched later...
"I've got a plan, hear me out on this one... I want to almost murder you."
"Boy, sure wish as Queen of the entire realm I had somebody to help me out with this. Advisor, tutor, anyone who knows what the hell they're looking at really.

Alas, the life of a Queen is a lonely one. Do the things with the whatsit."

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32237 on: November 27, 2011, 09:35:38 am »

It's definitely detached; the part he walked out of is where it was attached to the main tower. It DOES kind of look like a pistol though, now that you mention it...
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32238 on: November 27, 2011, 09:37:42 am »

Why would he live in the detached part of the tower?

Then, again, he is adventurous, so yeah.

Question is, when he enters the game, will the whole island be included in the game?
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #32239 on: November 27, 2011, 12:14:51 pm »

Probably, seeing as Jade took all of her island with her.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #32240 on: November 27, 2011, 12:46:43 pm »

She didn't take the frog ruins. All she took was the tower and Forge.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #32241 on: November 27, 2011, 01:35:13 pm »

The frog ruins were not on the island, they were in the water  :P

And it's clear Jake would live in the detached bedroom because that's the only bedroom in the tower. Grandpa Hass never sleeps, so there was only one left for Jade.

And where would Jake put his posters, huh? Not in the foyer to be judged by the disapproving gaze of his grandmother.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #32242 on: November 28, 2011, 03:16:36 am »

Hm, so a random archive binge yielded up this page, of which the relevant information is that the pre-TrollScratch ancestors were not spawned in their own session, and (I'm guessing) are duplicates of those spawned in the Trolls' session. This presumably has something to do with why Nanna has a copy of Sassacre's from the kids' original session, but at the same time raises further questions. Notably, that this is appears to be the inverse of the process that occurred with the trolls (trolls: postScratch paradox clones enter the preScratch universe, kids: preScratch objects enter the postScratch universe) and probably hints at some weird time shit that has yet to be revealed that accounts for a postScratch universe modifying the preScratch universe that leads to the postScratch universe (which is nothing particularly surprising for Hussie, it's just the precise mechanisms that are a mystery) and what, exactly Lord English had to do with it.

All of this is one of two things: obnoxious and incorrect speculation on my part, or news to nobody but myself. Or both.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Doohl

• Bay Watcher
  • [OMNIPOTENT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #32243 on: November 28, 2011, 07:55:15 pm »

wigglin day

Ok.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #32244 on: November 28, 2011, 07:59:21 pm »

* RUDEdiculous (hi five 2 self)

She promptly claps once alone
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #32245 on: November 28, 2011, 08:06:53 pm »

IDE/THEORY: Bro will just shower for the entire session, oblivious of everything, while his robots do all the game playing.

Also... why is drunken/dead tired writing with atrocious spelling always so ADORABLE?
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32246 on: November 28, 2011, 08:09:02 pm »

I really, really hope that all the kid-Mom pesterlogs don't turn out like they have been, or else I won't be able to think of anything else and I'll spend the rest of my days chuckling around like a creepy old madman.

...Actually, nevermind, that's an okay alternative.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:avatar's cuteness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #32247 on: November 28, 2011, 08:35:44 pm »

TG: all i know is shes banking on us doing this and if she needs us to do this than its got to be to make somethin fucking hoorible happen
TG: * horbible
TG: * whore bible
TG: ^ bullseye

TG: maybay im just like this nutty ass bitsh twirling yarn from a shitwizards nappy brown beard but i cant bring myself to trust a cake sellin genocidal alien overlard sea queen
TG: * overl...
TG: n/m that santence chx out

Okay, it's official. Lalonde is the best character in Homestuck, and nothing will ever convince me otherwise.
Quote from: Solifuge
A catgirl, whom oft it would please
To dine on a pizza, with cheese,
Thought it was quite fine
To be partly feline,
Excepting the hairballs and fleas.

Derekristow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #32248 on: November 28, 2011, 08:42:20 pm »

Quote from: tipsyGnostalgic
TG: i am just chill as fuck about being a pale friend to all

Oh look humans have quadrants now.

Tumblr shipping explosion in:
So my crundles are staying intact unless they're newly spawned... until they are exposed to anything that isn't at room temperature.  This mostly seems to mean blood, specifically, their own.  Then they go poof very quickly.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #32249 on: November 28, 2011, 08:43:22 pm »

Quote from: tipsyGnostalgic
TG: i am just chill as fuck about being a pale friend to all

Oh look humans have quadrants now.

Tumblr shipping explosion in:
Quick! Someone re-route our main posting power supply to the tumblr shields! If we catch the full force of that blast we'll be done for!
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.
Pages: 1 ... 2148 2149 [2150] 2151 2152 ... 3524