Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 2132 2133 [2134] 2135 2136 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5122685 times)

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA Homestuck: [S] ACT 6
« Reply #31995 on: November 21, 2011, 09:38:51 am »

So, UU just said that A2 (Jake's) made B1 (The trolls, sufferer times) universe.
No she didn't?

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #31996 on: November 21, 2011, 09:40:56 am »

So, UU just said that A2 (Jake's) made B1 (The trolls, sufferer times) universe. Should I take that as a confirmation that Jake's universe, or rather, session, made the trolls?

Also, Lord English was born on B2, then considering he doesn't seem to have any appearances in A1, went to A2, then jumped into the first troll universe, to corrupt it. Either that, or he jumped into B1 sometime before the scratch.

From what UU said, the sessions', both A1 and A2, kids and trolls seem to meet up at the end (or nearing the end) of B2's life. I assume that's the time when they'll go and fight LE, and possibly Jack Noir.

A1 and A2 are the trolls' universes. B1 and B2 are the kids' universes.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Osmosis Jones

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 100% more rotation!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31997 on: November 21, 2011, 09:41:29 am »

UU: imagine two Universes, A and B.
UU: now imagine there are two instances of each Universe, A1 and A2 and B1 and B2.
UU: the first instance of each is like a test rUn, that does not qUite sUcceed.
UU: the second instance thoUgh will meet all of its pUrposes!
UU: now consider that A1 begets A2.
UU: A2 begets B1.
UU: and B1 begets B2.
UU: and the participants of B2 are the ones who will make an effort to exit all this tUrbUlence and falderal.
UU: yoU are one of them! :U
UU: and yoUr yoUng ancestor is another, thoUgh she is "presently" stationed in B1.

Yah, it looks like she said Scratch!kids were B2, original kids were B1, which leaves karkat and co as A2, and sufferer as A1. So, there's no direct link between Scratch!kids and the trolliverses.
The Marx generator will produce Engels-waves which should allow the inherently unstable isotope of Leninium to undergo a rapid Stalinisation in mere trockoseconds.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31998 on: November 21, 2011, 09:47:20 am »

Oh. Got them mixed up, lol.

Need to read bettar, newbish idiot guy.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31999 on: November 21, 2011, 11:35:42 am »

That is the best autoresponder. The best.

I'm gonna be so pissed if Dave still has self-confidence issues in comparing himself to his brother, setting an impossibly high standard even when he's basically the same age as him.

Jelle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32000 on: November 21, 2011, 11:44:06 am »

Oh I thought A was the original kids universe, A1 being the failed one davesprite came from and A2 the one where the scratch occured, then B being the new kids where B2 is where the story is currently at, and B1 currently unknown ready for plenty of plot twists. Perhaps lord english is in fact Jake english from the failed B1 I had in mind!

That's how I interpreted it anyway, seems like I'm wrong, I don't nearly think this thing through enough.  :-X

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32001 on: November 21, 2011, 12:12:44 pm »

IDE/THEORY: UU is Doc Scratch. He's lying. About everything.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #32002 on: November 21, 2011, 12:15:51 pm »

That's not really his style though. From what we know about the Mirthful Messiahs, it's doc Scratch that is the deceptive gentleman, where Lord English is a ruthless pimp. Not out of the question for this to be doc Scratch though.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32003 on: November 21, 2011, 12:34:29 pm »

Wasn't the Mirthful Messiahs just another name for ICP?

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #32004 on: November 21, 2011, 12:38:29 pm »

There are a ton of references everywhere in the story that mean one thing, but are revealed to mean another.

Doc Scratch and Lord English to exemplify the characters Gamzee talked about, with LE being summed to the sound of a Vast Honk. One is well-spoken and calm/polite, the other is a brute. And while originally we only took this as meaning the human ICP, much like the line "He is already here" Hussie has played with our expectations to point towards the Green Sun/LE point without us knowing it was a reference to that at the time.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32005 on: November 21, 2011, 12:45:41 pm »

That is the best autoresponder. The best.

It's a never ending torrent of condescension and homoeroticism, that churns out responses to every statement like the high-IQ version of "Guess what? Chicken butt."  It's everything I expected Bro to sound like, and I didn't even know it.  (Yes, it's a chatterbot, but he made it, so it's the same.)

Not to mention the dude's symbol.  It's a hat.  He wears a shirt emblazoned with a picture of his hat.  He is Broception.

Anyway, does anyone else notice a theme here?  I always chalked it up to their Robinson Crusoe not-really-parenting that the Trolls were so versed in the ways of high-grade technology, in a species-wide mirror of Jade.  We already know the reset-Alternia was surreptitiously lambasted with pressure to turn its children into the perfect Sburb players, what with the architecture and melee combat.  I'm guessing all this science in the home is the same thing.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 12:47:27 pm by Aqizzar »
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32006 on: November 21, 2011, 02:26:16 pm »

I like the parallel between the community swooning over Jake and all three of the scratchkids swooning (seriously or not) over him as well. :P
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32007 on: November 21, 2011, 02:27:45 pm »

It's everything I expected Bro to sound like, and I didn't even know it.  (Yes, it's a chatterbot, but he made it, so it's the same.)

It is guaranteed to be 96% 93% indistinguishable from the real DS. Speaking of DS, what's it short for? I'm starting to think that it might just be "Dave Strider", and tipsyGnostalgic will turn out to be named "Rose", in a pointless confusion gambit where Andrew is deliberately making it more difficult to tell which character is being discussed at any given moment.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #32008 on: November 21, 2011, 03:27:16 pm »

Haha, its a chat bot. Yep, its not Strider. I may or may not be angry that we don't see Strider yet. In fact, I-

GOD DAMN YOU ANDREW, GOD DAMN YOU TO HELL.
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #32009 on: November 21, 2011, 04:06:31 pm »

Now that I've seen the update, I have to admit it was obvious. Of course Bro would troll us like this in his first appearance. What else could he have possibly done?
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.
Pages: 1 ... 2132 2133 [2134] 2135 2136 ... 3524