Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 2112 2113 [2114] 2115 2116 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5119312 times)

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA Homestuck: [S] ACT 6
« Reply #31695 on: November 16, 2011, 12:09:44 am »

No, it really is impossible to survive bisection. See all those night creatures where you aimed at the lower body with a sword or something and it sailed off in an arc.
I'm pretty sure Putnam meant the legs, though.
bluh ninja
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31696 on: November 16, 2011, 12:14:19 am »

wwell guess wwhos taking bets guys
that neww strider guys name is ggoin to be called dean

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #31697 on: November 16, 2011, 12:14:57 am »

Dick.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #31698 on: November 16, 2011, 12:18:15 am »

No, it really is impossible to survive bisection. See all those night creatures where you aimed at the lower body with a sword or something and it sailed off in an arc.
bluh ninja

No, I mean I removed the [LOWERBODY] tag from the lower body bodypart so that getting the lower body cut off wouldn't kill him.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31699 on: November 16, 2011, 12:18:48 am »

Dick.

Good fucking lord, if he's name is Dick, short for Richard, I will take you out to a fine seafood dinner on the waterfront and order their finest white wine, and be a gentlemen and not even tell you that the fried shrimp is going straight to your ass.
I hope you choke.

Also, Ruby Lalonde. Any takers?

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31700 on: November 16, 2011, 12:27:58 am »

bluh ninja

No, I mean I removed the [LOWERBODY] tag from the lower body bodypart so that getting the lower body cut off wouldn't kill him.

What if you just added [EMBEDDED] tag instead of removing that? [LOWERBODY] is used for pants, skirts, etc. by default. [EMBEDDED] connects the body part into the connected body part like superglue.

Although I wonder if both tags will clash.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #31701 on: November 16, 2011, 12:29:09 am »

Maybe it'll be Roxy. Somehow I feel it fits the whole BFFSIES 4EVERZ bit. But Ruby might work too.

She has to be an internet master if her name is Ruby though.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31702 on: November 16, 2011, 12:30:41 am »

Oh yea, didn't think of Roxy, but that works too.

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31703 on: November 16, 2011, 01:10:24 am »

I'm thinking "Troll mother grub".
^

It's already been stated that successful players get access to ectocloning technology.  If there was a session with a severely limited player count, they could still restart their race.

With a single individual being cloned repeatedly, however, you will only have an increasing number of identical clones.

Even with a mother grub, and assuming the offspring somehow manage to differentiate themselves from the parent, you're still looking at a species that is starting, quite literally, from a single individual and where every member is closely related to each other. There is no other input of genetic material save from the mother grub, which will still only count as one more individual.

Coupled with the deleterious effects of incest, you'll have horribly mutated, intellectually stunted inbred troll hicks within a few generations - and that's being optimistic.
No, only 50% at most.

Also natural selection was already at work, lol.

That underground of death and pain was established for a reason, and it may just be so again.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31704 on: November 16, 2011, 04:50:52 am »

But anyway, new characters are totally game breaking. Hussie should nerf, because with access to multiple strife specibi from the start and easy access to a bajillion recipes, including everything you can get your hands on, people are going to be playing Jane sooo much. I mean seriously, you think when they released Gamzee's sober mode that was umba? Just wait until people start stacking her with punch card alchemy!
She better end up being a strong early game hero with no scaling, or the game is going to start being called JadeStuck.
And now she get's another fucking buff?!?! WHY WOULD YOU EVER LET A CHARACTER CONVERT ITEMS TO GRIST!!!

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31705 on: November 16, 2011, 05:51:50 am »

I think you're missing the point Max. They are PurposefullyOverpowered, because they are a post-scratch session and can have a better chance at winning the game.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31706 on: November 16, 2011, 06:06:58 am »

Yea sounds about right...
Actually that makes a lot of sense. Doc Scratch was a nasty SOB, so when he helped the troll civilisation to win their session, he did it by turning them into insane Spartans to harden them up, but earth's guardian is the significantly more agreeable Becquerel, so he could have chosen to help out the human civ by giving them more tools to utilise. Thus Earth still looks like Earth.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31707 on: November 16, 2011, 06:12:59 am »

But remember, the one providing the tools and manipulating humanity is the Imperial Condesce Betty Crocker, not Bec. She's also a servant of Lrd English so who knows what she's planning.

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
  • I knew you were coming. Nonetheless, welcome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31708 on: November 16, 2011, 06:25:24 am »

Doc Heiress

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31709 on: November 16, 2011, 07:03:19 am »

Spoiler: Guys this just in: (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 2112 2113 [2114] 2115 2116 ... 3524