Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 2060 2061 [2062] 2063 2064 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5115540 times)

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA Homestuck: [S] Cascade.
« Reply #30915 on: November 01, 2011, 09:28:00 pm »

I wish I could find the Return to the Core sprites.
Wwe all do Eridan, wwe all do.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #30916 on: November 01, 2011, 11:30:58 pm »

There are TOO MANY AVATARS TO STEAL!

But seriously there are just too many. I'll just give up on trying to steal everything.
On Sollux, he's definitely going to die on the journey. It'd be just like his ancestor!
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

applesauce machine

• Bay Watcher
  • 2011 Memory Ln.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30917 on: November 01, 2011, 11:40:33 pm »

EDIT: Oh hey, found them. Updating avatar randomizations.
I've wondered for a while now: how do you do that? I'll probably never use randomized avatars, but I'm extremely curious.
THE GOVERNMENT IS PUTTING BIBLES IN THE WATER SUPPLY.
Sigtext x 20 and avatar gallery

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #30918 on: November 01, 2011, 11:42:24 pm »

There's a website, http://signavatar.com/ or something. It's pretty sweet.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

JordanBBad

• Bay Watcher
  • nyak nyak nyak
    • View Profile
« Reply #30919 on: November 02, 2011, 01:48:02 am »

HE WAS ALREADY HERE

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #30920 on: November 02, 2011, 01:57:57 am »

Umm, dude? Dude, your clock is freaking out, you might want to sort that out. It is doing this weird flashing thing with the colours and balls and-OHMYFUCKINGGODWHATTHEHELLISTHAT?!?!?!

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30921 on: November 02, 2011, 01:59:53 am »

HOLY CRAP, that was freaky as hell.

Also.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #30922 on: November 02, 2011, 02:08:03 am »

I was wondering whether he was self-employed or not.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #30923 on: November 02, 2011, 02:13:42 am »

On a side note, if Doc Scratch can do that with a green sun power up, does that mean Becquerel, and therefore Becsprite, and therefore Jadesprite, and therefore dog tier Jade can also get some awesome power up?
The kind that would end Jack, but then lead onto the next story arc against Lord English?

JordanBBad

• Bay Watcher
  • nyak nyak nyak
    • View Profile
« Reply #30924 on: November 02, 2011, 02:20:37 am »

On a side note, if Doc Scratch can do that with a green sun power up, does that mean Becquerel, and therefore Becsprite, and therefore Jadesprite, and therefore dog tier Jade can also get some awesome power up?
The kind that would end Jack, but then lead onto the next story arc against Lord English?
Nah, it wasn't a green sun powerup. LE was a parasite, and Doc Scratch was his host; LE pretty much hulked himself out of Scratch. This has been pretty well foreshadowed.

Derekristow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #30925 on: November 02, 2011, 02:21:11 am »

I'm pretty sure Lord English just exploded out of the body of Doc Scratch, so I hope to god Jade and Jack can't do that.
So my crundles are staying intact unless they're newly spawned... until they are exposed to anything that isn't at room temperature.  This mostly seems to mean blood, specifically, their own.  Then they go poof very quickly.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #30926 on: November 02, 2011, 02:27:14 am »

Nah, it wasn't a green sun powerup. LE was a parasite, and Doc Scratch was his host; LE pretty much hulked himself out of Scratch. This has been pretty well foreshadowed.
Ooh, I see. Weird. This series is weird, the characters are weird, the very premise is weird. Now I do believe my brain requires an upgrade to it's cooling system to continue to process what the fuck is happening.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #30927 on: November 02, 2011, 02:28:05 am »

I'm pretty sure Lord English just exploded out of the body of Doc Scratch, so I hope to god Jade and Jack can't do that.

He's got a nice cuestick stump where Doc Scratch had his leg ripped off, so I don't think Lord English exploding out of Scratch's body is entirely what's going on.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #30928 on: November 02, 2011, 02:35:19 am »

You know, in a way I am just a little disappointed. It wasn't BAM Dave Strider is Lord English bet you didn't pick that one we even told you he could travel in time trolololol, or something equally absurd and unseen. It was just oh yea, LE is some evil looking monster with a cool peg leg that chestentire fucking body exploded out of DS. Enjoy.

Ogdibus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30929 on: November 02, 2011, 02:36:38 am »

« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 06:23:59 am by Ogdibus »
Pages: 1 ... 2060 2061 [2062] 2063 2064 ... 3524