Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 2058 2059 [2060] 2061 2062 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5115577 times)

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA Homestuck: [S] Cascade.
« Reply #30885 on: October 31, 2011, 10:21:47 pm »

I thought Doc Scratch lived in the Felt manor, aka a regular house. But yeah, that's a sweet house. Probably a pain in the ass to clean the outside, though.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Zaerosz

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼sperm whale leather thong☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #30886 on: October 31, 2011, 11:23:32 pm »

No, when Scratch kicked Slick's ass it was pretty clearly shown he lived in a cueball-topped apartment building on the green moon, or on a particularly green section of post-Sburb Alternia.
くコ:彡

Osmosis Jones

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 100% more rotation!
    • View Profile
« Reply #30887 on: October 31, 2011, 11:27:27 pm »

No, when Scratch kicked Slick's ass it was pretty clearly shown he lived in a cueball-topped apartment building on the green moon, or on a particularly green section of post-Sburb Alternia.

That place certainly looks rather green :P
The Marx generator will produce Engels-waves which should allow the inherently unstable isotope of Leninium to undergo a rapid Stalinisation in mere trockoseconds.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #30888 on: October 31, 2011, 11:28:29 pm »

Huh, now that I think of it...What the hell is Slick going to do next?
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Zaerosz

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼sperm whale leather thong☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #30889 on: October 31, 2011, 11:29:59 pm »

Die, or perhaps cease to exist.
くコ:彡

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #30890 on: October 31, 2011, 11:31:18 pm »

Die, or perhaps cease to exist.
NEVER, I WANT A STEADY SUPPLY OF STABDAD FANART GOING AROUND.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #30891 on: October 31, 2011, 11:34:06 pm »

There will always be stabdad art. Even if they die, there's still going to be art of them.
Also when the young Handmaid jumped out the window it looked pretty normal to me, but it didn't show the top of the building, so I might be wrong.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #30892 on: October 31, 2011, 11:41:08 pm »

And seriously, felt manor got blown the fuck up.

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #30893 on: November 01, 2011, 02:54:09 am »

Stabdad art will still exist.

Hell, look at Vriska, Nepeta, Equius, Mom, Dad, Bro, and basically every other dead character.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #30894 on: November 01, 2011, 03:02:32 am »

Didn't even mention the exiles... Or the non-dreamworld version of the kids. Or Snowman, and perhaps Doc Scratch, that one is meant to be up for debate isn't it? I don't know, I'm pretty and sure he is dead and gone. Well we can be pretty sure that CD got beheaded, so add him to the list. We could sort of count that weird egg thing that Kanaya was going to hatch as a death.

A metric fuckton of people have died lately...

Derekristow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #30895 on: November 01, 2011, 04:08:54 am »

A metric fuckton of people have died lately...

As Hussie himself pointed out, Jack has managed to kill literally everyone in two universes, with the notable exceptions of PM, LE, and a smattering of other Sun-powered beings.

And of course Vriska, who may well have killed him in an alternate timeline.

Edit:  Also, went to the first big Washingtonstuck meetup last Sunday.  There were about 50 people there, around 3 of which weren't in any form of costume.  Pretty good turnout for a new Seattle-area group.  I went as Navigator!Sollux, but skipped out on the grey since it seemed like it would be inconvenient.  It ended up raining, so that was probably the right call.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 04:16:06 am by Derekristow »
So my crundles are staying intact unless they're newly spawned... until they are exposed to anything that isn't at room temperature.  This mostly seems to mean blood, specifically, their own.  Then they go poof very quickly.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #30896 on: November 01, 2011, 04:16:58 am »

There were still people alive in the earth universe? I was under the impression they all died in that meteor storm.
Also, how could I forget? Fucking Billious slick bit the dust.

Derekristow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #30897 on: November 01, 2011, 04:24:43 am »

There were still people alive in the earth universe? I was under the impression they all died in that meteor storm.

There were other carapaces on WQ's ship.  Plus, Troll civilization was pretty much built on the elimination of other species.  Multiple races in our universe is easily possible.

One thing I've wondered for a while is whether or not Bec actually destroyed everything in that energy wave.  He seemed to teleport things more often than he outright eliminated them.
So my crundles are staying intact unless they're newly spawned... until they are exposed to anything that isn't at room temperature.  This mostly seems to mean blood, specifically, their own.  Then they go poof very quickly.

armeggedonCounselor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30898 on: November 01, 2011, 11:41:49 am »

Happy Halloween.

Everything is terrifying and my soul hurts.
Quote from: Stargrasper
It's an incredibly useful technique that will crash the computer if you aren't careful with it.
That really describes any programming.

BackgroundGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30899 on: November 01, 2011, 12:04:28 pm »

Happy Halloween.

Everything is terrifying and my soul hurts.

Is it weird that out of the entire video, I burst out laughing when Gamzee started to pick up and sing with Tavros' head?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 2058 2059 [2060] 2061 2062 ... 3524