Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 2041 2042 [2043] 2044 2045 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5116893 times)

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA Homestuck: [S] Cascade.
« Reply #30630 on: October 26, 2011, 10:11:04 pm »

Oh, no--actually, Feferi was never one of my favorites ._.;;

Let's see.  Eridan, Tavros, Nepeta, Equius (mostly the two of them together, though), Kanaya, Karkat.  I'm just glad that Kanaya and Karkat are still here, because they're super awesome.  On the other hand, I am also pretty happy that the dead-for-real people stayed dead, because somehow I think it makes a better story that way.... and Gamzee <> Karkat is kind of hilarious.  I think I'd like Terezi and Vriska more if they were less popular, mostly because I sort of feel like I didn't end up meeting those characters on their own terms--I accidentally met them through the fandom's opinions of them, which I somehow managed to avoid for most of the others.

Non-trolls, though... definitely WV, Dad, and all the kids before they entered the game >____>  It's not that I hate them or something, but a lot of the relationship-building has been sacrificed for plot, and a lot of my escapism is reading about groups of close-knit friends.  All the secret-keeping and so on can be a bit boring, though I do still enjoy Jade a lot.  Possibly even more than I used to.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30631 on: October 26, 2011, 10:16:05 pm »

I shipped Nepeta and Karkat before Hussie ascended to the Lip Tiers.

I shipped Vriska and John before Hussie celebrated buying Photoshop CS5.

I shipped Eridan and Feferi before Hussie committed the Vast Troll.

etc

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30632 on: October 26, 2011, 10:16:32 pm »

Yeah, it feels like it's been ages since we've heard any of the kids really talk to each other.  I think their last conversation before the photo album business was John and Jade in April, and it was magnificent.  Now that they're all definitively alive and possibly about to meet face to face for the first time, maybe we'll finally get back to that (this is the first opportunity John has had to actually talk to someone in person, not counting Rose's gibberish as adorable as it was).

I hold out hope (irony of ironies) for seeing some of the dead Trolls again, including (especially) Eridan.  A Prince of Hope would be useful right about now, and after going back and reading a lot of Act 5 again, I really do miss his inanity.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30633 on: October 26, 2011, 10:20:12 pm »

Yeah, that'd be really great!  I think that, along with a return to regular updoots (because seriously, photo albums -> hyoog flash was pretty hard to deal with, even if they displayed serious technical mastery and generally made me flip my shit), that would make me really happy about this series again.

As much as part of me really hopes he'll have grown up during his time spent in the dream bubbles, the rest of me just wants a little inanely selfish Eridan cameo.  It really would be nice to see.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30634 on: October 26, 2011, 10:37:06 pm »

Well, if you read problem sleuth, we just entered Final Fantasy mode.

I doubt there will be much hanging out that isn't directly leading into battles.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30635 on: October 26, 2011, 10:38:16 pm »

Why can't it be Dragonball mode, so that every little once in a while we'd segue over to Hell or high school or something like that?

Dragonball knew that Nakama was where its priorities were :I

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30636 on: October 26, 2011, 10:40:05 pm »

I've got a feeling they'll bail out the dream bubble people somehow, and effectively resurrect them in the process.

Of course, that isn't likely gonna happen, with Hussie being Hussie.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #30637 on: October 26, 2011, 10:41:43 pm »

All of the dead characters will live on forever, in our hearts.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Shinziril

• Bay Watcher
  • !!SCIENCE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #30638 on: October 26, 2011, 10:43:02 pm »

An interesting note is that god tier characters appear to be able to voluntarily visit afterlife-bubbles, and possibly other people's dreambubbles. 
Quote from: lolghurt
Quote from: Urist McTaverish
why is Dwarven science always on fire?
Because normal science is boring

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30639 on: October 26, 2011, 10:44:26 pm »

... GO GO GO

Get the Ahab's Crosshairs!  You know you'll need it for the battle ahead, and Eridan voluntarily passing it over will represent Serious Character Development!

... Or did they already get thrown to Jade?  I can't remember.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #30640 on: October 26, 2011, 10:52:01 pm »

Jade alchemized some from the code Eridan gave her and then threw them away because fuck you Eridan.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30641 on: October 26, 2011, 10:52:41 pm »

Buh... why...

Because he's a creep, huh >_>  Well, then.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30642 on: October 26, 2011, 10:53:55 pm »

No worries, she is now.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #30643 on: October 26, 2011, 10:55:18 pm »

Yeah, I don't think she needs them when she can just do what Jack did to Dave.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #30644 on: October 26, 2011, 11:01:56 pm »

It's still in a trash heap on her planet, so Eridan could still grab it up.

A little tiny troll, flying around and firing a tiny little laser

pew pew pew
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO
Pages: 1 ... 2041 2042 [2043] 2044 2045 ... 3524