Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 1996 1997 [1998] 1999 2000 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5115550 times)

Alnos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA Homestuck: LAND OF STUMPS AND DISMAY
« Reply #29955 on: October 09, 2011, 05:27:59 pm »

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29956 on: October 09, 2011, 10:24:35 pm »

MW: iF tHeRe Is An AnNuAl TaLk LiKe A pIrAtE dAy WhY nOt A tAlK lIkE a TrOlL dAy

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #29957 on: October 09, 2011, 10:46:39 pm »

Because we all figured out it was a terrible idea the moment the troll arc ended.

I would make an art dump here but one of my favorite sources was bombed with like 800 images of Kanaya. At this point I'm kinda sick of fanart.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29958 on: October 09, 2011, 10:49:15 pm »

I'm kind of sick of Hussie's update speed.

Seriously.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #29959 on: October 09, 2011, 10:49:45 pm »

Hey, atleast he isn't running on Valve time.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #29960 on: October 09, 2011, 11:02:33 pm »

Yeah, he could easily cut the progress to 33%.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29961 on: October 09, 2011, 11:08:04 pm »

Yeah, he could easily cut the progress to 33%.

Your avatar perfectly describes how I feel regarding such a proposition.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29962 on: October 09, 2011, 11:10:15 pm »

He's making a massive possibly 10 minute flash. And most of the past gap has been dealing with other junk that had to be dealt with. I understand frustration at something seemingly falling off the face of the earth, but it is less than an inconvenience for anybody.

I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.

Vester

• Bay Watcher
  • [T_WORD:AWE-INSPIRING:bloonk]
    • View Profile
« Reply #29963 on: October 09, 2011, 11:14:26 pm »

He's making a massive possibly 10 minute flash. And most of the past gap has been dealing with other junk that had to be dealt with. I understand frustration at something seemingly falling off the face of the earth, but it is less than an inconvenience for anybody.

Considering he's making a 10 minute flash in the supposed timeframe of a month, I'm actually astonished. It takes others a good half a year sometimes.

It might help that MSPA is technically his job, that he has reusable sprites as his main thing, and he has an actual crew of contributors to help.
"Land of song," said the warrior bard, "though all the world betray thee - one sword at least thy rights shall guard; one faithful harp shall praise thee."

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29964 on: October 09, 2011, 11:17:14 pm »

Yeah, it just feels like it's been longer to me, because it's been months since I was really engaged with the storyline.

I guess what I'm saying here is that cheap gags are the best way to assure my readership.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29965 on: October 09, 2011, 11:18:22 pm »

This is just... brilliant.
I swear it feels like this thread is better than homestuck itself.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29966 on: October 09, 2011, 11:28:47 pm »

I swear it feels like this thread is better than homestuck itself.
Careful now, that's a stones throw away from saying the fandom is better than the comic.

I think Aqizzar said something about how Hussie is a master of establishing memes, which we ultimately like because of how well he utilizes them.

Osmosis Jones

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 100% more rotation!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29967 on: October 10, 2011, 03:44:04 am »

Man, 75% :D
The Marx generator will produce Engels-waves which should allow the inherently unstable isotope of Leninium to undergo a rapid Stalinisation in mere trockoseconds.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29968 on: October 10, 2011, 03:49:48 am »

I think Aqizzar said something about how Hussie is a master of establishing memes, which we ultimately like because of how well he utilizes them.

I'm not sure if I said that (kinda does, except I wouldn't have said "meme"), but it certainly is a comic that is much easier to enjoy when you have other people to talk about it with.  On its own, it's good for some laughs, but it's not really worth analyzing (and I analyze it for the humor, honest) without people to bounce ideas around and remind of stuff you forgot.

Man, 75% :D

Goddamn wat.

I should have it up on 10/25.

It's dragged on longer than I wanted it to for a variety of reasons. I'll talk about the process a little after I'm done. There's a good chance I'll finish before 10/25, but if so, I'll hold off posting it until that date.

I had a really strong feeling that was coming.  And holy crap, the actual Alterniabound flash will be one year ago to the day.  Why does that make me feel old?

By the way, I'm taking Hussie's totally on the nose mention of the fact that the new Clothing section has eight empty squares each for the other God-Tier symbols as a good indication that we'll finally see the other eight of them in the flash.  That's my bet.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 03:52:56 am by Aqizzar »
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #29969 on: October 10, 2011, 06:27:20 am »

This thread is better than Homestuck.
Pages: 1 ... 1996 1997 [1998] 1999 2000 ... 3524