Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 1595 1596 [1597] 1598 1599 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5118010 times)

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: 2nd Anniversary 4/13/11
« Reply #23940 on: April 15, 2011, 10:04:30 pm »

Karkat is not Spanish, he is Troll Mexigan.
Also, he would totally make the best Solid Snake ever.

applesauce machine

• Bay Watcher
  • 2011 Memory Ln.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23941 on: April 16, 2011, 01:37:09 am »

Karkat is not Spanish, he is Troll Mexigan.
Also, he would totally make the best Solid Snake ever.
THE GOVERNMENT IS PUTTING BIBLES IN THE WATER SUPPLY.
Sigtext x 20 and avatar gallery

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23942 on: April 16, 2011, 01:54:17 am »

Spoiler: Some would disagree. (click to show/hide)
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Deviled

• Bay Watcher
  • Yup
    • View Profile
« Reply #23943 on: April 16, 2011, 12:08:08 pm »

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23944 on: April 16, 2011, 12:24:40 pm »

Archives -> What the hell ?

Jegus.

... Got to one of the little "gaming"-esque sections.  Karkat and Eridan shouting at each other is the best thing ever.  Also Dittle, or whatever that thing was.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2011, 03:01:43 pm by Vector »
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #23945 on: April 16, 2011, 04:51:42 pm »

I think Eridan had a lot of promise when he mentioned the angel-murdering. For that short time between that moment and the whole Kanaya thing he was my second favorite troll.

Then yeah, turning into a gigantic raving douchebag.

Hey Vector, look up Eridan March Madness anywhere. If you can't really find much I can always do a cheering up imagedump.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23946 on: April 16, 2011, 04:54:21 pm »

Also Dittle, or whatever that thing was.
My favorite part of Homestuck is still when Jade alchemised the Duttle. That bit was hilarious.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23947 on: April 16, 2011, 05:04:45 pm »

Hey Vector, look up Eridan March Madness anywhere.

Doing this ;_;  .... Wow, that's a lot of crossdressing Eridan.  And, regrettably, pregnant Eridan.  But imagedump would be welcome too, if it didn't take up too much time.

Oh my goodness, this comic is so awful and wonderful at the same time.  But mostly awful.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #23948 on: April 16, 2011, 05:15:08 pm »

I think an imagedump would be acceptable now. I need my art fix.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

fqllve

• Bay Watcher
  • (grammar) anarcho-communist
    • View Profile
    • ufowitch
« Reply #23949 on: April 16, 2011, 05:16:27 pm »

I think Eridan had a lot of promise when he mentioned the angel-murdering. For that short time between that moment and the whole Kanaya thing he was my second favorite troll.
Yeah, that was hilarious. But Kanaya is my favorite troll so alas it was not to be.

Actually, my favorite Eridan moment was from after that. The conversation between Karkat and Past Eridan.
CCG: YOU ARE KILLING FUCKING ANGELS, RIGHT NOW, IN THE PAST, WITH YOUR SHITTY GUN. I JUST KNOW IT.
PCA: wwell uh
PCA: therere just so damn many kar and theyre not gettin any less bloody pissed is the thing

CCG: THIS IS WHY IT WOULD NEVER WORK BETWEEN US, MAN.
CCG: BECAUSE YOU ARE A STONE COLD RETARDED FUCKING IDIOT.
That whole conversation was gold. I have never laughed so hard while simultaneously being so sad.
You don't use freedom Penguin. First you demand it, then you have it.
No using. That's not what freedom is for.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #23950 on: April 16, 2011, 05:20:20 pm »

Oh my goodness, this comic is so awful and wonderful at the same time.  But mostly awful.
This is truer for the fanbase than anyone will ever know.

And I'm kinda itching for a fanart of Applesauce Machine and Vector as Scourge Sisters, simply because of matching avatars now.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23951 on: April 16, 2011, 05:24:43 pm »

That whole conversation was gold. I have never laughed so hard while simultaneously being so sad.

Yeah, that entire section other than the part that was me shouting "GOD ERIDAN YOU FLAMING DOUCHEBAG" was hilarious.

But you know, there's that kind of time loop set up, so that Karkat doesn't end up going off to visit.

Actually, it's interesting because this comic has, more than anything else, made me think about the consequences of my actions and emotions on other people's well-being.

EDIT: Behold glory of Zillyhoo... roffle.

EDIT EDIT: Hmm... done reading, but I'm not quite sure how to feel anymore.  Good, bad, somewhere in-between... I sort of feel like the narrative stream has completely disintegrated.  I can enjoy each set of characters' stories independently, but I'm not smart enough (?) or not together with it enough or something to have any reasonable idea as to how it all fits together.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2011, 06:23:11 pm by Vector »

Deviled

• Bay Watcher
  • Yup
    • View Profile
« Reply #23952 on: April 16, 2011, 06:35:52 pm »

{S} Nepeta: Fly through Afterlife
*sniffle*
I would like to draw your attention to this video.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #23953 on: April 16, 2011, 06:38:53 pm »

Yeah, that entire section other than the part that was me shouting "GOD ERIDAN YOU FLAMING DOUCHEBAG" was hilarious.

But you know, there's that kind of time loop set up, so that Karkat doesn't end up going off to visit.

Actually, it's interesting because this comic has, more than anything else, made me think about the consequences of my actions and emotions on other people's well-being.

EDIT: Behold glory of Zillyhoo... roffle.

EDIT EDIT: Hmm... done reading, but I'm not quite sure how to feel anymore.  Good, bad, somewhere in-between... I sort of feel like the narrative stream has completely disintegrated.  I can enjoy each set of characters' stories independently, but I'm not smart enough (?) or not together with it enough or something to have any reasonable idea as to how it all fits together.
Vector, your forgetting... Andrew=Huge troll.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Fayrik

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23954 on: April 16, 2011, 06:42:00 pm »

{S} Nepeta: Fly through Afterlife
*sniffle*
I would like to draw your attention to this video.
*sniffle*
Farewell Nepeta. We will always remember you, in the Land of Little Cubes and Tea.
So THIS is how migrations start.
"Hey, dude, there's this crazy bastard digging in the ground for stuff. Let's go watch."
Pages: 1 ... 1595 1596 [1597] 1598 1599 ... 3524