Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 1381 1382 [1383] 1384 1385 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5130674 times)

Derekristow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: MSPA: Strife!
« Reply #20730 on: February 17, 2011, 07:35:42 pm »

I don't think Vriska even knew that Kanaya had died, so this must be all kinds of strange to her.

Update, but the influx of people seems to be brining the site to its knees.

Edit: Oh, wow.  Didn't see that one coming.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 07:55:29 pm by Derekristow »
So my crundles are staying intact unless they're newly spawned... until they are exposed to anything that isn't at room temperature.  This mostly seems to mean blood, specifically, their own.  Then they go poof very quickly.

Ninteen45

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20731 on: February 17, 2011, 07:55:07 pm »

The parallel to terezi's investigation is pretty clear.
Max characters: 500; characters remaining: 395
Images in your signature must be no higher than 80 pixels.

Vertigon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20732 on: February 17, 2011, 08:00:39 pm »

Ahahaha *CLOCK*

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #20733 on: February 17, 2011, 08:01:16 pm »

Oh noooooooo!!!!!!!! Vriska only killed that cripple troll with the robot legs! I actually started to like her!
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20734 on: February 17, 2011, 08:03:18 pm »

So Kanaya is a vampire/superman?

Ninteen45

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20735 on: February 17, 2011, 08:04:07 pm »

in her dreams she is the serial killer. its her
Max characters: 500; characters remaining: 395
Images in your signature must be no higher than 80 pixels.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20736 on: February 17, 2011, 08:04:13 pm »

Holy guacamole, Kanaya flipped the fuck out.  And knocked one of Vriska's pupils loose inside her eye?  Wut?

I think we're all missing the really import thing here.  Karkat's smooches don't just revive people, they turn people into shithive supertrolls.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #20737 on: February 17, 2011, 08:07:49 pm »

OH FUCK YES!

VICTORY FOR THE GOOD GUYS!

And Duke2.0
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Derekristow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #20738 on: February 17, 2011, 08:08:04 pm »

Holy guacamole, Kanaya flipped the fuck out.  And knocked one of Vriska's pupils loose inside her eye?  Wut?

I think we're all missing the really import thing here.  Karkat's smooches don't just revive people, they turn people into shithive supertrolls.
So the Knight of Blood turns people into bloodsuckers?  Kind of fitting with the ironic title theme pointed out earlier.
So my crundles are staying intact unless they're newly spawned... until they are exposed to anything that isn't at room temperature.  This mostly seems to mean blood, specifically, their own.  Then they go poof very quickly.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #20739 on: February 17, 2011, 08:16:29 pm »

If Eridan has any sense left in that fishy brain of his, he's already running away using the power of wwhite science.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:avatar's cuteness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #20740 on: February 17, 2011, 08:18:49 pm »

And when Kanaya turns around to face Eridan, she finds only a puddle of piss on the floor.
Quote from: Solifuge
A catgirl, whom oft it would please
To dine on a pizza, with cheese,
Thought it was quite fine
To be partly feline,
Excepting the hairballs and fleas.

tehstefan

• Bay Watcher
  • R.I.P Bro. You were too good for this place
    • View Profile
« Reply #20741 on: February 17, 2011, 08:19:38 pm »

I must say. That punch to the face is long overdue.

Of course, Kanaya may just be you know, going on a murder rampage too, but man. That punch!
I suspect you've never tried doing many illegal things yet in your game. The second the CCS knows you're "active", they'll come down on you like the hammer of God.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20742 on: February 17, 2011, 08:24:51 pm »

So, Kan opens by nut-punting Gamzee right out of his comically-oversized shoes, then clocks her girlfriend's seven-eye like a billiards break.  Meanwhile, the guy who actually blew her womb open is standing by getting the full show.

I predict she's going to do nothing to Eridan.  She's just going to let him dissolve into a quivering little blob of regret and shame.  Or give him the tongue-lashing of a lifetime, I can't wait to hear how she talks now.

Or Hussie's going to go full trololololol and he'll kill her again.  I mean, it was pretty easy the first time, how much harder can she be to put down.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

tehstefan

• Bay Watcher
  • R.I.P Bro. You were too good for this place
    • View Profile
« Reply #20743 on: February 17, 2011, 08:29:38 pm »

And thus, Eridan becomes the main villian.  Then again, I think it'd feel rather cheap to introduce her, have her beat up the two of the strongest people in the game, then die to the third. But thats just me.
I suspect you've never tried doing many illegal things yet in your game. The second the CCS knows you're "active", they'll come down on you like the hammer of God.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #20744 on: February 17, 2011, 08:31:25 pm »

Best update. And yeah, fitting 'death.' Before her exposition Vriska was irredeemable, she had to go down. But now that there is a chance that she isn't a huge bitch all the time I'm accepting this as the best way this could be resolved. And it resolves some tension Kanaya has been having, so there's that.

And fun fact, my internet was down and I knew there was an update. I could feel it in my hate. So as soon as it popped back I get this greatness before us.

And $10 says Eridan makes a callback to Karkats expression when he went on his killing rampage.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO
Pages: 1 ... 1381 1382 [1383] 1384 1385 ... 3524