Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 1359 1360 [1361] 1362 1363 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5128887 times)

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: don't talk about updates
« Reply #20400 on: February 14, 2011, 09:28:45 am »

MindFang is the best Vriska.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20401 on: February 14, 2011, 10:06:59 am »

Mindfang is like Vriska except without her innocence and and childlike demeanor. ._.

IDE/THEORY: All the troll ancestors left behind smut of some persuasion or another. Equius' ancestor painted those horses he has on his wall. Nepeta's ancestor made obscene cave paintings. Somewhere, under the meteor-glazed surface of Alternia, there is a dark, forgotten cave, untouched by the destruction that wrecked the world above; a vast cavern with every square meter of its walls covered in crudely drawn cocks.

Also he updated his formspring too.
Quote from: Andrew Hussie
The thing is, I know what you all want, deep down. I know what you all NEED.

And what you need is author endorsed/written/canonized erotic lesbian troll pirate fanfic.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #20402 on: February 14, 2011, 10:34:41 am »

See, Vriska is falling from the disgrace of my hate, she is contending for redemption.

Mindfang is taking that place quite nicely. I was even a little worried there, I had to change the object of this black hole of hate to the fans or something, and they don't even piss me off that much unless they dress male Karkat in a dress. And there are less than a dozen of those that I've seen, so whatever fans.

But this huge bitch is redeemable for the same reason Equius was on my hate list at first: Let's toy with the emotions of others and mind-rape them into submission. And thankfully she can't weave her way into the story as Vriska has, nor be rewarded for it.

And we all know, somewhere, somehow, there will be a ruined temple of the First Threshcutioners filled to the ceiling with Earth romcoms. From these they will develop a rich history of Alternian romcoms 'till they have to have extended titles for movies.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20403 on: February 14, 2011, 10:57:26 am »

You're leaving her for her ancestor and idol? Ouch.

PenguinOverlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20404 on: February 14, 2011, 10:58:04 am »

See, Vriska is falling from the disgrace of my hate, she is contending for redemption.

Mindfang is taking that place quite nicely. I was even a little worried there, I had to change the object of this black hole of hate to the fans or something, and they don't even piss me off that much unless they dress male Karkat in a dress. And there are less than a dozen of those that I've seen, so whatever fans.

But this huge bitch is redeemable for the same reason Equius was on my hate list at first: Let's toy with the emotions of others and mind-rape them into submission. And thankfully she can't weave her way into the story as Vriska has, nor be rewarded for it.

And we all know, somewhere, somehow, there will be a ruined temple of the First Threshcutioners filled to the ceiling with Earth romcoms. From these they will develop a rich history of Alternian romcoms 'till they have to have extended titles for movies.
For those who tl;dr, Duke doesn't like lesbians and switched from Eridan to Eridancestor, which is why Mindfang is his kismesis.
CleverBot: It hurts when you laugh at me.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #20405 on: February 14, 2011, 11:04:15 am »

I didn't see the 'n' in mindfang....
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20406 on: February 14, 2011, 11:10:20 am »

My problem wasn't with the lesbianism, Kanaya was one of my favorite characters after all. It was the whole "I think I'll get another random slave to toy with their emotions and rape their mind while mocking and flirting with all those around me." thing.

And this shit is platonic.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #20407 on: February 14, 2011, 11:11:31 am »

And this shit is platonic.

hah, right >_>

no, you totally spade her.

Ninteen45

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20408 on: February 14, 2011, 11:13:07 am »

Max characters: 500; characters remaining: 395
Images in your signature must be no higher than 80 pixels.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20409 on: February 14, 2011, 11:37:28 am »

Who drew that?
They forgot Dualscar going insane in the background.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20410 on: February 14, 2011, 11:38:21 am »

The fanfic suggests that this was one of many slaves, implying that the entire point was just to hate-flirt with Dualscar.

Not that the fanartists care about that, they have canon lesbianism to draw.

Frajic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20411 on: February 14, 2011, 11:39:19 am »

Oh god what.

Now I really need that stickman reaction image.
EoS company name: Vikings Inc.

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20412 on: February 14, 2011, 11:49:41 am »

The fanfic suggests that this was one of many slaves, implying that the entire point was just to hate-flirt with Dualscar.

Not that the fanartists care about that, they have canon lesbianism to draw.

Quote from: Captain Mindfang
I pause to consider. What will her fear 8ecome if I choose to show her mercy later? And even, in days, kindness? Will this 8e the red dalliance that 8ecomes fully flushed?
...Nnnno, I'm pretty sure the point was to have sex with the hot slave she'd gotten earlier. Annoying Dualscar was gravy. And the beginning suggests that it was kind of silly of him to be annoyed, anyway, and that trolls generally mind their own business when it comes to quadrants they're not in.

Also, hooray! Fan art! Found this from DeviantArt.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Myroc

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurking Skeleton
    • View Profile
« Reply #20413 on: February 14, 2011, 11:52:08 am »

Dualscar looks totally awesome in that picture by the way.
We all have problems. Some people just have more awesome problems than others.
Getting angry is fun. Getting angry over petty things even better.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20414 on: February 14, 2011, 11:56:19 am »

...Nnnno, I'm pretty sure the point was to have sex with the hot slave she'd gotten earlier. Annoying Dualscar was gravy.
I'm getting more that she wants that to come from the slave and not so much herself. If it was about the slave most of the fanfic would be devoted to her and describing that, but most of it seems to be pissing off Dualscar.
Pages: 1 ... 1359 1360 [1361] 1362 1363 ... 3524