Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 1268 1269 [1270] 1271 1272 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5131008 times)

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: John died for your sins.
« Reply #19035 on: January 30, 2011, 12:12:31 am »

I'm betting on Equius because, like Nepeta, he's not an important character.  When was the last time we actually saw Equius?  When Tavros got his legs?  They're both disposable side-characters like Feferi and Tavros were.

Gamzee clearly has claw marks on his face, which suggests to me that Nepeta fought him.  If Nepeta fought him, Equius did, and Gamzee's clearly alive so I'm thinking they're dead.
Shoes...

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #19036 on: January 30, 2011, 12:15:04 am »

So it's a three-way standoff. What will happen first: DF 1.0, Homestuck finishes, or Armageddon/Ragnarok/Other apocalypse?

Derekristow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #19037 on: January 30, 2011, 12:18:17 am »

As far as our killer trolls go, what do you think will happen with them?  We know Gamzee will live and has reason to kill, but Eridan and Vriska don't really have reasons to seek out targets.  Eridan will probably kill anyone he sees, but he's probably just trying to leave so he can find Jack at this point.  Vriska will probably only fight Terezi, since she's the only one who knows about Tavros.  She will probably try to kill Eridan once she finds out about Kanaya.
So my crundles are staying intact unless they're newly spawned... until they are exposed to anything that isn't at room temperature.  This mostly seems to mean blood, specifically, their own.  Then they go poof very quickly.

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: Tonight on Hivebent, somebody dies.
« Reply #19038 on: January 30, 2011, 12:39:42 am »

Please just leave the title be for a while, dude. Changing it repeatedly when there are no updates is just cruel.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #19039 on: January 30, 2011, 12:41:11 am »

Please just leave the title be for a while, dude. Changing it repeatedly when there are no updates is just cruel.
But the drama!
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Deteramot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19040 on: January 30, 2011, 02:35:57 am »

But the drama!
What drama? Clearly everyone is going to die, someone will be pregnant, and at least two people will be addicted to drugs. Also John will come out of the closet to Dave and Rose will accidentally hit Jade with a vehicle.

OBVIOUSLY.
I'm currently making a nice room for my legendary clerk. I always treat my legendaries with the greatest respect, giving them the best rooms and so on. Although the walls are mostly engraved with pictures of my miner starving to death after he fell down a well, so it's not too cheerful.

Qmarx

• Bay Watcher
  • "?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #19041 on: January 30, 2011, 02:36:53 am »

But the drama!
What drama? Clearly everyone is going to die, someone will be pregnant, and at least two people will be addicted to drugs. Also John will come out of the closet to Dave and Rose will accidentally hit on Jade with a vehicle.

OBVIOUSLY.
FTFY

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19042 on: January 30, 2011, 02:54:48 am »

Hey... What happened to the Christmas album?  I have a sudden hankering for Gog Rest Ye Merry Bros, and I can't remember if it's on the Pumpkin site or not, which it appears not to be.

Nevermind, found it.  I guess it's not an "official" album or whatever.  Too many musicians, I swear.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Outcast Orange

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETIMES_SQUID]
    • View Profile
    • The Outcast Orange
« Reply #19043 on: January 30, 2011, 11:05:24 am »

I click on my Homestuck bookmark.

In the moment that the page loads, I try to spot the blue link to the next page.

The image loads almost immediately.

I can't be sure the link wasn't there, so I reach for the scroll bar.

Still no link.
[7:53:55 PM] Armok, why did you demand that I don't eat you?
[7:54:34 PM] [Armok]: woooooo

Burried Houses - Platform Explorer Demo H - Cloud Scream

Willfor

• Bay Watcher
  • The great magmaman adventurer. I do it for hugs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19044 on: January 30, 2011, 11:09:08 am »

On the pages with big images, I usually go back to a page with a smaller (relatively) image, and refresh that one.
In the wells of livestock vans with shells and garden sands /
Iron mixed with oxygen as per the laws of chemistry and chance /
A shape was roughly human, it was only roughly human /
Apparition eyes / Apparition eyes / Knock, apparition, knock / Eyes, apparition eyes /

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:avatar's cuteness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #19045 on: January 30, 2011, 11:10:39 am »

Yeah, no homestuck update yet, but there is one for the obviously superior sweet bro and hella jeff.
Quote from: Solifuge
A catgirl, whom oft it would please
To dine on a pizza, with cheese,
Thought it was quite fine
To be partly feline,
Excepting the hairballs and fleas.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #19046 on: January 30, 2011, 11:11:45 am »

WE HAVE.

LIFDOFF

Willfor

• Bay Watcher
  • The great magmaman adventurer. I do it for hugs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19047 on: January 30, 2011, 11:12:36 am »

Aw yeah bipches, we're all up in this go time like the gackstas we is.
In the wells of livestock vans with shells and garden sands /
Iron mixed with oxygen as per the laws of chemistry and chance /
A shape was roughly human, it was only roughly human /
Apparition eyes / Apparition eyes / Knock, apparition, knock / Eyes, apparition eyes /

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #19048 on: January 30, 2011, 11:14:34 am »

Honestly, I don't even know why Hussie bothers with his Homestuck sideproject anymore when he could be spending that time producing more sweet bro and hella jeff. We should start a petition to get Homestuck cancelled and replaced with more SBHJ updates.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19049 on: January 30, 2011, 11:27:27 am »

Honestly, I don't even know why Hussie bothers with his Homestuck sideproject anymore when he could be spending that time producing more sweet bro and hella jeff. We should start a petition to get Homestuck cancelled and replaced with more SBHJ updates.
I would support this notion if I wasnt genuinely scared he might actually do that.

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.
Pages: 1 ... 1268 1269 [1270] 1271 1272 ... 3524