Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 1267 1268 [1269] 1270 1271 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5131138 times)

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: John died for your sins.
« Reply #19020 on: January 29, 2011, 10:47:32 pm »

Part of me can't grasp the idea that Homestuck is going to end eventually.  Even if it does I expect Hussmaster A to disintegrate before he can (I believe it was Aqizzar who pointed out his steady degeneration since he started Homestuck.)

What's Hussie going to do next?  How can he top this?

I, too, have wondered this. How will he top this? Will he make an adventure consisting entirely of an endless series of super detailed, over-the-top jaw-dropping action panels? Will he make an entirely Flash adventure?

I don't know.
I seem to recall Hussie saying that he thinks he'll never be able to do anything that could top Homestuck. I think he's lying to us about that, on the basis that he lied to us literally every other time he told us anything.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19021 on: January 29, 2011, 10:51:11 pm »

Part of me can't grasp the idea that Homestuck is going to end eventually.

If you really want to freak yourself out, remember that it started in April of 2009.  By way of comparison, Schlock Mercenary started in 2000, and I find myself thinking, "Man, is that thing still around?"  Which is an apt comparison, since it too updates daily.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19022 on: January 29, 2011, 11:07:37 pm »

Part of me can't grasp the idea that Homestuck is going to end eventually.  Even if it does I expect Hussmaster A to disintegrate before he can (I believe it was Aqizzar who pointed out his steady degeneration since he started Homestuck.)

I, too, have wondered this. How will he top this? Will he make an adventure consisting entirely of an endless series of super detailed, over-the-top jaw-dropping action panels? Will he make an entirely Flash adventure?

I don't know.

The sequel will be homestuck, with a whole new cast.

but this time around, they WIN.

Deteramot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19023 on: January 29, 2011, 11:08:01 pm »

What's really something to think about: although I haven't done the math, I'm pretty sure that Homestuck has almost as many, if not actually more pages than Schlock Mercenary. Homestuck alone, without adding the other MS Paint Adventures.
I'm currently making a nice room for my legendary clerk. I always treat my legendaries with the greatest respect, giving them the best rooms and so on. Although the walls are mostly engraved with pictures of my miner starving to death after he fell down a well, so it's not too cheerful.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #19024 on: January 29, 2011, 11:09:26 pm »

What's really something to think about: although I haven't done the math, I'm pretty sure that Homestuck has almost as many, if not actually more pages than Schlock Mercenary. Homestuck alone, without adding the other MS Paint Adventures.
Not a possibility. It took me like a week to get what, halfway through Schlock? And that was a year ago. A homestuck runthrough takes a few days tops. And it has a lot more short simple pages. Schlock is very heavy with text.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Qmarx

• Bay Watcher
  • "?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #19025 on: January 29, 2011, 11:21:03 pm »

I don't know.
Obviously he's going to go back and finish Dr. Brinner

Anyway...

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19026 on: January 29, 2011, 11:27:31 pm »

He will start his final project, the one that will require his life to complete. Yes, I am speaking of HumanimalsQuest 2023.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #19027 on: January 29, 2011, 11:30:51 pm »

I would love that.  I loved Humanimals.  It is living proof that Dave/Bro are author inserts, and not the bad kind of author insert either.
Shoes...

Deteramot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19028 on: January 29, 2011, 11:38:18 pm »

I think Andrew will complete his final trolling:

He will either A) start an adventure that is entirely boring and slow, or B) end the site entirely.

Or he'll double troll us and start an adventure that starts slow and then accelerates with a bang. There will be 16 main characters, myriad cases of weird time shit, at some point many characters will die, and it will start a huge amount of memes.

That's right. He will start Homestuck again. IT WILL NEVER DIE.
I'm currently making a nice room for my legendary clerk. I always treat my legendaries with the greatest respect, giving them the best rooms and so on. Although the walls are mostly engraved with pictures of my miner starving to death after he fell down a well, so it's not too cheerful.

blackmagechill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19029 on: January 29, 2011, 11:39:50 pm »

He's going to paint his tablet with his brains before the finale of Homestuck and leave you to wonder why and what could've been.

Qmarx

• Bay Watcher
  • "?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #19030 on: January 29, 2011, 11:41:14 pm »

Hmm... it looks like weird Al's upcoming children's book has a mspa shoutout.

'Cause maybe I'll be a gorilla masseuse
Or an artist who sculpts out of chocolate mousse
Or a rodeo clown or a movie director
Or maybe professional pickle inspector...

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #19031 on: January 29, 2011, 11:44:26 pm »

So, who do you think Gamzee is going to kill in the obviously upcoming flash?

My predictions:  Equius and Nepeta for sure, I'd even be willing to make monetary bets they're dying in the next flash.  I have a weird feeling Terezi is going to get killed too.

Oh wait...

Quote from: Unwanted Digression
Why don't we see what John's up to.

Why don't we not do that.
Shoes...

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19032 on: January 29, 2011, 11:46:44 pm »

>Check out what Johns doing
Seems like he's doing fine. Wait, what's that figure over the horizon?
>This is boring, back to the trolls.
Nepetas and Equius bodies lay in a bloody pile. Looks like Gamzee got to them off-screen.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #19033 on: January 29, 2011, 11:47:04 pm »

I still suspect he lied to us about the act structure- Oh wait, he totally lied to us about the act structure. Yes, you, "Act 5 Act 2".

So, my offical stance is that we won't get to the end of Act 7 (Sub-Act 413 Sub-Sub-Act 1025) untill Andrew is old and dying. And my fanboy stance is that he teams up with Toady to create ultraplot for Dwarf Fortress once Homestuck is done.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2011, 11:59:29 pm by MetalSlimeHunt »
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19034 on: January 30, 2011, 12:09:30 am »

The troll least likely to die, in my opinion, is Equius.
I have no idea why, he just doesn't register on my mental list of trolls who could die in the near future.
Pages: 1 ... 1267 1268 [1269] 1270 1271 ... 3524