Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 119 120 [121] 122 123 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5130466 times)

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: Intermission
« Reply #1800 on: January 18, 2010, 12:34:22 am »

Let me just lay out the basic facts. you are in a six or seven floor dungeon. you can only bring blue pikmin into this dungeon. the water wraith can appear on any floor. while it is appearing randomly you're trying to get treasure. you need purple pikmin to kill it. purple pikmin are on the last floor.

Huh. I take it you did not play Pikmin 1.

Anyway, I wonder if this will end up tying Problem Sleuth to MSPA?
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

G-Flex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1801 on: January 18, 2010, 04:51:05 am »

Well, that's pretty easy, since Problem Sleuth was the last MSPA.
There are 2 types of people in the world: Those who understand hexadecimal, and those who don't.
Visit the #Bay12Games IRC channel on NewNet
== Human Renovation: My Deus Ex mod/fan patch (v1.30, updated 5/31/2012) ==

Qmarx

• Bay Watcher
  • "?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1802 on: January 18, 2010, 05:56:38 am »

This is just like reading "The way through doors"

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1803 on: January 18, 2010, 08:18:12 am »

Let me just lay out the basic facts. you are in a six or seven floor dungeon. you can only bring blue pikmin into this dungeon. the water wraith can appear on any floor. while it is appearing randomly you're trying to get treasure. you need purple pikmin to kill it. purple pikmin are on the last floor.
Yeah, I was thinking of a different monster(From pikmin 1 I think)
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Dragooble

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1804 on: January 18, 2010, 01:15:32 pm »

You are now clubs deuce.
A creature the size of europe can occupy only one tile.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1805 on: January 18, 2010, 01:16:34 pm »

Well, that's pretty easy, since Problem Sleuth was the last MSPA.
*facepalm* Er, Homestuck.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!

LegoLord

• Bay Watcher
  • Can you see it now?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1806 on: January 18, 2010, 09:38:01 pm »

There are only two things in the house that I detest that I can think of off-hand.  A Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition and the movie The Fifth Element.  I'm not sure it'd be a good idea to prototype a sprite with either of those.
"Oh look there is a dragon my clothes might burn let me take them off and only wear steel plate."
And this is how tinned food was invented.
Alternately: The Brick Testament. It's a really fun look at what the bible would look like if interpreted literally. With Legos.
Just so I remember

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1807 on: January 18, 2010, 09:40:56 pm »

I think a sprite prototyped with my internet router and the creaky floorboard in the room that makes a noise similar to my name when I step on it would look rather odd.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1808 on: January 18, 2010, 09:57:27 pm »

There are only two things in the house that I detest that I can think of off-hand.  A Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition and the movie The Fifth Element.  I'm not sure it'd be a good idea to prototype a sprite with either of those.

Oh carp.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1809 on: January 18, 2010, 11:03:00 pm »

You detest The Fifth Element.

D:

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of aborted projects
    • View Profile
    • Shattered Monkey Gaming
« Reply #1810 on: January 19, 2010, 01:41:53 am »

Oh gods...
Bruce Willis in a swimsuit...
My mind is so fucked up.
I think I would remember if I had amnesia.
I'd like to remind everyone that half of the time I don't even know what I'm talking about. The other half of the time I only sort of know what I'm talking about.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1811 on: January 19, 2010, 01:44:02 am »

Oh gods...
My mind is so fucked up.

Previous records, which I'm not specifically bringing up, suggest that this is a very possible outcome.

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1812 on: January 19, 2010, 01:45:34 am »

Oh gods...
My mind is so fucked up.

Previous records, which I'm not specifically bringing up, suggest that this is a very possible outcome.
*laughs*
*laughter turns into crying*
I'd like to remind everyone that half of the time I don't even know what I'm talking about. The other half of the time I only sort of know what I'm talking about.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1813 on: January 19, 2010, 02:04:10 am »

Humanimals.

If you want to know, seek it out. If you don't, just take my word, we all hope he doesn't make any more of it.

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1814 on: January 19, 2010, 02:16:19 am »

I don't see a DECK OF CARDS, do you? All I see is your BATTLEDROBE.

???
Pages: 1 ... 119 120 [121] 122 123 ... 3524