Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 1172 1173 [1174] 1175 1176 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5122773 times)

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: [S] Wake.
« Reply #17595 on: January 16, 2011, 07:08:45 pm »

You know what? I'm actually tired of this bullshit. If Vriska doesn't get her head chopped off, and then have that impaled, then burned, in the next 10 pages I'm calling it a day and blocking MSPA.

Hussie, there's a distinction between a villain character and a poorly made character. But you seem to be incapable of recognizing it. Bec Noir? He goes in the first group. Vriska? I'll give you a hint: It's the second.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #17596 on: January 16, 2011, 07:10:59 pm »

You know what? I'm actually tired of this bullshit. If Vriska doesn't get her head chopped off, and then have that impaled, then burned, in the next 10 pages I'm calling it a day and blocking MSPA.

Hussie, there's a distinction between a villain character and a poorly made character. But you seem to be incapable of recognizing it. Bec Noir? He goes in the first group. Vriska? I'll give you a hint: It's the second.

Calm down, little man. Vriska is actually written well through the troll arc, and up until now I've pretty much been under the belief she's going through a period where she doesn't know what to do with all her power. She chose to go insane and pretty much be the bluh bluh bitch the fandom always made her out to be. I'm pretty much certain she'll get her comeuppance, especially after... Killing Tavros  :'(
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17597 on: January 16, 2011, 07:16:42 pm »

I disagree, I think Vriska is a very well made character.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17598 on: January 16, 2011, 07:18:03 pm »

Calm down, little man. Vriska is actually written well through the troll arc, and up until now I've pretty much been under the belief she's going through a period where she doesn't know what to do with all her power. She chose to go insane and pretty much be the bluh bluh bitch the fandom always made her out to be. I'm pretty much certain she'll get her comeuppance, especially after... Killing Tavros  :'(
No. No, she isn't. Lots of writing =/= written well.

And she will never get her "comeuppance". Why? Because Hussie gets off on ridiculing the fanbase. The latest in his ridicules is the murder of Tavros.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17599 on: January 16, 2011, 07:25:30 pm »

Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17600 on: January 16, 2011, 07:32:08 pm »

No. No, she isn't. Lots of writing =/= written well.

And she will never get her "comeuppance". Why? Because Hussie gets off on ridiculing the fanbase. The latest in his ridicules is the murder of Tavros.

You know he's probably planned out the rest of the plot already. Does Vriska get her karma? Only he knows.

Remember, however, that the more people complain about her, the stronger she gets.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 07:33:54 pm by Urist Imiknorris »
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #17601 on: January 16, 2011, 07:34:01 pm »

Kimble, teach these villain amateurs how suave they can be.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17602 on: January 16, 2011, 07:34:41 pm »

Tell me. I need to know. What comic have you been reading?

As far as I've seen, the entirety of Vrisk's plot has been: Murder, get new power, get scratched by someone who is tired of the bitch, murder someone else, get new power repeat.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17603 on: January 16, 2011, 07:38:24 pm »

Tell me. I need to know. What comic have you been reading?

As far as I've seen, the entirety of Vrisk's plot has been: Murder, get new power, get scratched by someone who is tired of the bitch, murder someone else, get new power repeat.

Have arm and eye blown off, enter a period of attempted reconciliation, regain powers by getting beaten to death.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17604 on: January 16, 2011, 07:45:45 pm »

I'm calling it now that you're bluffing. In ten pages, Vriska will still be alive. That's a pretty good bet, taking into account how many pages this story has and how little it progresses in a single page. And you will still press the little ==> link to move to page eleven, waiting for days for that little ==> link to appear if required. If I'm wrong, well, I guess you'll never bring it up again seeing as you're no longer reading the story. 8)

Oh be fair, she's got ONE trophy so far. Well, depending on what you count as trophies. I can only think of the ascension to godhood.

Well, okay, that's a pretty big trophy. But still. She hasn't gotten away with this particular murder, yet. And Terezi Pyrope is on the case.

Ninteen45

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17605 on: January 16, 2011, 07:46:46 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

awesome.
Max characters: 500; characters remaining: 395
Images in your signature must be no higher than 80 pixels.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #17606 on: January 16, 2011, 07:48:40 pm »

I like that last one.  Aradia's new clothes <3.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17607 on: January 16, 2011, 08:05:22 pm »

Well, okay, that's a pretty big trophy. But still. She hasn't gotten away with this particular murder, yet. And Terezi Pyrope is on the case.

I didn't even think about that.  Remember folks, this murder just happened, so whether Vriska "gets away with it" remains to be seen.  And the case fell right into the Seer of Mind's lap.  Terezi's been waiting for a reason to show that bitch what's what, this is going to be great.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #17608 on: January 16, 2011, 08:07:10 pm »

One truth prevails.

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17609 on: January 16, 2011, 08:11:32 pm »

Okay then. Feel free to never post in this thread again when this doesn't happen.
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.
Pages: 1 ... 1172 1173 [1174] 1175 1176 ... 3524