Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 1129 1130 [1131] 1132 1133 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5129039 times)

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: Volume 6: Heir Transparent
« Reply #16950 on: January 08, 2011, 12:01:05 am »

Yeah, the trolls had four exiles and twelve players. It doesn't have to match up.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Qmarx

• Bay Watcher
  • "?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #16951 on: January 08, 2011, 12:10:25 am »

He really could've used a third panel between the closed and open pods.  It's not immediately apparent the king came out of the pod.
It looks more like that's a flashback.  It looks like the Writ Keeper was backing up while reading the wizard slashfic (blown away by what he read), and tripped on that platform, falling backwards into the bulb.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #16952 on: January 08, 2011, 12:51:38 am »

Yeah, the trolls had four exiles and twelve players. It doesn't have to match up.

I think they had a couple more exiles than that (midnight crew plus snowman, possibly more?) but I really doubt it has to match up.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16953 on: January 08, 2011, 12:55:11 am »

Yeah, it obviously doesn't have to "match up", as previously revealed by John being ordered around by both WV and PM.  And Hussie's own statements.

He really could've used a third panel between the closed and open pods.  It's not immediately apparent the king came out of the pod.
It looks more like that's a flashback.  It looks like the Writ Keeper was backing up while reading the wizard slashfic (blown away by what he read), and tripped on that platform, falling backwards into the bulb.
I got the feeling that the bulb had just opened, and the King had been stuck down there the whole time.  Or the bulb opened long ago, and he's just been reading it the whole time.  His vestments haven't changed like all other exiles, but he hasn't been outside either.  I guess?

Also, minor update.  Serenity can never catch a break.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16954 on: January 08, 2011, 12:55:56 am »

Does anyone speak blinking?

Also the ro-mart thread has had a small rise in Jade/Jadesprite. It is awesome.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #16955 on: January 08, 2011, 12:57:22 am »

Translation, stat!

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16956 on: January 08, 2011, 01:05:19 am »

Help ! My friend is stuck inside the big can, inside a small house he built! You must hurry , he is not very bright , and he doesn' t understand it when I blink! Are you watching me? Oh no , don' t blink me you don't understand blinking either!!! How do you people even exchange ideas without luminous rear ends!!!!!!
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #16957 on: January 08, 2011, 01:07:03 am »

Okay, I've decided that MeGaLoVania has to be Vriska's theme.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #16958 on: January 08, 2011, 01:07:30 am »

Why doesn't she simply fly right in front of one of their eyes and refuse to go away until she is paid attention?
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #16959 on: January 08, 2011, 01:07:54 am »

It's the song that plays while walking around as Vriska.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #16960 on: January 08, 2011, 01:13:59 am »

Oh man it is! It has been too long since that flash. I remember nothing but the big plot points.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #16961 on: January 08, 2011, 01:15:32 am »

Oh man it is! It has been too long since that flash. I remember nothing but the big plot points.
The one that plays in Volume 6 is slightly different though, I don't really know where to point out though.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16962 on: January 08, 2011, 01:30:02 am »

As Jim Groovester said, if strutting around, starting sick fires on chumps, while that song is playing, is what it's like to be Vriska, no wonder she's so goddamn cocky.  Fuck yeah, wicked solos.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #16963 on: January 08, 2011, 03:12:55 am »

No it isn't, the music that plays when you're walking around as Vriska in Past Karkat: Wake Up is a slower remix of Spider's Claw.

MeGaLoVaNia is a song from Past Karkat: Wake Up, but only in Gamzee's trickster room, and is a slightly different version than the one that appeared in Volume 6. The Volume 6 version has a live guitar and a Spider's Claw solo thrown in because apparently Vriska needs to have more awesome music to her name.

As Jim Groovester said, if strutting around, starting sick fires on chumps, while that song is playing, is what it's like to be Vriska, no wonder she's so goddamn cocky.  Fuck yeah, wicked solos.

Life just isn't fair to every8ody else.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16964 on: January 08, 2011, 04:10:00 am »

No.  Check your supplied lineage charts.  Mom is the result of paradox DNA mixing with Dave and Rose, just like Bro.  In turn, Dave and Rose are the result of mixing Mom and Bro.  John and Jade ditto for Nanna and Harley.  Dad however, is the plain old biological son of Nanna - his father has never been mentioned, which is another hanging thread I've long been curious about.
You shall find a way to eat your chin, and we shall watch it with confusion and quite a bit of nausea.

Mom is a paradox clone of herself, just like all the other biological guardians. There is no Bro DNA in her blood.

And I'm flexing my college education over on the PA forums.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO
Pages: 1 ... 1129 1130 [1131] 1132 1133 ... 3524