Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 1044 1045 [1046] 1047 1048 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5126636 times)

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: [S] JOHN. RISE UP.
« Reply #15675 on: December 22, 2010, 04:01:04 am »

So, why does Vriska like tavros so much anyway?
She doesn't like him so much as pity him, if my understanding of redrom is correct.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #15676 on: December 22, 2010, 04:02:31 am »

TO clarify what I said earlier: She's made him her bitch. Why not enjoy?
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15677 on: December 22, 2010, 04:28:34 am »

This comic has been to some "holy shit" places before, but Vriska going all redruM is taking the freaky cake for me.

I don't understand why all the confusion about the bloody Dreamself.  Things transfer that the person wants to transfer, "want" on deep internal level.  Terezi wanted to be blind, so she's blind.  Vriska wanted to not be piratified (ironically), so she's not.  But bleeding to death is a little too serious and undeniable for her dream consciousness to wish away, especially now that it's awake.  It's very Matrix-y really.  And yeah, I'm a little less impressed by Vriska now, but only a little; she's not capable of manipula8ing while beaten unconscious like it first appeared, but she can manipula8 while sleepwalking on another planet.

TO clarify what I said earlier: She's made him her bitch. Why not enjoy?

Because Vriska is fucking terrifying, and her crush is based on her hatred on him, so it's really just a matter of time before she seriously injures him.  More.

Although I must say, Tavros' disability is getting more ambiguous with each flashback.  Apparently, he's only paralyzed from the shins down, and can drag Vriska around pretty well regardless.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #15678 on: December 22, 2010, 04:44:12 am »

Well, Terezi looks a little freaked out by this update. Wonder what she is going to do about it. If anything at all. Though most likely she'll try to do something, but fail.

Any bets on whether there will be a flash or not? There could be, this is a rather major plot point. There was one for John ascending, so that just makes it even more likely.

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15679 on: December 22, 2010, 08:05:58 am »

I think Vriska's injuries are affecting her dream self because of the Quest Recuperacoon. I guess it's also possible that she WANTS to be bleeding to death, knowing that it will give her access to the God Tiers. Actually, those options are more or less indistinguishable. Anyone who dies on his Quest Sleeping Device will more or less inevitably come to terms with their injuries, as they get resurrected more powerful than ever. And that, I think, is what did it for Terezi. Not wanting to be blind right now, but being okay with it in the future. It doesn't really matter whether it's the Recuperacoon, or Vriska doing it to herself.

Anyway, Vriska only made Tavros her bitch because she liked hated/pitied him in the first place. She's evil, yes, but still perfectly capable of feeling at least one of the two troll emotions. She has actual feelings for him.

Also, this update is kind of really creepy and making me feel bad for both Vriska and Tavros. He's sitting over her broken body on a grim, brightly lit sacrificial altar, trying to muster the courage to stab her, or run away, or do anything at all, while her injuries are rapidly leaking over to her dream self who's going to drop from blood loss any minute now while Terezi watches in terror. :-\

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #15680 on: December 22, 2010, 09:31:17 am »

Yeah. Merry fucking Christmas from Andrew Hussie. You know he's going to wait until christmas to have Vriska die and then Tavros accidentally stab Nepeta or something.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15681 on: December 22, 2010, 09:38:31 am »

Oh look its Snowman again. Making things happen.

I'm telling you guys, I'm telling you. She's behind it all (except for the bits that are behind her)

Enzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15682 on: December 22, 2010, 10:39:23 am »

Yeah. Merry fucking Christmas from Andrew Hussie. You know he's going to wait until christmas to have Vriska die and then Tavros accidentally stab Nepeta or something.

No, no, christmas is reserved for ALCHEMIZING. Hopefully somebody stabs Vriska and this is all sorted by them.

Any bets on whether there will be a flash or not? There could be, this is a rather major plot point. There was one for John ascending, so that just makes it even more likely.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a small one, he's been updating with a lot of them lately.

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15683 on: December 22, 2010, 11:38:49 am »

He might just abandon the Vriska flashback now and shift focus back to Jade. I mean, we already know how this is going to end. Tavros is going to wuss out, and Vriska will presumably bleed to death slowly. And probably kind of resent him for it. And Vriska will be the only troll to reach the God Tiers.

Tylui

• Bay Watcher
  • O_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #15684 on: December 22, 2010, 12:07:21 pm »

He's sitting over her broken body on a grim, brightly lit sacrificial altar, trying to muster the courage to stab her, or run away, or do anything at all, while her injuries are rapidly leaking over to her dream self who's going to drop from blood loss any minute now while Terezi watches in terror. :-\

lol

Argembarger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Not quite yet
« Reply #15685 on: December 22, 2010, 12:10:26 pm »

Oh man I didn't notice that :o
Quote from: penguinofhonor
Quote from: miauw62
This guy needs to write a biography about Columbus. I would totally buy it.
I can see it now.

trying to make a different's: the life of Columbus

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #15686 on: December 22, 2010, 01:31:02 pm »

I'm telling you guys, I'm telling you. She's behind it all (except for the bits that are behind her)

And Doc Scratch is behind Snowman and Lord English is behind Doc Scratch and Dave is Lord English and Terezi is behind Dave and Snowman is behind Terezi and Doc Scratch is behind Snowman and Lord English is behind Doc Scratch and Dave is Lord English and Terezi is behind Dave and Snowman is behind Terezi and Doc Scratch is behind Snowman and Lord English is behind Doc Scratch and Dave is Lord English and Terezi is behind Dave and Snowman is behind Terezi and Doc Scratch is behind Snowman and Lord English is behind Doc Scratch and Dave is Lord English and Terezi is behind Dave and Snowman is behind Terezi and [...]

In all seriousness, I'm sure that if Hussie keeps revealing 'X is behind Y' things into this time paradox world he'll end up with something like this. Nobody individually is truly responsible for everything; everyone together is.

(and yes obviously I'm using Dave=LE to make a point)

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: KILL ME
« Reply #15687 on: December 22, 2010, 01:33:43 pm »

Everyone knows that the Secret Wizard is Lord English.

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #15688 on: December 22, 2010, 02:06:28 pm »

And Doc Scratch is behind Snowman and Lord English is behind Doc Scratch and Dave is Lord English and Terezi is behind Dave and Snowman is behind Terezi and Doc Scratch is behind Snowman and Lord English is behind Doc Scratch and Dave is Lord English and Terezi is behind Dave and Snowman is behind Terezi and Doc Scratch is behind Snowman and Lord English is behind Doc Scratch and Dave is Lord English and Terezi is behind Dave and Snowman is behind Terezi and Doc Scratch is behind Snowman and Lord English is behind Doc Scratch and Dave is Lord English and Terezi is behind Dave and Snowman is behind Terezi and [...]

In all seriousness, I'm sure that if Hussie keeps revealing 'X is behind Y' things into this time paradox world he'll end up with something like this. Nobody individually is truly responsible for everything; everyone together is.

(and yes obviously I'm using Dave=LE to make a point)

This would have been more ossum if you hadn't copy-pasted the thing to make it longer.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: KILL ME
« Reply #15689 on: December 22, 2010, 02:19:58 pm »

I think the dreamself injuries are changed by your realself being on the quest bed. Any injuries there bleed through to your dreamself so you can enter the God Tiers, where as everywhere else it's only a case of Your Mind Makes It Real (Or Dream, In This Case).
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.
Pages: 1 ... 1044 1045 [1046] 1047 1048 ... 3524