Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 1027 1028 [1029] 1030 1031 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5126182 times)

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
  • I knew you were coming. Nonetheless, welcome.
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: [S] JOHN. RISE UP.
« Reply #15420 on: December 20, 2010, 02:04:09 am »

If Feferi were going to die we'd see it happen. The death of one of the trolls is a significant enough event that it wouldn't happen off screen.

You cannot be Future Aradia, because in the future Future Aradia has exploded!

That was a joke Hussnasty trolling, she failed to explode in the alpha timeline because she made it all random and shit.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15421 on: December 20, 2010, 02:07:39 am »

We have not yet reached the point where Future Aradia explodes.
I think. Time Shenanigans are Time Shenanigans.

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15422 on: December 20, 2010, 02:11:43 am »

Wait a second...

If sleeping Dave is killed on his deathbed, doesn't that mean he will live on?
So the Dave holding a sword is doomed?
Or will sleeping Dave have to die AGAIN?

Unless sleeping Dave IS alpha Dave, and the current Dave will realize that HE is the doomed timeline.

O. O ?
Do all daves in the timeline have to share one dreamself?

Is there an army of sleeping dream-self daves in a warehouse somewhere?

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #15423 on: December 20, 2010, 02:13:41 am »

I'm still holding onto the idea that Hussie will slowly add more and more plot holes into the story until it reaches the point where the comic is just a jumbled mess. Then a flash like Jade Wake Up will happen, showing Rose utterly destroying the game, a large section of the multiverse and even part of paradox space. And when you rip a rope apart the ends start to unwind and get frayed.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Derekristow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #15424 on: December 20, 2010, 02:16:16 am »

Wait a second.  Paradox space apparently contains all there is and ever will be simultaneously, with each reality bubble following its own timeline.  Does that mean that there are hundreds of replica Skaias out there, each containing a different doomed timeline?
So my crundles are staying intact unless they're newly spawned... until they are exposed to anything that isn't at room temperature.  This mostly seems to mean blood, specifically, their own.  Then they go poof very quickly.

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15425 on: December 20, 2010, 02:18:23 am »

Wait a second.  Paradox space apparently contains all there is and ever will be simultaneously, with each reality bubble following its own timeline.  Does that mean that there are hundreds of replica Skaias out there, each containing a different doomed timeline?

Paradox space is merely filled with tree branches not connected to the main timeline, or butchered in some way.

They cannot be followed in an orderly Fashion.

They do exist as alternate universes just fine, though.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15426 on: December 20, 2010, 02:19:57 am »

Probably.  Karkat specifically mentioned doomed sessions full of incompetent kids.  Hussie's never really elaborated on it, but he's certainly discussed Sburb as if these two sessions are unique only in their bizarre circumstances, and that there's actually loads of games out there.  Probably all of them failures.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #15427 on: December 20, 2010, 02:24:12 am »

Universes don't get made automatically apparently. Some of them have to succeed.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #15428 on: December 20, 2010, 02:36:33 am »

I'm not going to restate this again. Both of those are stable Daves. We're being trolled, as a glance at the sliders in Trollian would show.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #15429 on: December 20, 2010, 02:38:58 am »

Try an infinite number, and you'd get closer. Paradox space is like the multiverse theory, where every universe is a fork from the original. Or in this case, every session. But when you consider that, it's literally the same thing.

I'm not going to restate this again. Both of those are stable Daves. We're being trolled, as a glance at the sliders in Trollian would show.
One of them being grayed out says otherwise.

Also, does anybody care to tell me what the fuck "waifu" means? I've seen it show up a few times and I have no idea what it is.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #15430 on: December 20, 2010, 02:41:53 am »

I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #15431 on: December 20, 2010, 02:49:06 am »

I know I'm a little behind but I just got working headphones.

How is it that ten people think Scratch is best and only four think English is best?  Come on guys, srsly.
Shoes...

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #15432 on: December 20, 2010, 03:00:42 am »

One of them being grayed out says otherwise.
*facepalm x2 combo*

Look at the bottom of the Trollian window! The horizontal slider is way to the right! What you see has nothing to do with what is happening in Alpha timeline.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Outcast Orange

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETIMES_SQUID]
    • View Profile
    • The Outcast Orange
« Reply #15433 on: December 20, 2010, 03:08:42 am »

I don't see what the slider has to do with anything.

If there are a ton of Dave timelines, there has to be some way to go between them.
Are you suggesting that the alpha timeline is at a specific spot on the slider?
[7:53:55 PM] Armok, why did you demand that I don't eat you?
[7:54:34 PM] [Armok]: woooooo

Burried Houses - Platform Explorer Demo H - Cloud Scream

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #15434 on: December 20, 2010, 03:11:04 am »

At any time there can be a bunch of Daves running around. That's how Trollian keeps track of them.

The location of the horizontal slider has absolutely nothing to do with which Dave is part of the Alpha timeline, and more than likely, most of them belong to the Alpha timeline anyway.
Pages: 1 ... 1027 1028 [1029] 1030 1031 ... 3524