Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 1020 1021 [1022] 1023 1024 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5126891 times)

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: [S] JOHN. RISE UP.
« Reply #15315 on: December 18, 2010, 11:43:13 pm »

The crescent horn and and eye patch are on the same side and that's all that really matters.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #15316 on: December 19, 2010, 01:20:32 am »

Oooh ooh update.

This one's interesting.

There is so much to talk about this don't even get me started. I mean come on just look at it.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #15317 on: December 19, 2010, 01:23:07 am »

Felt Dave?

The Doctor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15318 on: December 19, 2010, 01:29:23 am »

He's had that for a while, keep up.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #15319 on: December 19, 2010, 01:30:36 am »

Felt Dave?

No.

It's Dave and his encounters with his own mortality as a result of him being the Knight of Time.

I mean, come on, you don't think it's at all a significant moment to a character when he's standing over his past self, ready to kill himself? Even if it's to unlock greater potential, it's a chilling moment.

I could write essays on this shit. I take that back. Essays about Dave and his character could write themselves when he's running around doing stuff like this.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #15320 on: December 19, 2010, 01:38:42 am »

What would make the scene better:
 The guy sleeping in the bed is his future-self. His past self travels forward to kill himself.

Edit: And a flash like what John had, except with Welcome To the New Extreme playing.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15321 on: December 19, 2010, 01:49:22 am »

Dave is Badass.
Yes, I capitalized the B.
Deal with it.

tehstefan

• Bay Watcher
  • R.I.P Bro. You were too good for this place
    • View Profile
« Reply #15322 on: December 19, 2010, 01:53:10 am »

Dave is hardcore. Bout to kill his past self. Man.
I suspect you've never tried doing many illegal things yet in your game. The second the CCS knows you're "active", they'll come down on you like the hammer of God.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15323 on: December 19, 2010, 01:55:51 am »

Begs the question of how he's actually getting around.

I'm expecting some huge chatlogs on this one.  There had better be some serious discussion between him and Terezi, specifically Dave asking he has to kill himself to proceed.  Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't do it.

And if he does, more borderline (hah) flirting with Terezi when Dave spills his own blood everywhere.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15324 on: December 19, 2010, 01:59:00 am »

I think what's happening is Past Dave killing Future(Present) Dave, so that when Past Dave becomes Future(Present) Dave, he will have to willingly sleep on the quest bed and be killed by his past self.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #15325 on: December 19, 2010, 02:04:34 am »

Since Dave is slave to stable time loops there's no reason for either Dave to be at his quest bed unless something's going to happen.

It could just be Dave having a chat with himself, and nothing else happens, but that would be pretty lame.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #15326 on: December 19, 2010, 02:18:20 am »

Looks like Dave has decided to capitalize on godhood through temporal suicide. This is, of course, the only logical action for Dave. It's also worth noting that Jade and Rose will almost certainly never reach the God Tiers, with Jade's dreamself already dead and Rose planing to spend hers on a suicide mission.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #15327 on: December 19, 2010, 02:20:38 am »

Since Dave is slave to stable time loops there's no reason for either Dave to be at his quest bed unless something's going to happen.

It could just be Dave having a chat with himself, and nothing else happens, but that would be pretty lame.
Right. Because putting your sord together is such a great ice breaker.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #15328 on: December 19, 2010, 02:24:36 am »

He wants to show himself his chops.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15329 on: December 19, 2010, 02:25:01 am »

Naturally the beds require murdalization to work. Who's idea was that shit when skaia was put together anyway?
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei
Pages: 1 ... 1020 1021 [1022] 1023 1024 ... 3524