Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 1008 1009 [1010] 1011 1012 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5126529 times)

Qmarx

• Bay Watcher
  • "?"
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: Vriska kills people, so like, get over it. It's not her fault she's so aw
« Reply #15135 on: December 17, 2010, 06:40:42 pm »

Dudes, you're thinking too small.

Prototype your kernelsprite with the meteor.

Kills two birds with one stone.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: Vriska kills people, so like, get over it. It's not her fault she's so aw
« Reply #15136 on: December 17, 2010, 06:55:31 pm »

Depending on the season prototyping a snowman would be nice. Just alchemize some heat-based weapons and you have one featured imp less to worry about.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15137 on: December 17, 2010, 06:56:20 pm »

Depending on the season prototyping a snowman would be nice. Just alchemize some heat-based weapons and you have one featured imp less to worry about.

Better hope you have a heart of ice though, or your sprite will melt when you don't get a snowy planet.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #15138 on: December 17, 2010, 06:58:59 pm »

Speaking of films John should have on his wall.

I remember seeing this film as a kid, man this is corny gold.

HE'S THE WORLD'S COOLEST DAD
AND HE'S GONNA PROVE IT

fivex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15139 on: December 17, 2010, 07:45:52 pm »

I would prototype with my meteor(which counts as doomed I guess) and my cruxtruder. Both pre-entry.
This would end up with pretty bad effects.

Burnt Pies

• Bay Watcher
  • Captain Brunch!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15140 on: December 17, 2010, 07:54:53 pm »

I would probably manage to spill my cup of tea into it. Post Entry, one of the stuffed animals I keep on my bed. Probably the Pink Rabbit.
I can read box now
Also, I am a bit drunk
Refrigerator

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #15141 on: December 17, 2010, 08:10:13 pm »

Prototype the Bible.

Cue Moses Imp.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #15142 on: December 17, 2010, 08:20:58 pm »

Prototype the Bible.

Cue Moses Imp.
Jesus Jack.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

blackmagechill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15143 on: December 17, 2010, 08:34:17 pm »

Seeing all your creepy futures and theories about what happens next or after Homestuck ( a page back), I might as well add mine.

After HomeStuck ends, everyone falters a bit, and then Hussie starts a new project. While in the midst of this new project, he starts signing game and movie deals as the original creator for the Problem Sleuth games (Problem Sleuth: The Game, Problem Sleuth: Imaginary Troubles, Problem Sleuth: Real World Business, and Problem Sleuth: Mafia Wars), Signing for a PS movie, a HomeStuck Movie (live action and animated, later dubbed with Dave's original swearing), and all the T-Shirts, Plushes, and Bathearst Nepeta minor character Merch in-between. After upgrading the equipment he uses to make the adventures, he uses his fortune to create a business to sell OFFICIAL Merchandise, called SkiaNet corporation. The Record label stays the same. With this, He develops a game. Sburb. A financial windfall for the creators, including race modding, original story and object creation, it is the best game. Next to Dwarf Fortress, which would smash into the video game market like a drunk on roller skates hitting a glass wall. As Sburb is released, some people don't want to pay, so they torrent, and then hack it. They Find now copy protection, other than a little note on the cracked installation that says: "Have Fun!" and has a drawing of Home-stuck Styled Andrew. Upon starting the game, they install the cruxtruder in the house. Five feet away from where it was installed, it appears. Why did Sburb take so long to create? Hussie was biding his time until the reckoning by creating the Hussnasty sciences of atom and Skia manipulation. Th reckoning starts as all these internet hackers are desperate to stop what they started. Andrew laughs, safe in the terminal he built in preparation. He had gone bankrupt, know he would not need the money after the Reckoning had started.

PenguinOverlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15144 on: December 17, 2010, 08:46:49 pm »

Nepetaquest 2012 is what comes next.
CleverBot: It hurts when you laugh at me.

Burnt Pies

• Bay Watcher
  • Captain Brunch!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15145 on: December 17, 2010, 08:56:57 pm »

Update!
I can read box now
Also, I am a bit drunk
Refrigerator

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #15146 on: December 17, 2010, 09:03:28 pm »

fuck yes i love saviour of the waking world

Also, that was awesome.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15147 on: December 17, 2010, 09:04:31 pm »

Update!

And Im Like FUCK Y  Oh here, it is there.  Hussie cannot stick to a schedule to save his life.  So, not entirely clear what happened there, except that John probably cashed in his extra life, and got sweet duds somehow?

I love how Jack keeps his sword sheathed when he's not holding it.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
  • I knew you were coming. Nonetheless, welcome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15148 on: December 17, 2010, 09:15:06 pm »

Well, looks like we know where those blue clothes came from.

Tylui

• Bay Watcher
  • O_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #15149 on: December 17, 2010, 09:15:17 pm »

<3

I cried a little
Pages: 1 ... 1008 1009 [1010] 1011 1012 ... 3524