Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 1007 1008 [1009] 1010 1011 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5126505 times)

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: Vriska kills people, so like, get over it. It's not her fault she's so aw
« Reply #15120 on: December 17, 2010, 04:20:57 pm »

Scratch does have a big round head like the Trolls do, but why doesn't he have any kind of facial features?

I don't know where I'd get something living (or dead, since it gravitates toward life hur), but I know my Barack Obama action figure is going in the sprite.  Preferably after I'm in-Medium.  Otherwise that would get real old real fast.

I wonder... What would happen if a sprite were to be prototyped with A PERFECTLY GENERIC OBJECT?

It would be perfectly generic.  And kinda cube shaped.  So the sprite, and if you got it in quick, all the enemies would look unprototyped but squared-off, like Minecraft or something.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: Vriska kills people, so like, get over it. It's not her fault she's so aw
« Reply #15121 on: December 17, 2010, 04:25:23 pm »

It would be perfectly generic.  And kinda cube shaped.  So the sprite, and if you got it in quick, all the enemies would look unprototyped but squared-off, like Minecraft or something.
Looks like I have my choice here. Although it requires a doomed, dead or damaged object, so I would have to think about this. And Aqizzar would have to maul his action figure before it's accepted.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15122 on: December 17, 2010, 04:25:48 pm »

Scratch does have a big round head like the Trolls do, but why doesn't he have any kind of facial features?

Maybe he has all of the variations at once? We know nothing about his origins.

Jervous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15123 on: December 17, 2010, 04:30:42 pm »

Once something has become a guardian, it loses all it's facial features. At least I think so, because it happened to Halley or whatever that dog's name is.

Tylui

• Bay Watcher
  • O_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #15124 on: December 17, 2010, 04:34:17 pm »

Dear God nobody prototype a creeper or gunpowder please.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15125 on: December 17, 2010, 04:37:21 pm »

And Aqizzar would have to maul his action figure before it's accepted.

Obama would look pretty badass with a classic "vertical line over one eye" scar.  I guess I'd have to throw in a dead cockroach or my old and buried dog though.  Hmm, Zombie Insect Obama or Skeletal Papillon Obama...
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #15126 on: December 17, 2010, 04:39:12 pm »

Dear God nobody prototype a creeper or gunpowder please.
Alright, so uh, first of all, don't freak out. If, hypothetically, it's a bit late to not do that, what would you hypothetically advise someone to do about that hypothetical situation?
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15127 on: December 17, 2010, 04:40:32 pm »

I'd toss in my work uniform pre-enter.
Post-enter, in goes my Kenpachi Zaraki poster.

And thus, Kenny the Courtesy Clerk is born!

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #15128 on: December 17, 2010, 04:45:33 pm »

I sort of always assumed Scratch was one of those know-everything white 8-balls that you can't see into that got mixed up in the MEOW code.

Enzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15129 on: December 17, 2010, 04:47:04 pm »

I'd prototype a lava lamp/guitar and my Kamina bust.
Would be awesome.

You have a Kamina bust...and a guitar that's also a lava lamp?

That, sir, is pretty cool.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #15130 on: December 17, 2010, 04:48:26 pm »

I have a Jedi bust, a sonic doll. Oh god yes.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Hawkfrost

• Bay Watcher
  • It's way too late to stop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15131 on: December 17, 2010, 05:47:27 pm »

I prefer my Cthulhu plushie and gargoyle.

Man... Prototyping Cthulhu, that couldn't end well.

blackmagechill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15132 on: December 17, 2010, 05:48:57 pm »

I'd prototype They Might Be Giants:Flood poster with.... my laptop, that ahs been customized with Fjsal and corroded with malware, as someone esle who isn't exactly great with computers is using it, and it's probably needing a scan. The resulting combination would make the Black Queen a joke, and the imps would all have great taste in music.

Myroc

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurking Skeleton
    • View Profile
« Reply #15133 on: December 17, 2010, 06:22:04 pm »

I'd draw a picture of a kernelsprite and toss that in.

Hilarity ensues.
We all have problems. Some people just have more awesome problems than others.
Getting angry is fun. Getting angry over petty things even better.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #15134 on: December 17, 2010, 06:39:57 pm »

I have a stuffed Winnie the Pooh.
Pages: 1 ... 1007 1008 [1009] 1010 1011 ... 3524