Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 1000 1001 [1002] 1003 1004 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5127535 times)

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: Vriska=Aizen?!
« Reply #15015 on: December 16, 2010, 11:57:03 am »

... VRIIISKAA *shakes fist*

Burnt Pies

• Bay Watcher
  • Captain Brunch!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15016 on: December 16, 2010, 12:41:17 pm »

Didn't Karkat only wake up on Prospit a few seconds before it was destroyed, or something? I don't think dying is necessary to get god tiers.
I can read box now
Also, I am a bit drunk
Refrigerator

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #15017 on: December 16, 2010, 12:55:54 pm »

Yeah. I think maybe Karkat didn't get the god tiers.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #15018 on: December 16, 2010, 01:13:07 pm »

I'm guessing very few of the trolls got to those tiers. Maybe it was only Vriska, though it's likely that Terezi or one-two others got it too (especially since Terezi's got this rivalry with Vriska).

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15019 on: December 16, 2010, 01:57:44 pm »

I'm guessing very few of the trolls got to those tiers. Maybe it was only Vriska, though it's likely that Terezi or one-two others got it too (especially since Terezi's got this rivalry with Vriska).
Maybe this is why Vriska is the only troll we see with new amazing powers?

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #15020 on: December 16, 2010, 01:59:41 pm »

Or, and stay with me here for a moment cause this is crazy, maybe, just maybe, perhaps, Vriska is a total lying bitch and there are no god tiers, she just wanted John dead.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #15021 on: December 16, 2010, 02:00:19 pm »

So yeah, this little flash game shows just why I like John the most. He's just a cool guy. Handing out money just to make others happy and generally being a suave dude. As Hussie said, he's a good friend. I do hope this quest bed business doesn't lead to an-

This isn't some surprising twist that suddenly shows that Vriska was evil all along. Vriska kills people. Get over it.
No you motherfucker, no. I will not get over it. She gets a free fucking ride every time this happens. And now it turns out her own death WAS to grant her more gifts instead of it being an accident? Fuck this and fuck the concept that we should get over this.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15022 on: December 16, 2010, 02:01:27 pm »

It wouldn't have been an accident either way. Vriska died because Aradia murdered her.

Or, and stay with me here for a moment cause this is crazy, maybe, just maybe, perhaps, Vriska is a total lying bitch and there are no god tiers, she just wanted John dead.
Then what is the point of the quest bed?

If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #15023 on: December 16, 2010, 02:03:07 pm »

Then what is the point of the quest bed?
Red Herring. Or it has some other purpose. See Figure A: "Vriska is a lying bitch."
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15024 on: December 16, 2010, 02:03:35 pm »

As in the gifts she got from dying. Before it was more "Oh, so I guess she gets to use her dreamself and this grants some perks like leaving behind all the physical body stuffs. Blerg whatever" instead of "We are doing this to give her some gifts." This is basically her being a bitch, everybody hating her and people still give her gifts, making the 'weakness' of everybody hating her even more moot.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15025 on: December 16, 2010, 02:05:45 pm »

Vriska is Vriska because Aradia. Why would she murder a teammate? It would only have prevented them from winning at all if it hadn't made her stronger.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15026 on: December 16, 2010, 02:07:22 pm »

As for the god tier stuff, we saw Sollux hurling meteors in the battle with the black king, so maybe he got to the god tiers?

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15027 on: December 16, 2010, 02:27:41 pm »

Vriska is Vriska because Aradia. Why would she murder a teammate? It would only have prevented them from winning at all if it hadn't made her stronger.
She could have murdered Vriska because she still has another life so some payback can be done without any worry instead of a plan to make her stronger. And several other teammates had their dreamselves die instead, so there were plenty of choices for others to reach the god-teirs instead of Vriska. And given the choice I'm sure Aradia would rather they got them.

Spoiler: And I suppose arts (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Nep quest updates! (click to show/hide)

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #15028 on: December 16, 2010, 02:30:59 pm »

I figured that Sollux hurling meteors is something he was always able to do and Vriska's luck beam came back with her eye. I don't think that those two things are anything special that came with advancing levels.

Also fuck this update. One of the first things that came to my mind was that John and Vriska now have so much in common. Do I think it's possible that Vriska let John get killed so that he and she could get closer? Even if there had been no benefit, I can still see Vriska doing that.

Argh. This is infuriating.

Spoiler: And I suppose arts (click to show/hide)

That is too much blood on his suit for a Draconian Dignitary kill.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15029 on: December 16, 2010, 02:32:27 pm »

I don't think that would make much sense. If John doesn't become more powerful, Terezi wins. Unless the game ruse was a distraction, and Vriska has been manipulating Terezi all along, and frankly, I don't think she could pull that off.

No you motherfucker, no. I will not get over it. She gets a free fucking ride every time this happens. And now it turns out her own death WAS to grant her more gifts instead of it being an accident? Fuck this and fuck the concept that we should get over this.

Oh, not you. You were hating Vriska all along. That was to all the people treating this as some kind of turning point. "Causing the death of every agent on Prospit twice", now THAT could have been a turning point. But John? Seriously, this has been foreshadowed SO MUCH. Like, the first pesterlog with John (from John's point of view) was basically Vriska saying that she was going to kill him.

As for Aradia killing her, now that I think of it, that might actually have been a deliberate effort to make Vriska more powerful. 0_0 Aradia did regain some emotions after getting a robot body, but the fatalism remained. She was taking orders from her future self to dispose of the Black King. And her action immediately after beating the stuffing out of Vriska was to skip to the end, which kind of implies that the Aradiabot who killed Vriska came from a dead timeline where something happened to make the game unwinnable, and the beating fixed the problem.

I'd guess that either Vriska killed one of the other trolls in the bad future, and the robot beating actually made her a nicer person for a couple of days; or that Vriska wasn't strong enough to kill the Black King, and Aradia needed her to get to the God Tiers. Possibly to get the luck draining attack. Something like that sure would be useful if you need to roll a 64 to sunder the Black King's scepter.
Pages: 1 ... 1000 1001 [1002] 1003 1004 ... 3524