Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 966 967 [968] 969 970 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5131016 times)

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: dont post old content or you will be called a loser
« Reply #14505 on: December 12, 2010, 01:42:12 am »

come on, tavros, you can do it. the nice guy gets the girl in the end, or something. probably not.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #14506 on: December 12, 2010, 02:07:04 am »

Vriska's mindcontrolling is powerful, but it's certainly not subtle.
He didn't know the first time it happened, so she could manage it. And I wouldn't put it past her.

I'm not sure how to feel about Tavros here. I have a theory that every troll will go through two emotional transformations, the first will be a superficial one that doesn't really change them, the second will be when they really learn their lessons for this coming of age story. Like Eridan stopping his crusade on the land-dwellers only to fall flat on his face on the real issue he has, that being any form of relationship. Tavros is being more bold, and yet ironically his issue is still insecurity. Although I'm betting this is just Vriska egging him on somehow so Hussie can explain the early troll chat where Tavros tried to troll Dave and failed in the most spectacular way.
 And so far Vriska has yet to change at all, so whatever there. Nepeta and Feferi didn't change much either, although I can't pinpoint any issues they would have to overcome. Possibly depression for Nepeta judging from her chat with Rose, but goddam that would be depressing.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Shinziril

• Bay Watcher
  • !!SCIENCE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14507 on: December 12, 2010, 02:08:53 am »

Random thought: Tavros thought he might have red feelings for Jade because she is basically the only person who has been nice to him, ever.  Upon closer examination, Kanaya and Terezi were also decent to him, but that's still what it looks like, I dunno why.  He's just that pathetic.

You have to give him credit, he's TRYING to improve.  He just needs to get advice from someone who isn't severely messed up themselves.  Even the few minutes he just spent talking to Jade seems to have resulted in more advice that's actually useful than Vriska would ever give him (mostly due to being Vriska- she gives plenty of advice, it's just not useful from the viewpoint of someone who's not an asshole).

Also if the universe would stop hating him that would probably help :P

« Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 02:15:46 am by Shinziril »
Quote from: lolghurt
Quote from: Urist McTaverish
why is Dwarven science always on fire?
Because normal science is boring

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14508 on: December 12, 2010, 06:03:44 am »

I kind of worry about that Taurus symbol on the space dog there. Tavros said that he wasn't going to send Bec to fight Jack, but now he's talking with Vriska again, and Vriska might definitely egg him on to prove his confidence by doing it anyway. Or just mind control him, since she'd prefer an ACTIVE part in this clusterfuck and actual persuasion is more Terezi's forte.

Oh, and the way Tavros keeps saying that his self-confidence is powered by his legs, I think it's pretty likely that he's going to lose them in some hilarious accident. Maybe Vriska will toss him off another cliff. You know, I kind of hope she does. Right now, he's lamer than Eridan.

Are there any trolls left who don't have some kind of crush on one of the humans? Maybe Nepeta, but I expect that's only a matter of time.

Osmosis Jones

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 100% more rotation!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14509 on: December 12, 2010, 06:10:35 am »

Nah, Nepeta doesn't want humans, she's too busy getting her *meow* on with Jaspersprite.

EDIT: Update.
The Marx generator will produce Engels-waves which should allow the inherently unstable isotope of Leninium to undergo a rapid Stalinisation in mere trockoseconds.

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #14510 on: December 12, 2010, 06:12:35 am »

There's Sollux, Equius, Eridan, Feferi, Gamzee and Aradia.

Osmosis Jones

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 100% more rotation!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14511 on: December 12, 2010, 06:17:37 am »

Eridan has that wizarding rivalry thing with Rose, and after Dave sent Gamzee that link to ICP, he might be feeling pretty spadey.
The Marx generator will produce Engels-waves which should allow the inherently unstable isotope of Leninium to undergo a rapid Stalinisation in mere trockoseconds.

tehstefan

• Bay Watcher
  • R.I.P Bro. You were too good for this place
    • View Profile
« Reply #14512 on: December 12, 2010, 06:47:14 am »

I think the little symbol was him bringing it over, and when she said no, he stopped. Since she said no and all. Perhaps optimistic, but hey. At least until Vriska convinces him to ruin everything. Everything.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 06:49:39 am by tehstefan »
I suspect you've never tried doing many illegal things yet in your game. The second the CCS knows you're "active", they'll come down on you like the hammer of God.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #14513 on: December 12, 2010, 06:58:36 am »

Poor, poor Tavros.

(Update. Vriska-centric, so get your hate-glands ready.)
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14514 on: December 12, 2010, 07:03:44 am »

Quote from: Tavros
AT: i THINK SHE HAS THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF NICENESS, pERSONALLY,
AT: aN AMOUNT THAT IS SOME, iNSTEAD OF,
AT: nONE,

Ooh! A comeback! He seems to be exhibiting some genuine confidence in this conversation, actually. Maybe Tavros has some hope yet. As long as he doesn't fuck everything up by getting Bec killed. Which it looks like he totally is going to. :( No, Tavros! Vriska is evil! Don't listen to her!

Also, Jade's narcolepsy is caused by Vriska. What. ._.
IDE/THEORY: Vriska is Lord English. And also Bilious Slick. And the original designer of Sburb. And controlling like half the horrorterrors. And Jack Noir, if he's not one of the mystery characters already mentioned. And all the exiles, in both sessions. Vriska made Rose's mom start drinking and made John love terrible movies. Somehow. And she controlled Tavros into squishing Tinkerbull. And Gamzee into eating sopor slime. Everything. All the things. All of them.

There's Sollux, Equius, Eridan, Feferi, Gamzee and Aradia.
Equius might have a bit of a STRONG CRUSH on Dave. This conversation is kind of suggestive at places, but then again, he's always like that.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 08:53:44 am by Soadreqm »

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #14515 on: December 12, 2010, 07:48:12 am »

Quote from: Tavros
AT: i THINK SHE HAS THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF NICENESS, pERSONALLY,
AT: aN AMOUNT THAT IS SOME, iNSTEAD OF,
AT: nONE,

Ooh! A comeback! He seems to be exhibiting some genuine confidence in this conversation, actually. Maybe Tavros has some hope yet. As long as he doesn't fuck everything up by getting Bec killed. Which it looks like he totally is going to. :( No, Tavros! Vriska is evil! Don't listen to her!

Also, Jade's insomnia is caused by Vriska. What. ._.
<snip>

You mean narcolepsy.

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14516 on: December 12, 2010, 08:55:31 am »

I'm quite positive it has never said "insomnia" there, and never will. Frankly, the notion strikes me as reckless and foolhardy.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #14517 on: December 12, 2010, 09:31:40 am »

As much as I'd like to think we're getting close to the point where Tavros will utterly snap under Vriska's abuse and do somthing crazy and vengence-filled, Beware The Nice Ones moments seem to be absent from Homestuck.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #14518 on: December 12, 2010, 09:43:59 am »

I can see Tavros doing something heroic soon.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14519 on: December 12, 2010, 09:46:30 am »

AG: There's really just one catch.

THE CATCH IS THAT BECSPRITE DIES AND JADE HATES TAVROS FOREVER.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!
Pages: 1 ... 966 967 [968] 969 970 ... 3524