Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 799 800 [801] 802 803 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5130355 times)

Qmarx

• Bay Watcher
  • "?"
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: THE INTERNET CAN'T HANDLE ME
« Reply #12000 on: November 08, 2010, 05:26:31 pm »

Why would Dave die?

Well, according to Karkat:
?CG: THESE PSYCHO GIRLS HAVE ALREADY GOTTEN EACH OF YOU KILLED AT LEAST ONCE TO MY KNOWLEDGE.
Well, there's killed-by-DD-Dave, and you can argue that Davesprite is already dead.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12001 on: November 08, 2010, 06:02:24 pm »

Why would Dave die?
If Davesprite died, which he might due to unstable time-loop/Dead-Dave shenanigans, then Dave has nobody protecting him.
Unless Davesprite kicks it after he takes out everything in the immediate area that could harm him. Although we should remember hat this is the Dave that was grinding for weeks in a dead timeline. He shouldn't be easy to kill.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #12002 on: November 08, 2010, 06:04:03 pm »

Davesprite is a good wingman.

I see what you did there.

It was spectacular.

It's good to know when one's work is appreciated.

Why would Dave die?
If Davesprite died, which he might due to unstable time-loop/Dead-Dave shenanigans, then Dave has nobody protecting him.

You're forgetting that Dave has future selves to protect him. So long as he lives up to the responsibility of ensuring the stable time loops go off without a hitch.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12004 on: November 08, 2010, 06:55:06 pm »

You're forgetting that Dave has future selves to protect him. So long as he lives up to the responsibility of ensuring the stable time loops go off without a hitch.

Which fundamentally relies on none of his future copies biting the big one either, which comes right back to that problem of him needing to fend for himself.

I'm not worried about Davesprite and a few Gigacyclopes; we already saw the same Dave routinely trouncing them in Accelerate and now he has crazy seppukrow sprite powers.  If he's in danger of anything, it's something we haven't seen yet.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12005 on: November 08, 2010, 07:08:37 pm »

On that note, I could see the death of Davesprite during a duel with Jackspers Noirlecrow as something symbolic, especially now that he's got Bro's sword. Just the sort of thing Hussie would do.

Also, I just found this. Hunk Rump: The Gathering

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12006 on: November 08, 2010, 07:11:27 pm »

Thats the best. The BEST

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #12007 on: November 08, 2010, 07:23:07 pm »

Even funnier when you realize that there are actual "Ass" cards in Magic: The Gathering.

Benevolence

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #12008 on: November 08, 2010, 10:39:47 pm »

So! I was wondering if anyone had any emoticon sized images of Jade clapping. I have a sprite sheet of her, but the sprites used in the comic are just a bit larger than what I'm looking for and I'm not entirely confident I know how to shrink them without butchering something somehow. I can try it, but I'd like to see if what I'm looking for already exists first.

I feel like I should be directly contributing to the ongoing conversation but I have no idea what to say. Alas.

The Doctor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12009 on: November 08, 2010, 10:48:35 pm »

Look at the MSPA Forum, they have a bunch of emoticons from the comic.

Unless this is for that? :P

Benevolence

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #12010 on: November 08, 2010, 10:53:30 pm »

If you mean the list of emoticons the board itself supports over there, that was the first thing I checked. It's not on there, sadly.

And no, this is mostly because the idea got into my head and now it won't leave and it would be such a nice emoticon to have too.

The Doctor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12011 on: November 08, 2010, 10:55:48 pm »

Now, don't trust me exactly because I've never done it, but if I remember correctly, you can use Gimp to resize moving GIFs?

Or you can google instructions

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12012 on: November 09, 2010, 01:04:40 am »

An American banner ad on the MS Paint Adventures website now costs about $35.00 a day, on average.

That's a lot, for internet ads.

Qmarx

• Bay Watcher
  • "?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #12013 on: November 09, 2010, 06:31:47 am »

If he were more SFW, he could make an order of magnitude more.

Deteramot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12014 on: November 09, 2010, 09:30:35 am »

Hundreds of dollars on an ad? I don't think so. He might be able to make a hundred on a single ad, if he got lucky, but one shouldn't assume that a change in his content will change the types of ads he gets. Because he doesn't care who buys space on his site, he'll almost always get the more... seedy places of the internet advertising.

Still, 35 bucks? That's ridiculous, especially since he has three to four ads at a time.
I'm currently making a nice room for my legendary clerk. I always treat my legendaries with the greatest respect, giving them the best rooms and so on. Although the walls are mostly engraved with pictures of my miner starving to death after he fell down a well, so it's not too cheerful.
Pages: 1 ... 799 800 [801] 802 803 ... 3524