Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 712 713 [714] 715 716 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5125847 times)

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA
« Reply #10695 on: October 18, 2010, 09:12:20 pm »

I suspect that john's dad, rose's mom, and dave's bro are time-shifted copies of them, there to help. The conflict is intentional and nessecary. The other person likely is themselves, and that explains them knowing what *will* happen ahead of time.
{/crazy conspiracy theory}
Wasn't that wrong.

Yeah, it's fun to do some trawling of this thread, to see what kind of wildly inaccurate theories we all cooked up, before the method to Hussie's madness made itself better known.

Then again, of the 10700ish posts in this thread, like 6000 of them have been since Sado-Maso-Pedo-Robo-Necro-Bestiality.  Go ahead, check.  That hiatus was our first big art dump, in June, and more than half this thread's length has been since then.  Since every time the comic updates, we make like twenty five posts about it.

Warning - while you were typing 3 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post. - My point exactly.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: There is always a 'U'pdate!
« Reply #10696 on: October 18, 2010, 09:13:27 pm »

You mean WV, but yea the sustenance part could be argued and we don't have any real proof that they need food and water to survive.

Wasn't Wandering Vagrant starving or really really thirsty when we first saw him, up until he managed to get the stock of Tab open at least?

Yea I think that's what was said, but we don't really know the timescale that he was wandering. Since his rags are completely dirty and...ragged... it has to be months to years and I doubt they brought rations with them.

In reality, theres a whole bunch of contradictions that Andrew forgot to fill up.

PenguinOverlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10697 on: October 18, 2010, 09:16:12 pm »

I suspect that john's dad, rose's mom, and dave's bro are time-shifted copies of them, there to help. The conflict is intentional and nessecary. The other person likely is themselves, and that explains them knowing what *will* happen ahead of time.
{/crazy conspiracy theory}
Wasn't that wrong.

Yeah, it's fun to do some trawling of this thread, to see what kind of wildly inaccurate theories we all cooked up, before the method to Hussie's madness made itself better known.

Then again, of the 10700ish posts in this thread, like 6000 of them have been since Sado-Maso-Pedo-Robo-Necro-Bestiality.  Go ahead, check.  That hiatus was our first big art dump, in June, and more than half this thread's length has been since then.  Since every time the comic updates, we make like twenty five posts about it.

Warning - while you were typing 3 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post. - My point exactly.
To be honest, it seems almost entirely right. Bro, at least, was training Dave for Sburb, or at least that's my thought on it, and they all know about Sburb. I don't know the explanation for Rose, but Jade was trained in guns and John was supposed to be able to lift a safe. Perhaps Rose's training was more in her mind. Dunno.
CleverBot: It hurts when you laugh at me.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #10698 on: October 18, 2010, 09:19:40 pm »

Don't worry, Problem Sleuth started small too. This one has potential to get even better and more complicated.
Nivm, you had no idea of the truth of these words, did you?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #10699 on: October 18, 2010, 09:21:54 pm »

I remember when ZChris and I where the only ones to report on updates.

KaminaSquirtle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: Jade is a stupid FLYING Sue
« Reply #10700 on: October 18, 2010, 09:23:16 pm »

That was the Wayward Vagabond. His manner of speaking is making it apparent to John that he's not actually thinking up the foolish things he's doing. It's not him going crazy, it's just that only a little time passed between him arriving and the Wayward Vagabond starting to dick around with him.

So how does John recieves this messages from Wayward Vagabond?  Does whatever he type just command John for whatever reason?  Or the THE FUTURE IN JOHN'S HEAD?????

So wait.

A couple of months ago the posters were already defaced.
In the current update, they are still defaced.
But when he first examined the posters, they were not defaced.

???

Yes, we all want to know why too!  JOHN MUST BE A TROLL.

carcinoGeneticist - Troll.
ectoBiologist - John.

Coincidence?  I THINK NOT.
Heh, looking through old crazy theories is fun.
Because John is a TROLL.
MOST SHOCKING TWIST YET.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #10701 on: October 18, 2010, 09:30:06 pm »

I'd like to point out this thread is the fifth largest one on the board.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10702 on: October 18, 2010, 09:34:22 pm »

I'd like to point out this thread is the fifth largest one on the board.

That's what got me to counting.  It's probably growing faster than SAD or the now no longer as popular Space Station 13 too.  And of course, "List of Remaining Items" is locked.  So it's only a matter of time before MSPA is the second largest thread.  And before HAPPY breaks the forum software.  Interesting that it doesn't even place in the Ten Most Viewed threads.  Everybody viewing it posts in it.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

KaminaSquirtle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10703 on: October 18, 2010, 09:40:54 pm »

It's actually quite interesting to see the large disparity in posts to views ratio of the upper and lower forums.
~.096 posts per view for the happy thread, and ~.016 for the FotF: List of Remaining Items thread, for example.
While the latter is locked, that's still a huge difference.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #10704 on: October 18, 2010, 09:44:31 pm »

Like 9% of people that click this thread make a post.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #10705 on: October 18, 2010, 09:45:48 pm »

Well, consider that pretty much everyone who sees an unread reply in this thread will come read it, even if they have nothing to say about it. Every nearly single post will almost double the number of thread views.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Elegy

• Bay Watcher
  • sw33ter than sugar :33
    • View Profile
« Reply #10706 on: October 18, 2010, 09:45:57 pm »

That's because people in the upper forum don't expect people to care about their opinions or lives.
You could check announcements.txt and see what events might trigger that line.

EDIT: And hide all your picnic baskets.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #10707 on: October 18, 2010, 09:55:23 pm »

Watch carcinoGeneticist wind up being Jade posting from the future.  Or it be one of the future people.

You know I'm right.
Okay.

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #10708 on: October 18, 2010, 09:58:13 pm »

First page quote, oh yeah. What do you have to say for yourself, ToonyMan?
I bet Dave Strider's older brother is a freakin' creep that claims to be SUPER ironic.

I would not want to live in that house, oh no.
At least you were right about the irony.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #10709 on: October 18, 2010, 09:59:03 pm »

I always get the feeling that I'm missing something vital reading MSPA so I've never read for more than a few pages.

Could you briefly explain what's actually happening?
EPICNESS.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

At least ToonyMan had it right by page 2.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.
Pages: 1 ... 712 713 [714] 715 716 ... 3524