Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: TEXT ADVENTURE: In the paaaast. Also: D-day!  (Read 5445 times)

woose1

• Bay Watcher
  • Yay for bandwagons!
    • View Profile
Re: TEXT ADVENTURE: In the paaaast. Also: D-day!
« Reply #45 on: July 29, 2009, 08:07:16 pm »

>You're in your dreamworld now. It's going to take more than a poorly designed set of plans to snap you out of it.
>_

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 29, 2009, 08:11:53 pm »

Slap self into sense, get behind a tree, and change into ordinary clothes I wear every day, a 502nd paratrooper uniform, knock out dude I saved, equip Browning Automatic Rifle, retry time warp and get to the Paratrooper drop, put on Parachute, jump out of airplane with dude, he is wearing a Fedora And A suit, find signaler.

woose1

• Bay Watcher
  • Yay for bandwagons!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 29, 2009, 08:14:37 pm »

Please, guys, don't over-analyze the situation at hand and come up with a complicated series of events that requires planning ahead, and please don't forcefully change the game to your liking. I'm going to ignore that last post.  :(

Asheron

• Bay Watcher
  • Look in to my eyesssss.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ihavenoideathissiteexcisted.com
« Reply #48 on: July 29, 2009, 08:15:21 pm »

> Try to find civilization

Quote from: Toady One
Did you just post a bunch of vegi-dicks on my board?  I've been trying to combat forum devolution a bit, and that involves fewer vegi-dicks!
Quote from: Yahtzee
Yes, random is funny, isn't it? Sometimes I set up a random number generator when I need a good laugh.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 29, 2009, 08:16:52 pm »

Oh Fine then, go back to sanity, change clothes to SWAT armor or WW2 American Uniform, punch the guy I saved,hard, for taking advantage of flashback

ac31

• Bay Watcher
  • [FIREBREATH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 29, 2009, 08:19:01 pm »

snap back to the current date and time, refreshed from your experience with delusional superheroes and time travel, and ready to deal with the situation at hand

mainly the ho
Just wondering if it would be possible (however unwise) to make demons a civilisation
I don't see any reason they couldn't be. What would happen if they breached the HFS?
Horrors! Annoying relatives in the deep!

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 29, 2009, 08:20:04 pm »

OOC: Dude, you spontaneously combusted and she ran away, and you don't time travel

woose1

• Bay Watcher
  • Yay for bandwagons!
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 29, 2009, 08:20:50 pm »

(Indeed.  :P)
>You wonder off, in scent of hobo piss and asbestos. To civilization!! You wonder the forest for several hours, and you're starting to get hungry. And cold. You have no idea where you are.
>_

>You attempt to get out of this crazy nightmare, but only end up making the dream sillier. Your mud-drenched uniform is now several shades of polko-dots, and the man sitting beside you has grown an extra foot. You shoulder your rifle and sigh.
>_

ac31

• Bay Watcher
  • [FIREBREATH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 29, 2009, 08:22:29 pm »

find some people with a camera and shuffle ominously behind some trees, therefore creating the bigfoot myth
Just wondering if it would be possible (however unwise) to make demons a civilisation
I don't see any reason they couldn't be. What would happen if they breached the HFS?
Horrors! Annoying relatives in the deep!

woose1

• Bay Watcher
  • Yay for bandwagons!
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 29, 2009, 08:27:21 pm »

>You wish you could find some people, but... wait, hey, you spot two odd looking men with cameras around their necks hiking along a trail! That means civilization! In your excitement you apishly lope along the treeline towards the other end of the trail. The men stop to take photos of you and your strange gait.
>_

woose1

• Bay Watcher
  • Yay for bandwagons!
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 29, 2009, 08:28:11 pm »

I have to go to bed, more tomorrow.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 29, 2009, 08:38:41 pm »

Try as hard as I can to get to sanity, If I succeed, change clothes into Swat Armor Or WW2 American Uniform, If I Fail, go to my brothers dreams and mess them up with my zombie outbreak memories, such as one of my best friends getting eaten alive.Oh and find dude and give him shotgun and a sandwitch when sane.

Make ape sounds and throw dirt at hikers
« Last Edit: July 30, 2009, 12:48:13 am by Phantom »

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 29, 2009, 08:49:02 pm »

... Meh
(Carnivorous Potato) ATTACK HIKERS AND THE DUDE THEY ARE TAKING PICTURES OF
« Last Edit: July 29, 2009, 11:50:29 pm by Phantom »

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
  • YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND~
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 30, 2009, 10:39:02 am »

Spontaneously shoot pillars of flame at the hikers!
this sigtext was furiously out-of-date and has been jettisoned

woose1

• Bay Watcher
  • Yay for bandwagons!
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 30, 2009, 11:24:09 am »

>You focus all your anger, at the strange man in tights, at the hikers, and even at that man-eating potato that's attacking them right now! You manage to make a small flame appear at your fingertips for a moment, then it fizzles out with an unpleasant sound. You decide to just throw dirt at them. The Potato seems to be winning the fight.
>_

>You try, and try and try and try and strain to get yourself out of this nightmare! It causes total chaos in the dream, and the sky turns several shades of orange while the bullets around you morph into flying doorknobs. The ground beneath you becomes spongy, then metallic, then rocky again. You suddenly snap out of it and revert back to reality! You are in a forest clearing, wearing stretchy tights. You have collapsed from exhaustion.
>_

>Tasty, tasty human flesh! For too long have you been locked in the vegetable drawer! It is time to get revenge on these humans!
>_
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6