Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: Bloody Cosmos (Work in progress) Now with 100% more plot!  (Read 6904 times)

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
Re: Free Pen And Paper Game (Work in progress) Vote which aliens you want to see!
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2009, 06:01:31 pm »

Is the same thing as the game you doing a test run of a couple of months back? Which ended in a car chase and the disobeying of orders?

Anyway, on the alien thing: The cretins Ceterians should go in, if only for posterity.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
  • YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND~
    • View Profile
Re: Free Pen And Paper Game (Work in progress) Vote which aliens you want to see!
« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2009, 06:15:12 pm »

Some variation of lizardmen.
this sigtext was furiously out-of-date and has been jettisoned

moghopper

• Bay Watcher
  • The not quite as great as Toady or Three toe
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2009, 06:55:59 pm »

Is the same thing as the game you doing a test run of a couple of months back? Which ended in a car chase and the disobeying of orders?

Anyway, on the alien thing: The cretins Ceterians should go in, if only for posterity.

No, the things from the test game were actually something different (Gut worms to be precise). The ones from the game just have a kind of zombifying effect. No mutations at all.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2009, 07:32:15 pm »

The link on page 1 is screwed.
'10 downloads limit reached'.

But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.

moghopper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2009, 07:34:59 pm »

The link on page 1 is screwed.
'10 downloads limit reached'.

Try the one on the previous page

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 10, 2009, 01:05:41 pm »

Thanks, I've been reading through the rules a bit.
I hope that you don't mind me saying this, but my proof-reading insticts jump around and focus of bad grammar, bad spelling, et al when I am reading. Sorry.

Any chance of a test run?

moghopper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 10, 2009, 01:33:37 pm »

Thanks, I've been reading through the rules a bit.
I hope that you don't mind me saying this, but my proof-reading insticts jump around and focus of bad grammar, bad spelling, et al when I am reading. Sorry.

Any chance of a test run?

Well, the bad grammar is just because this a draft, not the final product. So you can't really complain to much about that. I'll probably have someone over the final copy for any grammatical errors, plus my odd spelling is because I'm Canadian... and my writing program has some odd bugs.

Feel free to underline any big errors on my part as I will correct them once the draft is done.

Is my writing bad or good?

And a test run isn't really something I have time for YET. There will be a final test before the distribution copy is released.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2009, 01:41:28 pm by moghopper »

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 10, 2009, 02:43:24 pm »

Overall, and considering the amount of writing, it's quite good.
Just things like 'he' instead of 'the' and multiple 'and's instead of apostrophes.

Oh, and when you do have time, sign me up for the test game.

moghopper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 10, 2009, 02:48:25 pm »

Overall, and considering the amount of writing, it's quite good.
Just things like 'he' instead of 'the' and multiple 'and's instead of apostrophes.

Oh, and when you do have time, sign me up for the test game.

Will do.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 10, 2009, 03:31:21 pm »

Roronacks

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Free Pen And Paper Game (Work in progress) Vote which aliens you want to see
« Reply #40 on: September 11, 2009, 09:58:57 pm »

We have to have the Corpsers!
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

moghopper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Free Pen And Paper Game (Work in progress) Vote which aliens you want to see
« Reply #41 on: September 12, 2009, 01:38:01 pm »

We have to have the Corpsers!

If thats what people vote for, but personally, I hate them.

moghopper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 15, 2009, 03:31:31 pm »

Oh, by the way I did get another artist on board.

I have a few of his images for the game but I can't figue out how to upload them >:(

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 15, 2009, 03:33:47 pm »

Flickr?

moghopper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 15, 2009, 06:56:37 pm »

Flickr?

My computer and Flickr don't really get along.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6