Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What should our next direction be? (This vote is in no way binding, the current player can make a million cloaks if he wants)

Fortify the mountain!
Build a bigger-volume magma cannon!
Build a massive jail for stopping the inevitable tantrum spiral.
Construct the city in the cavern!
Start a new megaproject.
Hail Discordia!(fnord)

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 73

Author Topic: SparkGear IV - A New Hope [OVER]  (Read 90232 times)

skaltum

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAW!
    • View Profile
Re: SparkGear IV - A New Hope [LIVE | Signup active]
« Reply #630 on: August 08, 2009, 01:38:39 pm »

demonic spoon now rules the elviverse and has struck down elvemock god of pansies
I just realized, after adding the new body parts to the other races, that I have an entire squad of dwarves with a shield in each hand and swinging their axes with their penises. There's nightmare fuel for those goblins, in more ways than one.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: August 08, 2009, 01:44:33 pm »

Well that was easy, hey cool! A new pantheon!

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: August 08, 2009, 01:50:36 pm »

So yeah, I think I'll start killing you now while my essence, which only exists according to your bogus religion, is off killing elves in the plane he was banished to.

skaltum

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: August 08, 2009, 01:52:03 pm »

So yeah, I think I'll start killing you now while my essence, which only exists according to your bogus religion, is off killing elves in the plane he was banished to.

what religion ???
I just realized, after adding the new body parts to the other races, that I have an entire squad of dwarves with a shield in each hand and swinging their axes with their penises. There's nightmare fuel for those goblins, in more ways than one.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: August 08, 2009, 01:53:36 pm »

You have a inquisition and a god emporer, all of which I assume is part of a religion. You yourself it would appear has just excommunicated my 'essence' and banished it to a a hell dimension.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2009, 01:56:48 pm by Demonic Spoon »

Tarquinius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: August 08, 2009, 01:54:00 pm »

You two do realize that private messages exist, right?
EDIT: Damnit, my manager spends so much time attending meetings that he never gets to actually manage work orders.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2009, 01:58:25 pm by Tarquinius »
Known Some Call Is Air Am
Or in other words: shy from the sky. No answer lies there. It cannot care, especially for what it no longer knows. Treat that place as a thing unto itself, independent of all else, and confront it on those terms. You alone must find the way. No one else can help you. Every way is different. And if you do lose yourself at least take solace in the absolute certainty that you will perish.

skaltum

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: August 08, 2009, 01:55:01 pm »

You two do realize that private messages exist, right?

whats the fun in that ??? now everyone can know of the epic struggle between me and the pansie DS ;D lol

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: August 08, 2009, 01:57:22 pm »

Does nahkh even know he's a god-emporer?

skaltum

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: August 08, 2009, 01:58:54 pm »

he will eventually when he catches up on our posts

Tarquinius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: August 08, 2009, 02:40:36 pm »

The fourth artifact of my turn has been created. Sibrek Ishensazir, now a legendary bone carver, created Ensebeshik (Basesrent), a dog bone amulet worth 87,600, making it the third out of the four in the list of worth, worth only 21,600 more than Demonic Spoon's ring.
"It is encrusted with Orthoclase, studded with rose gold, decorated with buffalo leather, and encircled with bands of dog bone. This object is adorned with hanging rings of Ruby and menaces with spikes of rhesus macaque leather.
On the item is an image of Dabblingtrample the Mithril animal trap in dog leather.
On the item is an image of fishing nets in pheasant leather. On the item is an image of sacred hills in cave lobster leather."
My manager is still attending a meeting.
Known Some Call Is Air Am
Or in other words: shy from the sky. No answer lies there. It cannot care, especially for what it no longer knows. Treat that place as a thing unto itself, independent of all else, and confront it on those terms. You alone must find the way. No one else can help you. Every way is different. And if you do lose yourself at least take solace in the absolute certainty that you will perish.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: August 08, 2009, 02:44:27 pm »

They make artifacts more valuable than mine that do not pay homage to me?! Kill them all!!

skaltum

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: August 08, 2009, 02:46:19 pm »

They make artifacts more valuable than mine that do not pay homage to me?! Kill them all!!

but you can't because you've been banished AND you killed everything in your universe

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: August 08, 2009, 02:47:34 pm »

No, only my essence has been banished, my essence that only exists according to your bogus religion.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2009, 02:58:45 pm by Demonic Spoon »

skaltum

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: August 08, 2009, 02:49:23 pm »

No, on;ymy essence has been banished, my essence that only exists according to your bogus religion.

you mean the cult of armok ya pansie  :P

but because you were banished your physical form became dust so basically all you can do is haunt all the SG and scare the odd dwarf so they fall to there doom

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: August 08, 2009, 02:59:27 pm »

Lies! I am in perfect physical condition! My physical health is not in any way connected to my spiritual health!
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 73