Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Yes, I'm paranoid  (Read 3278 times)

Taniec

• Bay Watcher
  • Here to save the day
    • View Profile
Yes, I'm paranoid
« on: July 27, 2009, 08:41:48 pm »

Post may or may not have bodily fluids. You have been warned.

I was working out today on my bike and planned on going 5-10 miles, but I was interrupted by a nosebleed. Not a big deal right? Well, this has never happened to me before so I was doing my best to get home while controlling the bleeding without any napkins. I was using my shirt as a sort of napkin but a half mile or so before I get home my nose decided to just blow up. I got blood all over the street, part of my bike, and on my pants too and it happened again in some grass  >:( >:( >:(. When I got home it looked like someone beat me up pretty good without the bruises. I washed up and got a change of clothes. Next time I will definitely bring some tissues with me but it would probably be a better idea if I just stopped in the first place.

Anyway here is where I get paranoid. I have been watching too much CSI and all those crime shows. I live in a really good neighboorhood but in the off chance something were to happen nearby where I got all that blood I may be in a bit of a pickle :( Ugh, why do I even watch TV.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2009, 08:44:40 pm by Taniec »

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Yes, I'm paranoid
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2009, 08:46:44 pm »

Don't worry. DNA testing. At worst, someone would be convicted for attacking you. Also, I'm paranoid too. High five! Furthermore, you think that's bad? When I was having my tonsils out, my nose literally burst and they had to rush me back into the operating theater due to blood loss. Fun!

Enzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2009, 09:06:22 pm »

You, sir, are taking way too much cocaine when you go biking.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2009, 09:12:23 pm »

Lol.

I am paranoid. Always looking behind me.

Taniec

• Bay Watcher
  • Here to save the day
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2009, 09:13:00 pm »

You, sir, are taking way too much cocaine when you go biking.

:o

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2009, 10:56:05 pm »

We should help this guy, what if he actually committed a violent crime and need help cleaning up, and the nosebleed is just a cover story?
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

James.Denholm

• Bay Watcher
  • [HAS_NO_HUMOURS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2009, 11:21:13 pm »

We should help this guy, what if he actually committed a violent crime and need help cleaning up, and the nosebleed is just a cover story?

He's a member of the forum! He's practically family! How could you even ask such a thing?

Of course we shouldn't! :D
Imagine a combination of power goals 44 and 45: The ruler convenes a council of the nobles to appoint you the high priest of the nearby towns. Instead of waiting for them to finish their drinking session, you walk in and crush a goblet while berating their disgusting behaviour and general incompetence.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2009, 11:41:34 pm »

QUICK! WE MUST DERAIL TO DISCUSSING NERD STEREOTYPES!

Yeah, as long as you don't bleed out a liter of blood you should be good. I think that is how much blood banks take. Hopefully, that is the maximum you can give without any real problems.

At worst you would pass out and choke on the blood.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2009, 11:43:06 pm »

Don't be so sensible. The worst that could happen was your nose EXPLODING.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2009, 01:46:52 am »

Muz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2009, 06:09:21 am »

Heh, I like how people panic when I get a nose bleed. And that's with the paper tissues.
Disclaimer: Any sarcasm in my posts will not be mentioned as that would ruin the purpose. It is assumed that the reader is intelligent enough to tell the difference between what is sarcasm and what is not.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2009, 06:11:15 am »

HOSPITAL.
BLOOD LOSS.
EXPLOSION.
FINAL DESTINATION.

Yanlin

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary comedian.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2009, 06:43:33 am »

Nosebleeds are serious business!
WE NEED A SLOGAN!

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2009, 06:49:13 am »

Baboom.

HAMMERMILL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2009, 06:49:40 am »

Well, I don't think having your own blood on your clothes and nothing else pointing to you as a suspect would be enough for a conviction in the court or even a second visit from investigators. I don't even know how astronomical the odds would be that you'd be riding your bike when somebody got stabbed to death nearby.

Anyways, the nosebleeds sound like ithey are being caused by high blood pressure. The walls of the tiny bloodvessels in the septum can burst from the pressure, especially during excercise when your blood pressure is up.

If you keep excercising though, eventiually the nosebleeds should stop, as they heal and scar up after it happens enough times. You might want to get your blood pressure checked out though...
Pages: [1] 2 3