Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 131 132 [133] 134 135 136

Author Topic: Things that made you angry today thread.  (Read 96561 times)

cowofdoom78963

• Bay Watcher
  • check
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you angry today thread.
« Reply #1980 on: November 12, 2009, 07:50:40 pm »

I kinda miss college actually... Though I don't think ill be able to go back... Let alone keep a job...
You should go back! Master your trade!

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1981 on: November 12, 2009, 07:53:58 pm »

Well, there are three papers on the same subject. The first is a cause-effect thing, the second is the 2000 word research paper, and the third is an argumentative essay on the subject. I'm behind on the first one and the resources for the second one.

Still, I could have done that work earlier if not for me being a lazy ass. I can understand working my butt off from day one, but this is purely my personal demons and an overly accepting professor working here.

Spoiler:  Also, FUUUUUUUUUU- (click to show/hide)
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
  • YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1982 on: November 12, 2009, 07:54:43 pm »

Don't be that person, Sofia.

▲You have it, Duke.
this sigtext was furiously out-of-date and has been jettisoned

gordy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1983 on: November 12, 2009, 07:59:25 pm »

RAAAAAAAAAGE! IT IS JUST NOT MY MONTH! MY GIRLFRIEND IS SICK AND THE DR'S DONT KNOW WHATS WRONG, I'VE HURT MY BACK (NOT DOING ANYTHING FUN), MY COMPANY JUST GOT SOLD (FORTUNATELY JOB IS SAFE) , MY HOUSE NEEDS TO GO ON THE MARKET, EXPENSIVE CAR SERVICE YESTERDAY, AND THE EX-HOUSEMATES FROM HELL ARE VISITING ON THE WEEKEND, MOTHER NEEDS AN OPERATION AND MY PC CRASHES WHENEVER I PLAY MODERN WARFARE2 ONLINE noooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1984 on: November 12, 2009, 08:00:45 pm »

Wow, that's some bullshit man.  Fucking money, who's with me for some loot 'n plunder?  I'm sick of being broke.

I kinda miss college actually... Though I don't think ill be able to go back... Let alone keep a job...

C'mon Sof, it's never too late to give it another try.  Believe me, I know.  And there's tons of grants and scholarships laying around that's easier to get to if you already have some credits under your belt.

And Duke, that screenshot demonstrates that you are fucked in two different ways...
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

cowofdoom78963

• Bay Watcher
  • check
    • View Profile
« Reply #1985 on: November 12, 2009, 08:01:08 pm »

You call that a life? I call that purgatory!

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #1986 on: November 12, 2009, 08:03:57 pm »

Seriously... I don't think I can take the stress. <.>

Therapist thinks I got a disorder or something...
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

cowofdoom78963

• Bay Watcher
  • check
    • View Profile
« Reply #1987 on: November 12, 2009, 08:06:38 pm »

I have three disorders! Witch ones do you have?

Footkerchief

• Bay Watcher
  • The Juffo-Wup is strong in this place.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1988 on: November 12, 2009, 08:14:54 pm »

Still, I could have done that work earlier if not for me being a lazy ass. I can understand working my butt off from day one, but this is purely my personal demons and an overly accepting professor working here.

Professors who act as enablers for your bad habits are the worst, except for all the others that just give you zeroes.  I still don't know how the fuck I graduated.

cowofdoom78963

• Bay Watcher
  • check
    • View Profile
« Reply #1989 on: November 12, 2009, 08:17:34 pm »

Professors who act as enablers for your bad habits are the worst, except for all the others that just give you zeroes.  I still don't know how the fuck I graduated.
Then who is the good professor?

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1990 on: November 12, 2009, 08:18:39 pm »

A good professor is one who doesn't give assignments, or gives really easy ones and just makes the lectures interesting enough to retain shit.  I've only had a few.

Ah, I gotcha.  About a year ago, along with some other problems like starting my nightjob, I was hating school so much there were a couple mornings I actually woke up screaming.  The great joke is that since then I've taken even more classes while working more hours, but I've settled into a nice routine.  A routine of oversleeping, making Ds, serious joint pains, and mounting debt, but whatever.

Holy crap yes.  I have a bunch of professors who let me slide to the point of threatening to fail me, but I somehow pulled out barely passing grades.  Unfortunately, very few of them were for my major.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Eidalac

• Bay Watcher
  • Ecchi Inside
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #1991 on: November 12, 2009, 08:20:49 pm »

Well, if you are going back because you want to, it's alot less stressful; even less so if you manage to get the government to pay for it. ^_^
is he okay?
In the traditional sense of the word?  No, he's been dissolved in magma.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1992 on: November 13, 2009, 01:53:25 am »

I have a disorder too. Last time I told someone, he beat me over the head with a gigantic fish, and told me to stop being a wuss. Whereupon I hit him with a flamethrower, and he called me an even bigger wuss.

We got on perfectly after that.

Face it, everyone's screwed in some way.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2009, 04:41:43 am by Tack »
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #1993 on: November 13, 2009, 05:36:49 am »

...What?

Anyway: PLAY WITHOUT WORDS RAGE. It has to be 5 minutes long, which is about half an hour of recording*, it can have no dialogue, just Foley and SFX, and needs a plot. How, exactly, do I have a plot without exposition?

Did I mention we only have 6 recording devices for two classes of 15? Thank god I booked them for the weekend.

*The rate of useless:usable recordings for the un-experienced (i.e. me) is 5:1, so for every 5 minutes of crap I get 1 minute of stuff I can use.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

bjlong

• Bay Watcher
  • [INVISIBLE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1994 on: November 13, 2009, 08:23:52 am »

^^^ Ultraminimalistic way: use very obvious body language.

I.E.: Man and woman get into elevator, holding hands. Man is wearing hat. A teenage girl gets into elevator. Man removes hat. The teenage girl gets off elevator. Man puts hat back on.

WAS HOPING TO GO TO A REN FAIR ON SATURDAY BUT EVERYONE'S LIKE "EEH, MAYBE SOME OTHER DAY" SO I'M PUTTING IT OFF A WEEK RAEG

Also:

I have three disorders! Witch ones do you have?

Why do I get the feeling that cowofdoom is collecting disorders, now?

Sofia, did you try taking lighter course loads--like 12 hrs or so?
I hesitate to click the last spoiler tag because I expect there to be Elder Gods in it or something.
Pages: 1 ... 131 132 [133] 134 135 136