Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 136

Author Topic: Things that made you angry today thread.  (Read 97345 times)

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you angry today thread.
« Reply #1440 on: October 28, 2009, 05:44:31 am »

It's a joke, be happy dammit.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1441 on: October 28, 2009, 05:49:01 am »

I see Sofia is no longer Kitty.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #1442 on: October 28, 2009, 05:53:23 am »

Kitty is always kitty. I'm just going full circle with my avatars as Marissa was my first avatar ever on here.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1443 on: October 28, 2009, 05:54:01 am »

Before my time.... wait, does this mean you're going to one day go back to those alien frog things?
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1444 on: October 28, 2009, 05:55:18 am »

This bodes. I'm not sure what exactly, but boding is definitely occuring.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #1445 on: October 28, 2009, 05:56:13 am »

Yup, next up should be Keroro, then Tamama, then Giroro.

Ah fuck it, ill stick with cute anime girls. Frogs remind too many people of the bad place.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1446 on: October 28, 2009, 05:56:46 am »

Frogs can make anywhere a bad place.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1447 on: October 28, 2009, 05:58:19 am »

Now, toads on the other hand.....
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #1448 on: October 28, 2009, 06:01:12 am »

Also to stay on topic... Though it's more annoyed than angry. I can't find my glasses... I know I left them beside the laptop when I went to the bathroom but I don't see them there anymore. I'm gonna get a headache if I can't find them soon...

Eidalac

• Bay Watcher
  • Ecchi Inside
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #1449 on: October 28, 2009, 07:41:01 am »

Co-workers.... AERRRRGHGHGHGAHAHAHAHFFAGHGHAHGA!

It's bad enough that he's slow, dumb and probably ADHD, but the fucker just stands watching like a twit while I nearly have my arm broken. -_-

Plus, he mumbles and talks so damn softly, even when we are in a PRODUCTION AREA FULL OF VERY LOUD MACHINES AND I AM WEARING FUCKING EARPLUGS!  And he won't even do anything to get my attention either, he just mumbles something, waits 60 seconds, then walks away.

I never would have imagined I'd be missing the lazy, whiny bitch that quit when she was called on taking her 6th break (hint, we get 3) one day.
is he okay?
In the traditional sense of the word?  No, he's been dissolved in magma.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #1450 on: October 28, 2009, 07:59:56 am »

1.  Preorder Borderlands for 45 dollars
2.  Lose access to your computer so you miss release day and get way behind the people you were going to
     play with.
3.  Finally get your computer back.
4.  Find you can't join or host multiplayer servers.
5.  ???
6.  RAEG
Shoes...

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1451 on: October 28, 2009, 08:53:51 am »

My keyboard's finally dying. The space bar has been very sticky for a while, but now other keys have started to join it. I liked this keyboard. It is old and lacks an irritating Windows key. I guess I could just remove it from my next keyboard ($6.14 minimum S&H due to forced 5-day shipping? RAGE!) but then I get that annoying missing-key look.

I also have some sort of research paper due tomorrow night (Maybe it would be a good idea to pick a topic soon), the heat is oppressive (RAGE!), and I'm out of chocolate (!!RAGE!!).

Angellus

« Reply #1452 on: October 28, 2009, 02:16:39 pm »

My keyboard's finally dying. The space bar has been very sticky for a while, but now other keys have started to join it. I liked this keyboard. It is old and lacks an irritating Windows key. I guess I could just remove it from my next keyboard ($6.14 minimum S&H due to forced 5-day shipping? RAGE!) but then I get that annoying missing-key look.

I also have some sort of research paper due tomorrow night (Maybe it would be a good idea to pick a topic soon), the heat is oppressive (RAGE!), and I'm out of chocolate (!!RAGE!!).
I take it you cleaned it?

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1453 on: October 28, 2009, 02:25:01 pm »

So last night day I was studying for a math exam today. This is a difficult subject that I worked hard to master. So my first thought today was "Boy, that was a pleasant dream." My second thought was "OHSHIT 9:00AM?!" My first class starts at 9:00.

Then I have to put up with my fathers oppressive speech on the way over there about how lucky I am to have a ride and how it's my fault that I didn't awake to my alarms despite the fact that I went to bed an hour earlier than usual. When I get there I realize I left a review sheet at home, so I quickly print out a new one and do it in 15 minutes.

And then the math class started at 10:00. And I rocked the exam.

Fuck you whatever tried to keep me from getting to class. I'm getting that exam done. Although I'll have to make up my missed English class. Still, she is one of the most forgiving professors I've ever seen. I should be able to work it out.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1454 on: October 28, 2009, 02:28:49 pm »

Yeah seriously.  My last year English teacher was so chill you could like get your tongue stuck on herrrrrrrr........

Hmm.  That don't sound right.
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 136