Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 136

Author Topic: Things that made you angry today thread.  (Read 97483 times)

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you angry today thread.
« Reply #720 on: October 05, 2009, 12:20:19 pm »

I don't particularly like having the room I'm in full of cigarette smoke, but that doesn't automatically make smokers bad people, and it doesn't mean they can't do it in private/ with friends.  Anyway, back to inanimate objects that made us rage for some reason.

Rashilul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #721 on: October 05, 2009, 12:26:49 pm »

I am now angry because i have nobody to play Heroes of Might and Magic 3 with, and the AI is made of lose and fail.
I'm angry because I would play HoMM3, but I'm even worse than the AI.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: October 05, 2009, 01:36:46 pm »

so, university is starting

and god damnit why is this so fucking complicated

how am I supposed to make my own timetable if all the info I have is badly structured and unlabeled.

this angers confuses and scares me.

and then the usual arguement that "thousand sof others manage, so can you", which only makes me feel bad that I am fucking confused by all of this stuff

god damn it, I want back to normal school
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: October 05, 2009, 01:42:40 pm »

how am I supposed to make my own timetable if all the info I have is badly structured and unlabeled.

and then the usual arguement that "thousand sof others manage, so can you", which only makes me feel bad that I am fucking confused by all of this stuff

First year?

And yeah, one thing that always makes me RAEG despite any good feelings I have for that person is when they say "Well, you SHOULD know this" and they refuse to help. Well shit, it doesn't matter if I should know it by now. Help me out! Don't go telling me that asking for help is not okay. Some bastard in elementary school screwed me over 'till middle school thanks to that crap he put me through. I will not be taking that crap.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: October 05, 2009, 01:55:33 pm »

I don't know why people do that. Whenever people come to you with questions, it means they have a question. It means they don't know something. Even if they should know something, it doesn't mean they must know it and it's not like it's so incredulously difficult to explain it to them.

I find a lot of nerds and elitists do this. Irritating lot. Heck, even if a 30 year old came to me with a question about why humans breathe oxygen, I'd try my very best to teach him genuinely, not belittle him for not knowing something so general. At least he's making an effort to learn, and that's something that should always be rewarded. And I find that you yourself will always learn new things when teaching stuff to others.

Long story short, people who feel they are too superior to teach others deserve to be castrated with a blunt lawnmower.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #725 on: October 05, 2009, 02:19:50 pm »

I am now angry because i have nobody to play Heroes of Might and Magic 3 with, and the AI is made of lose and fail.
I'm angry because I would play HoMM3, but I'm even worse than the AI.

I'm angry because the final version of WoG still is vaporware.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Footkerchief

• Bay Watcher
  • The Juffo-Wup is strong in this place.
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: October 05, 2009, 02:41:51 pm »

University websites seem to suck almost universally as soon as you get past their nice pretty "Come visit us!" front page.  You know you're screwed when not even the people who teach web programming can be bothered to make nice-looking personal pages.

Alexhans

• Bay Watcher
  • This is toodamn shortto write something meaningful
    • View Profile
    • Osteopatia y Neurotonia
« Reply #727 on: October 05, 2009, 03:51:39 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I understand how you feel...

Imagine how hard it can be if you have to work 7,5 hours a day far from your college... You end up coping with it or going in a murderous rampage... I'm still not decided as to wich path I should follow.  :P
“Eight years was awesome and I was famous and I was powerful" - George W. Bush.

redacted123

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: October 05, 2009, 04:05:51 pm »

I hate that only on Fridays are boys in my sixth form required to wear suits. Otherwise it's just a shirt, tie and trousers. I love wearing suits. Major let down.

cowofdoom78963

• Bay Watcher
  • check
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: October 05, 2009, 06:48:23 pm »

I hate that only on Fridays are boys in my sixth form required to wear suits. Otherwise it's just a shirt, tie and trousers. I love wearing suits. Major let down.
No one said you cant wear suits.

deadlycairn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: October 05, 2009, 07:29:25 pm »

I'm angry Kaizo World screwed me over and forgot that I reached the midpoint, on that 3rd/4th level with the magma wghere you basically HAVE TO DIE AND COME BACK AT THE MIDPOINT. I was doing so well, too.
Quote from: Ampersand
Also, Xom finds people that chug unidentified fluids pleasing.
Quote from: Servant Corps
Ignorance of magic does not give scientists the power to resist fireballs.

Jreengus

• Bay Watcher
  • Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: October 06, 2009, 04:29:35 am »

Well my computer decided to break last friday. There I was watching Distric 9 on it and it BSODs, turn it back on and it BSODs again. Load it up in a safe mode poke around a bit and try using system restore, now when I turn it on I just get a damn black screen with the cursor on it!

I also have my first meeting for the music and drama society at my university today, still trying to figure out why I let anyone convince me to join...
Oh yeah baby, you know you like it.  Now stop crying and get in my lungs.
Boil your penis. I'm convinced that's how it happened.
My HoM.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: October 06, 2009, 06:11:07 am »

There is crud in my 'stache. when did that happen? Seriously, when was the last time I was eating any form of cake with frosting?
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: October 06, 2009, 09:51:00 am »

There is crud in my 'stache. when did that happen? Seriously, when was the last time I was eating any form of cake with frosting?

Do you sleep-eat? Like sleep-walking, except with eating?

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: October 06, 2009, 11:01:16 am »

At least you have a 'stache.  I'm like an elf.  The only reason I shave is out of habit.
Shoes...
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 136