Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 136

Author Topic: Things that made you angry today thread.  (Read 97407 times)

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you angry today thread.
« Reply #600 on: September 29, 2009, 09:27:18 am »

Everyone in Year 9 in my school is supposed to be getting laptops from Kevin Rudd. We actually have the laptops, but the school has no idea how to make them work, and so haven't given them out and are instead starting meetings on what to do with the laptops.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: September 29, 2009, 09:31:01 am »

Wait, the Prime Minister of Australia is giving everyone in your school laptops?

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: September 29, 2009, 09:34:27 am »

Yes, supposed to be part of the new education reforms. What I want to know is: Where the hell are mine?
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: September 29, 2009, 09:38:08 am »

Got mine years ago.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: September 29, 2009, 11:37:18 am »

Wait, schools give out laptops? To keep? Like at home and stuff?!

What kind of education is this? Then again, if the educational system of the East Coast wasn't a mafia in itself we might get crap like that. Or computer labs that actually work.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: September 29, 2009, 01:14:44 pm »

Wait, the Prime Minister of Australia is giving everyone in your school laptops?
Either the laptops the kids are going to get are utter crap or the state would throw itself into bankruptcy.

Still, an utter crap laptop is better than no laptop at all. It would certainly give the masses of kids something to do as well, be it attempting to break the laptops' inevitable security or just doing computer stuff.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: September 29, 2009, 01:56:21 pm »

Wait, schools give out laptops? To keep? Like at home and stuff?!

What kind of education is this? Then again, if the educational system of the East Coast wasn't a mafia in itself we might get crap like that. Or computer labs that actually work.

DAMN TOOTIN'.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: September 29, 2009, 02:11:01 pm »

I'm angered by the Vatican's latest statement on the sexual abuse scandel in Irish schools.  Infuriated, in fact.  The statement seems to amount to, roughly, "Children get raped elsewhere, so we're really not to blame".  They also say that "Only 5% of priests were involved in child sex abuse".  Only??!  What the hell!  And that priests who did it were not paedophiles, oh no - they were just homosexuals who happened to abuse young boys.

My fury at this retarded and fucked up statement is huge.  What's next, a statement from the vatican saying that "Rape doesn't harm children that much"?

Note: Not so much a rag against religion, my anger is directed specifically at the retarded people in the Vatican who continue to try and belittle child abuse allegations against them.

redacted123

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: September 29, 2009, 02:29:49 pm »

Watched Gordon Brown's keynote speech at the Labour conference today. Essentially he took the credit for anything and everything that went well during Labour's years and blamed everything that has ever gone wrong on the Conservatives. This would be less annoying if he hadn't used the second half of his speech rectifying all of Labour's stupid decisions and copying Conservative policies and then acting as if they were Labour's policies all along. Also, taking all of the credit for the NHS, just because they started it up but it was mainly the Conservatives who actually got it to work. I'm sure the Conservatives will do the same though, although they won't really need to prove themselves as much, most of it will consist of gloating.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: September 29, 2009, 02:31:10 pm »

I have caught a new disease in TF2 today. It is called The Suck. I hope I get over it soon.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Rashilul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: September 29, 2009, 02:32:14 pm »

It's 30 degrees during the day and 2 degrees at night! Rapid temperature changes are ANNOYING!

Maggarg - Eater of chicke

• Bay Watcher
  • His Maleficent Magnificence of Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: September 29, 2009, 02:40:42 pm »

Watched Gordon Brown's keynote speech at the Labour conference today. Essentially he took the credit for anything and everything that went well during Labour's years and blamed everything that has ever gone wrong on the Conservatives. This would be less annoying if he hadn't used the second half of his speech rectifying all of Labour's stupid decisions and copying Conservative policies and then acting as if they were Labour's policies all along. Also, taking all of the credit for the NHS, just because they started it up but it was mainly the Conservatives who actually got it to work. I'm sure the Conservatives will do the same though, although they won't really need to prove themselves as much, most of it will consist of gloating.

What Conservative policies? I didn't think they had any under Cameron.
...I keep searching for my family's raw files, for modding them.

redacted123

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: September 29, 2009, 03:24:09 pm »

Stuff like, being tougher on immigration, a sudden love of green policies. I can't remember all of it but there was an overwhelming feeling that I could have just been listening to David Cameron saying the exact same things.

[EDIT]Misspelling.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2009, 03:45:16 pm by Stany »

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: September 29, 2009, 03:37:29 pm »

I have caught a new disease in TF2 today. It is called The Suck. I hope I get over it soon.

It's the wind!  It's ALWAYS the wind!

Maggarg - Eater of chicke

• Bay Watcher
  • His Maleficent Magnificence of Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: September 29, 2009, 03:44:11 pm »

Stuff like, being tougher on immigration, a sudden love of green policies. I can't remember all of it but there was an overwhelming feeling that I could have just been listen to David Cameron saying the exact same things.
I think that's how everyone feels. Like the memories of a dream or a night of heavy boozing.
...I keep searching for my family's raw files, for modding them.
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 136