Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 136

Author Topic: Things that made you angry today thread.  (Read 97317 times)

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you angry today thread.
« Reply #435 on: September 19, 2009, 03:20:05 am »

Interesting stuff here.  By "interesting" I mostly mean "perfectly normal for B12" but whatever.

Unless of course I do "favors" for those tickets. Now they're free! XD
It's difficult to find people who'll pay to make you beat the crap out of them.

I'm not afraid of her. The fact that the house I live in has people whose sleeping patterns are so screwed up as to make sure that there is always someone awake regardless of the time is purely coincidental.
You really think that someone being awake will be enough?  If anything, it'll make it worse.

Also I think it's funny that Jack's eyes turned greenish as he stopped caring about sex. Given that mine are bright green. XD
Wait, kitty avatar or real life?  My eyes have been steadily turning more green for my entire life.  I've gone from brown to hazel to green.  Interpret this how you will.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: September 19, 2009, 03:40:24 am »

Ah, this avatar was edited to be somewhat more like me. The green eyes, died red hair and scar over an eye were added because I have them.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: September 19, 2009, 03:43:35 am »

Hmm, thought most cats had green eyes anyway.  I would ask about the scar, but it seems rude.

And my eyes aren't that radioactive yet, but it I'm worried that my shifting colour will make me fail any iris tests that are created :P.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: September 19, 2009, 03:52:42 am »

Well the cut there was self inficted if you must know, I used to have a cutting problem till recently and well... I wasn't thinking right and did that. Sorta comfortable with it now though, I think it actually looks kinda nice.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: September 19, 2009, 03:57:09 am »

Well, it's less embarrassing to talk about than my scars.  Most of them have been caused by me falling over or tripping up.  My brother has one from walking into a fire extinguisher.  I dunno how, personally.

As for the avatar, I kinda assumed it was a different character from the same show (or possibly the same character having been in a fight and died her hair :P).  Not that I imagine someone with a huge head and very tall eyes typing your posts.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: September 19, 2009, 05:10:53 am »

Why is it that I have managed to disturb myself by noticing that the location of the scar freaks me out more then the reason for it?
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: September 19, 2009, 11:03:22 am »

You cut your eye? 

I only have one scar, and it's barely visible.  When I was little I walked into a piece of wood, and there's a little tiny mark right on the outside corner of my left eye.  I also have a gray spot on my arm where someone stabbed me in the arm with a pencil and the lead broke off inside me.  That's been there since 8th grade, and I'm in my first year of college.  I think it's safe to say it's not going to go away.
Shoes...

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: September 19, 2009, 11:17:41 am »

I have a scar on my right knee from a dog bite.  A scar on my right ankle from a swing set.  A scar on my right pinky from I do not remember, but it's there.

I do not have any scars on my left side.

Osmosis Jones

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 100% more rotation!
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: September 19, 2009, 01:28:57 pm »

Left thumb has a huge scar running it's entire length, (including down the permanently deformed nail) from when I stuck my thumb into the cogs of a tomato sorter as a kid. It works perfectly, but is about 3 mm longer than my other thumbfor some reason.

Left palm has a small scar from where I fell out of a tree, the branch I grabbed to break my fall had a small stub that went straight into my palm. I also have a scar on my shin, again from falling out of a tree.

Broken nose, from when my bro hit me with a car headrest.

:)
The Marx generator will produce Engels-waves which should allow the inherently unstable isotope of Leninium to undergo a rapid Stalinisation in mere trockoseconds.

redacted123

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: September 19, 2009, 01:34:53 pm »

I also have a thumb scar, on my right thumb running from my knuckle then kind of twisting around the right of my thumb until stopping at the centre of my thumb print. From an accident in year 7 in which a fellow pupil cut with a pair of very sharp scissors, about 0.5 cm deep cut. I'm also pockmarked with scars due to getting chicken pox at 15, which was the second time. That was horrific, I got it in my eyes, my mouth, my throat and on one particularly sensitive part of my anatomy.

LegoLord

• Bay Watcher
  • Can you see it now?
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: September 19, 2009, 01:42:25 pm »

It works perfectly, but is about 3 mm longer than my other thumbfor some reason.
As small as that length is, I'd put it down to normal body asymatry.

I have a scar on my left knee, althought the term "dent" might be more appropriate.  There were thes little rocks spread out over an asphalt field, I had been running across it, then slipped on some of the rocks, and my left knee landed right on top of a pointy pebble, poking a hole in my knee deeper than any other wound I had had up till that point (so it was a bit freaky).  This was in 8th grade. It really isn't deep now at all, it's been ages since I got it, but it's still definitely an impression.
"Oh look there is a dragon my clothes might burn let me take them off and only wear steel plate."
And this is how tinned food was invented.
Alternately: The Brick Testament. It's a really fun look at what the bible would look like if interpreted literally. With Legos.
Just so I remember

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: September 19, 2009, 02:57:53 pm »

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to start a topic "Name your interesting scars and wounds".  On the other hand, it's kinda interesting, so I don't mind.

redacted123

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: September 19, 2009, 03:02:46 pm »

Does it count that the chicken pox made me rather angry as well? Admittedly not today.

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
  • YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND~
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: September 19, 2009, 05:14:25 pm »

FLUUUUU RAEG!!!!
this sigtext was furiously out-of-date and has been jettisoned

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: September 19, 2009, 05:29:35 pm »

Left cheek. From a chair thrown at me as a little kid.

No, my childhood is not as traumatic as that incident would lead one to believe.

And yes, TF2 RAEG! Moreso at latency and allowing people a half-second better reflexes than me.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 136