Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 136

Author Topic: Things that made you angry today thread.  (Read 97573 times)

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you angry today thread.
« Reply #975 on: October 12, 2009, 01:31:26 am »

Ride into the sunset with it!

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #976 on: October 12, 2009, 01:32:13 am »

Ok ok, SOMEBODY'S dreams have been leaking into reality, causing it to shift and mutate into what you see before you! WHO DONE IT?

This an an incredible opportunity that I CAN'T pass up! FESS UP NOW!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Also, no comment on your situation Sofia. Just go do whatever you want.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #977 on: October 12, 2009, 01:32:39 am »

Well I guess Workerdrone gave it up... So... uh, Do you actually get angry often? Or do you just take it out on innocents before posting here?
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #978 on: October 12, 2009, 01:34:43 am »

Now that it's yours, are you willing to rent it out so's people can store their nuclear weaponry in it?
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
  • To the skies! All of them!
    • View Profile
« Reply #979 on: October 12, 2009, 01:39:42 am »

As zchris told me, I'll just mention that what made me quite angry, indeed, is that I tried to edit a post but accidentally posted again.

This pales in light of what happens here, though.
I love Bay12.

(Also, Tack, buy this.)
For that viciously bad pun, I'm gonna introduce a NPC named Vlynndar just so that I can kill him of in a cruel and unusual way.
Watermelons are pretty important.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #980 on: October 12, 2009, 01:41:52 am »

To awnser Tacks question, I actually kinda sorta have anger issues. Though I'm slowly working them out.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #981 on: October 12, 2009, 01:44:42 am »

To awnser Tacks question, I actually kinda sorta have anger issues. Though I'm slowly working them out.
Anger and depression? I honestly feel really sorry for you. But I've got some problems too. I guess everyone does.

(Also, Tack, buy this.)
I laughed for ages and ages and ages... and started having trouble breathing. And now I am so going to buy it.

▼: Gullible with me preferring to believe that Sofia is an incestouos lesbian than, say, a fat guy;
     The fact that Sofia would be gullible enough to post that much personal information on a forum possibly full of, say, a fat guy;
     Or that I'm impulse buying a funny shirt, featuring a fat guy, which was advertised by another forum-goer?
« Last Edit: October 12, 2009, 02:27:14 am by Tack »
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Footkerchief

• Bay Watcher
  • The Juffo-Wup is strong in this place.
    • View Profile
« Reply #982 on: October 12, 2009, 01:49:51 am »

I was made angry today by how gullible people are on the internet.

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
  • To the skies! All of them!
    • View Profile
« Reply #983 on: October 12, 2009, 01:58:33 am »

I am guessing gullible people in general.
For that viciously bad pun, I'm gonna introduce a NPC named Vlynndar just so that I can kill him of in a cruel and unusual way.
Watermelons are pretty important.

deadlycairn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #984 on: October 12, 2009, 02:00:17 am »

I dreamt I would miss the school bus and arrive late for school, as I do EVERY first day of term. I proceeded to make sure I was extra-prepared, getting up ten-minutes earlier than my normal school routine, checking constantly to make sure I was on time.

The bus came early, and so I missed it. After the RAEG this induced, and getting to school (not late, thankfully) I proceeded to get moaned at by basically every teacher to MAKE SURE I STUDY at least x hours every night. I know the moaning is aimed at the people who are actually having difficulty, but my stress and obsessively-high self-expectations don't need any help, thank you very much.

I then managed to lose my PE gear, as my bag is SO STUFFED FULL OF EXAM NOTES that it not only hurts to lug it around, it is also physically impossible to carry my PE gear in it. So I take my PE gear seperately, and managed to lose it. Our school has a bloody expensive uniform shop, too.

This is just the beginning of what looks to be a very unenjoyable term, preceded by an extremely depressing holiday. I am torn between great RAEG and greater apathy. This is not helping my concentration on work any...
Quote from: Ampersand
Also, Xom finds people that chug unidentified fluids pleasing.
Quote from: Servant Corps
Ignorance of magic does not give scientists the power to resist fireballs.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #985 on: October 12, 2009, 02:16:18 am »

I was made angry today by how gullible people are on the internet.

For some reason, I am actually slightly angered by this. As much as I find internet masquerading creepy, if "sofia" is actually a fat guy (or any other persona), who gets a warm and happy feeling of family by posting on here as a sensitive twenty-something year old girl, then I hope he/she/it gets that warm and happy feeling. As long as he/she/it isn't trying to lure us out to a secret "rendezvous", I don't really care. And I find bay12 is one of the most open and trusting forums I've ever been on, ever.

I think i need to go to sleep.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #986 on: October 12, 2009, 02:18:09 am »

Anger and depression? I feel really sorry for you. But I suppose everyone is messed up in their way.

▼: Gullible with me preferring to believe that Sofia is an incestouos lesbian than, say, a fat guy;
     The fact that Sofia would be gullible enough to post that on a forum possibly full of, say, a fat guy;
     Or that I'm impulse buying a funny shirt, featuring a fat guy, which was advertised by another forum-goer?

Dude, you are not getting into Sofia's good books here.

Don't even entertain the possibility that she's a fat guy. It's rather rude all things considered.

Eidalac

• Bay Watcher
  • Ecchi Inside
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #987 on: October 12, 2009, 02:19:50 am »

Hrm.

Sofia... hu.  It's, like, manga is overlapping with reality or something.  I have to vote weird but awesome.

Anyway, no real anger today, though I did get a bit peeved in D&D today; Game 1 kept getting bogged down by one guy debating a house rule the group has been using for 3+ years, because it prevented him from casting silence on a 2 year old we rescued.  Game 2 involved about 4 hours of us... walking through a cave.  The DM detailed it really well, but all we did was walk... the first half was good... the last half was... well... skip-able.

I was pissed earlier in the week after doing the shopping:  50 for cat and dog food, 50 for sister, 50 for mom, 8 for my meals for the week (all of my food/drink for a whole week).  For some reason, I found this situation unfair, due to me paying for all of it.

Ah, family.
is he okay?
In the traditional sense of the word?  No, he's been dissolved in magma.

Footkerchief

• Bay Watcher
  • The Juffo-Wup is strong in this place.
    • View Profile
« Reply #988 on: October 12, 2009, 02:22:41 am »

For some reason, I am actually slightly angered by this. As much as I find internet masquerading creepy, if "sofia" is actually a fat guy (or any other persona), who gets a warm and happy feeling of family by posting on here as a sensitive twenty-something year old girl, then I hope he/she/it gets that warm and happy feeling. As long as he/she/it isn't trying to lure us out to a secret "rendezvous", I don't really care. And I find bay12 is one of the most open and trusting forums I've ever been on, ever.

I think i need to go to sleep.

That's legit and yes, I wouldn't want to lose the trusting atmosphere either.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #989 on: October 12, 2009, 02:24:58 am »

Dude, you are not getting into Sofia's good books here.

Don't even entertain the possibility that she's a fat guy. It's rather rude all things considered.

Why thank you for setting my words in stone before I can modify them. I didn't realise that they were so offensive until I read back through them - I'm just stating the improbability of this all happening to one unlucky person.

That's legit and yes, I wouldn't want to lose the trusting atmosphere either.
Hey. You're not allowed to agree with me. It's not in the rules.
However, I'm glad that I'm starting to make valid points again. Thankyou.

▼: Does this topic even have a rail anymore?
« Last Edit: October 12, 2009, 02:44:15 am by Tack »
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 136