Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 136

Author Topic: Things that made you angry today thread.  (Read 97285 times)

Rashilul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you angry today thread.
« Reply #465 on: September 19, 2009, 07:54:12 pm »

I got a scratch on my lower eyelid. I got while messing around with a cat.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: September 19, 2009, 08:12:20 pm »

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to start a topic "Name your interesting scars and wounds".  On the other hand, it's kinda interesting, so I don't mind.

I have an interesting wound.  I prefer to be barefoot, and I was walking through the living room when I stepped on a stapler that had fallen off the mantle and landed upside down and open.  It shot a staple directly up into the arch of my foot.  As much as it hurt, I was relieved that the staple didn't close.  I wince just thinking about that.
Shoes...

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: September 19, 2009, 08:13:37 pm »

I stapled myself before.  It didn't close either, luckily.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: September 19, 2009, 08:14:54 pm »

Staples don't close by themselves, it's the little metal part at the bottom of the stapler that makes them do that.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: September 19, 2009, 08:17:07 pm »

I know, but when there's a staple in your foot you don't do a lot of critical thinking.
Shoes...

Rashilul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: September 19, 2009, 08:19:23 pm »

I stepped on a rusty nail as a child, then walked probably the 100 yards in to get my mother with a half-inch of nail in my foot.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: September 19, 2009, 08:22:18 pm »

I remember stepping on all kinds of glass as a child. I really hate this little tiny glass slivers that jam themselves into your skin, are super hard to get out, and irritate you constantly until you can find the tweezers.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: September 19, 2009, 08:24:04 pm »

You know that webbing between the thumb and index finger? One would think this post is about an accident involving a nail and getting that punctured. Nope. It was inserted sideways, going into the hand. This was during a elementary school time-out outside because I had a fight or something. Instead of facing my teacher and class again I just pulled that thing out and clenched my thumb to the side of my hand to keep the blood from flowing.

This is degenerating into the manliness thread.

Edit: Also: Bee sting. In my tear duct.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: September 19, 2009, 08:27:18 pm »

I spent about two hours in bed with a kidney stone making its way down to my bladder, because I didn't want to bother my parents.
Shoes...

Vester

• Bay Watcher
  • [T_WORD:AWE-INSPIRING:bloonk]
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: September 19, 2009, 11:32:24 pm »

Um.

Ouch.
"Land of song," said the warrior bard, "though all the world betray thee - one sword at least thy rights shall guard; one faithful harp shall praise thee."

The Doctor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: September 20, 2009, 03:41:09 am »

"Oh, ouch! I have a stone in my body, it's carving a path through the thing I piss out of, but let's not tell my parents, I might bother them."

Well we can't have THAT, now, can we?

What the hell. Seriously. What the hell.

Muz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: September 20, 2009, 04:47:30 am »

I spent about two hours in bed with a kidney stone making its way down to my bladder, because I didn't want to bother my parents.

I actually did something like that too. Had some urinary disease because I didn't want to piss the teacher off by asking for permission to go to the bathroom. I hate elementary school. I'm still surprised that the school didn't get sued for forcing kids to burn garbage and clean the toilets. Yes, 7-year-old kids burning garbage. Not to mention they get caned on the fingernails for not finishing homework because they were absent the day before and didn't even know there was homework to finish.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2009, 04:49:43 am by Muz »
Disclaimer: Any sarcasm in my posts will not be mentioned as that would ruin the purpose. It is assumed that the reader is intelligent enough to tell the difference between what is sarcasm and what is not.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: September 20, 2009, 04:56:46 am »

Isn't this thread supposed to be about things that make you angry? As opposed to things that make you feel like somone has jammed a nail into your hand, because, well, somone has jammed a nail into your hand.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: September 20, 2009, 06:15:06 am »

Well I don't know about you, but that makes me angry by default. I try not to lash out though.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: September 20, 2009, 07:06:49 am »

Ok, being honest here.

I'm not very manly about this sortof thing.  I don't experience severe pain too often.
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 136