Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 136

Author Topic: Things that made you angry today thread.  (Read 97292 times)

Myroc

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurking Skeleton
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you angry today thread.
« Reply #1515 on: October 31, 2009, 05:22:17 pm »

I'm angry because Elona decided to puke in my face in my LP of it.
We all have problems. Some people just have more awesome problems than others.
Getting angry is fun. Getting angry over petty things even better.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1516 on: October 31, 2009, 07:16:27 pm »

I'm angry that noone likes Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff.

I Warned you about stairs BRO!
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

LegoLord

• Bay Watcher
  • Can you see it now?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1517 on: October 31, 2009, 08:09:57 pm »

This has been bugging me:

Why is the idea that girls aren't supposed to wear anything other than ridiculous-looking, skimpy dresses on Halloween so ingrained in American culture?  Most of the costumes I saw girls wearing at the fair today weren't even costumes of anything - they were just silly looking dresses that were made to look even more silly by given them tiny skirts that a light breeze would lift up embarrassingly (it's saturday; I doubt they're dressing like that for tacky day of their homecoming week), or made the girls wearing them look like they just played eenie-meenie-miny-moe with the posters on the front of the local skimpy Halloween costume shop.I only saw a few girls that looked like they had actually put thought into what costumes they were wearing.  Some of them were actually prettier than the girls wearing skimpy clothes. 

I swear, America's going downhill over the last decade or two (this is really only partially related to that rant I just did.  And yes, I am an American.  I know what's going on here).
"Oh look there is a dragon my clothes might burn let me take them off and only wear steel plate."
And this is how tinned food was invented.
Alternately: The Brick Testament. It's a really fun look at what the bible would look like if interpreted literally. With Legos.
Just so I remember

qwertyuiopas

• Bay Watcher
  • Photoshop is for elves who cannot use MSPaint.
    • View Profile
    • uristqwerty.ca, my current (barren) site.
« Reply #1518 on: October 31, 2009, 08:14:28 pm »

Movies. They are a huge driving force, or so I assume, behind the corruption of thought. Recently saw transformers 2, and it only reinforced my usual habit of ignoring everything recent. (And only saw that one because the rest of the family was watching it, too)

RAGErs of the internet, unite!

RAGE AT THEM! RAGE!
‼ANGER‼

HOW DARE THEY MANIPULATE THE MINDS OF THE WORLD!‼
Eh?
Eh!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1519 on: October 31, 2009, 09:06:11 pm »

Shuda'up.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1520 on: October 31, 2009, 09:29:08 pm »

I TOLD you Dude!
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Angellus

« Reply #1521 on: November 01, 2009, 05:11:10 pm »

Why is the idea that girls aren't supposed to wear anything other than ridiculous-looking, skimpy dresses on Halloween so ingrained in American culture?  Most of the costumes I saw girls wearing at the fair today weren't even costumes of anything - they were just silly looking dresses that were made to look even more silly by given them tiny skirts that a light breeze would lift up embarrassingly (it's saturday; I doubt they're dressing like that for tacky day of their homecoming week), or made the girls wearing them look like they just played eenie-meenie-miny-moe with the posters on the front of the local skimpy Halloween costume shop.I only saw a few girls that looked like they had actually put thought into what costumes they were wearing.  Some of them were actually prettier than the girls wearing skimpy clothes. 

I swear, America's going downhill over the last decade or two (this is really only partially related to that rant I just did.  And yes, I am an American.  I know what's going on here).
That is because it is fun to be ridiculously scary and get a horde or catgirls to run away from you so that you can chase them!

Long live halloween! It's the guys that have to be scary ^^

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
  • To the skies! All of them!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1522 on: November 01, 2009, 05:18:18 pm »

...It makes me angry that this is the cold I got in about as many months.

At least they're all different, variety is the spice of life.
For that viciously bad pun, I'm gonna introduce a NPC named Vlynndar just so that I can kill him of in a cruel and unusual way.
Watermelons are pretty important.

Angellus

« Reply #1523 on: November 01, 2009, 05:35:23 pm »

...It makes me angry that this is the cold I got in about as many months.

At least they're all different, variety is the spice of life.
I've lost you.

Reasonableman

• Bay Watcher
  • ...Probably.
    • View Profile
    • Twitter is dead, long live Cohost
« Reply #1524 on: November 01, 2009, 05:57:47 pm »

It's because girls nowadays are taught from the age of five that unless they're sexy, they're worthless. It's goddamned disgusting. I feel like I'm going to throw up just thinking about certain people I know, and what they've done to their kids.
A sane man must be reasonable, but a reasonable man need not be sane.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1525 on: November 01, 2009, 06:06:43 pm »

Looking nice is ok, looking nice as a job is not.

redacted123

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1526 on: November 01, 2009, 06:08:36 pm »

It's hard to teach respect for one's appearance and teach that looks aren't everything.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1527 on: November 01, 2009, 06:12:07 pm »

I dislike how on these forums mentioning hugs in front of people produces a twenty-post chain of both refusal to the hug and the resulting forcing of said hug on everybody in the form of posts that is better suited for IRC than a forum.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1528 on: November 01, 2009, 06:14:28 pm »

I dislike hugs in general. It just irritates me now. Maybe I should abstain altogether with that nonsense.

redacted123

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1529 on: November 01, 2009, 06:20:27 pm »

yeah, but then every time someone did a hug, you'd have to either leave the thread or carry on as normal. In the case of the latter, your conversation would likely by drowned out by inane hugging.
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 136