Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: I hate being That Guy  (Read 7392 times)

Rashilul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: I hate being That Guy
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2009, 02:03:01 pm »

That guy at DDR. I get A's on most expert songs while they get c's.

I suck at FPS games. First one I played was Halo 1, I kept on getting killed by guys with shotguns from across the map.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2009, 02:04:47 pm »

That guy at DDR. I get A's on most expert songs while they get c's.

I suck at FPS games. First one I played was Halo 1, I kept on getting killed by guys with shotguns from across the map.

It would help if you didn't play with the DDR pad...

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2009, 08:49:13 pm »

Without a DDR Pad you can't do Double arrows.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2009, 08:50:20 pm »

I like to play random characters

Soul Calibur should have never removed Olacon/Cherade

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2009, 09:11:11 pm »

See? Noone gets my jokes!

Rashilul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 25, 2009, 10:02:46 pm »

I only own the one on the wii. The gamecube controller can do doubles with the control stick and c stick.

woose1

• Bay Watcher
  • Yay for bandwagons!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 25, 2009, 10:20:25 pm »

I was That guy on the Super-Smash Brothers Brawl on the Gamecube. Seriously, NO-ONE could beat me. Ever. It sucked, because a major part of that game was multi-player, and even with all my friends playing as the best characters, and me as peach, AND with the handicaps set to max, I still managed to kick their asses. Maybe part of it is that I always used the c stick for my attacks.

Enzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 25, 2009, 10:25:29 pm »

Brawl on the Gamecube? ME WANTS.

Heh. But yeah, I was deadly in Melee because it was the first gamecube game I got, but my Wii got stolen before Brawl came out (long, sad story :(). My Melee skills transferred over to Brawl so well that I'm only allowed to play as the new characters, and I can still own anyone using Olimar for some reason.

Rashilul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 25, 2009, 11:20:32 pm »

ROY'S OUR BOY! I think my favorite characters in brawl are Ike, Lucas and Lucario. Yes, I am that very cheap guy.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2009, 11:26:34 pm by Rashilul »

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 25, 2009, 11:45:35 pm »

Oh ho ho ho.  I usually do very well in TF2 when I play soldier.  I don't know what it is.  I rarely play it honestly.  I'm thinkin' it's my erratic play style.  Anyway...

I'm the worst at driving, sports, and fighting games because I find them boring.

I'm the best at RTS, FPS, Puzzle(?).  This is just for mulitiplayer games.

If it was only single player I would say Ace Attorney series hands down, but it's basically an interactive book so I'm just talking about the first time (and only) time you playing it.   ;D  I guess it really doesn't count, eh?

Well might as well go in depth.  For muitiplayer of course.

FIGHTING GAMES:

Grrrrr.  My least favorite, they only get me frustrated.  I don't own ANY.  What I hate about it is I either completely destroy the opponent or I can't get one hit in.

DRIVING GAMES:

I don't know, I'm ok I guess.  Not much to say here, I don't own any driving games either.

SPORT GAMES:

Never played one.  No comment.

RTS:

Really fun, I'm not the best, but I can usually beat normal players.  Mostly been playin' StarCraft for this one.

FPS:

Probably my best one.  Must be my natural twicth reflexs.  This causes a problem with roguelikes though.  I never have beaten one before, but I have gotten damn close.  Especially for DoomRL.

PUZZLE:

I ROCK YOU.

Capcom needs to make muilitiplayer Ace Attorney somehow.  I wish I was as good as you Sir Josh.  Then I would be able to call myself Sir Toon.  I never get past the Oracle in NetHack.  :P  I have read everything on how to win.  GRRRR.

FINAL POINT - LOGIC.

EDIT:  As I would last say, I challenge you to a Bust-A-Move battle!

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 25, 2009, 11:49:55 pm »

After coming back to Starcraft after many years, I found the AI is a dick. Also, I dislike the necessity to invest all of your economy in a very specific way as to make sure not only do you have the troops to the unholy legion of zelots that come your way, but make sure they do not advance their tech tree to outdo me.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 25, 2009, 11:51:38 pm »

The only thing I hate about it is the awful path-finding.

"STOP GETTING STUCK STOOPID DRAGOONS."

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 25, 2009, 11:56:58 pm »

Me, whether I'm Zerg or fighting them: "Fucking Mutalisks!"

More a Terran fan myself, my universal suckitude notwithstanding.  I remember playing a match of me and three friends against an AI alliance, and eventually everybody had to hunker in my base because I'm such a tanker.

To that end, without finite resources, my only real enemy in any Total Annihilation game was my foe's patience, for me to slowly crawl my fortifications across the map until our bases collided like anemone colonies.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Zironic

• Bay Watcher
  • [SDRAW_KCAB]
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 26, 2009, 12:09:37 am »

I'm unusually good at sports games. But I don't play them.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 26, 2009, 12:25:04 am »

None of my friends can beat me in racing games or the Tony Hawk games. As for shooters, I'm not very good at them, but I don't suck. More like casual+ skill level. Also, oddball (game with the skull in halo) is probably the greatest game mode of any game I've ever played I got a 7 kill streak in a bubble shield on snowbound with the skull in Halo 3. Halo can actually be pretty fun when you aren't playing with drunken frat boys who spend half their play time t-bagging.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7